IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree he could have been staying with friends in the area but I think they are people he visits with because the acquaintance is an old one. Could be relatives. That is how I think he knew it was a no-school day. I think he also knew the 2 houses that flank the area would be empty (1 has working owner and 1 has someone who is gone every year during winter.) and maybe he even knew that the "land owner" would be out of the house that day. With those 3 houses empty, he had the run of the whole place. All he had to do was keep an eye on the girls and wait for most everyone else to leave the park ... and hope the girls remained right where they were. (and they seemed to have done that) There is a curve in the creek so that the CS can't be seen from the NE end of the bridge and it would be hard to see the CS from the SE end of the bridge due to the trees.
You wrote: "Then he saw the girls and saw an opportunity."
I agree but I also think he's been to that park and that whole scenario was planned. He may have been to the park in the past and the opportunity did NOT present itself but he was there hoping that it would, imo. He'd had the plan for awhile, imo... " a sure fire plan" to his way of thinking and, unfortunately, everything fell into place for him that day.
Speculating and JMO

^^^^ Great post.

I also like to point out, that I have seen these two versions- among else- of the sketch going around.

The first one came from the ISP website, the second one is unknown:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Just mentioning it, because the second one is slanted. It is the same drawing, just the axis is off.
That can happen by for example using the transform function in PS and resizing the image while pulling one corner off too far.

ALL IMO

-Nin

Looks "skewed", to me. To use a term I use, as I'm not an expert in that field ;-)

Like the audio of BG, there are different "versions" of the recording out there, so to speak. I remember some members, including myself, made a note of it early on.

JMO

I am wondering, if the witnesses agreed on BG's eyes possibly not being bloodshot.

Also, while talking to a portrait artist, he thinks BG has a wider neck in the ISP photos/ video captures, than in the sketch. He said "It's the way how he carries his head".

He also suggested the individual in the sketch is looking younger, than in the photographs. Sketch app. in his 40's/ photographs more in their 50's.

attachment.php

From ISP website:
attachment.php

I compiled these general features - for now- in connection with the sketch.

Features

· Facial hair- mustache and goatee Van Dyke style
· Hair
· Wide spacing between eyes
· Pronounced eyebrows
· Smooth skin
· Roundish eyes (not slanted)
· Wide nose, uneven, possibly flat
· Ears flat
· Thin lips, corners leveled
· Oval chin
· Wide neck
· No pockmarks, acne, razor rash, bumps
· Jaw/ chin area lightly dimpled

ALL IMO

-Nin

I have never seen the new pic before. When was that released?

** my 2 cents worth, And humble opinion, unless nots **

Still doesn't work but thanks for trying. I will google drug arrests underway Johnson county 7 March and see what I get.
Right I got to see the 43 ugly mugs from Johnson County (about as far away from Delphi as Lafayette) so how are these arrests relevant? Is a meth or drug connection likely? Were meth being cooked at the empty property? Has LE ever mentioned any connections? I don't recall anything although that doesn't mean there wasn't something on the trail that day. These arrests were in another county and took place three weeks after the murders and they haven't been linkd AFAIK.

I wish someone could add some flesh tone to the latest photo of BG. Would that be allowable on WS?

I wish someone could add some flesh tone to the latest photo of BG. Would that be allowable on WS?

No. It has been done before by someone else and was deleted. We were asked to stay with a non modified (no color, no hats.. nothing added, nothing omitted) original ISP distributed composite drawing of the suspect.

http://www.in.gov/isp/

-Nin

Isn't pointing out mug shots with names of the arrested that some seem to think look like our suspect against the TOS?

(Wonky wording but you know what I mean.)

Isn't pointing out mug shots with names of the arrested that some seem to think look like our suspect against the TOS?

Only if you post their names or pix here, I believe.

I think it is only rso details we need to get mod approval to post first. However, unless they are connected to the case they would be off topic IMO. I suppose if they resemble BG they would be on topic though. Mods will advise, I am sure .

I think it is only rso details we need to get mod approval to post first. However, unless they are connected to the case they would be off topic IMO. I suppose if they resemble BG they would be on topic though. Mods will advise, I am sure .

Yeah. Not trying to stir anything up. Just don't want this to get shut down again.

I was only allowed to post three of the videos, here are the other two:

[video=youtube;wtucI-PIKJY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtucI-PIKJY[/video]
[video=youtube;OBUv3XMzG4I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBUv3XMzG4I&t=528s[/video]

wow and tysm for re-posting these 5 videos. I can't believe how treacherous it is to walk along that bridge with all of the deteriorating tracks...and how there are no safety rails....what a terrible fall someone could have. In fact I am surprised this place was still open to the public. Anyways, these videos give a lot of information about the site. I agree with others that the cemetery may have been the most logical escape route for the perp. You also hear the train in video 4, when they are at the cemetery. I remember a case where a perp was traveling cross country, attacking different people, assaulting women, leaving them for dead...and then hoping on a train to his next kill spot (the case was covered on 48 hours awhile back). The perp in that case was caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member