Europol, Stop Child Abuse – Trace an Object - help ID victims.

I am a huge Pokemon fan and know all of the Pokemon and that doesn't resemble any of them except maybe genesect but I dont think it is genesect personally. Plus genesect isn't really on much clothing since he was an event Pokemon. Most Pokemon clothes feature either the starter Pokemon or some of the most well known (eevee, pikachu, haunter, JigglyPuff ect) and it does not resemble any of those

Ok...makes sense....thank you.

That image reminds me of the t-rex photos they had for the original Jurassic Park movie for aome reason.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

Yes...you could be right... I checked that one out also...but I'm not perfect at all (;)) Could you find an image like this?

That dinosaur looking thing on the red pj top, looks similar to baby Sinclair from the cartoon show Dinosaur's. I haven't been able to find anything closer in looks

Yes...you could be right... I checked that one out also...but I'm not perfect at all (;)) Could you find an image like this?

I could only find one that kinda looked like it. The image is so bad, but that was all I could see. I am just imagining the pic, flipped, without the lettering.

71sbRGS0EtL._AC_UL320_SR314,320_.jpg

It just looks like a big eyed frog, to me. I don't think it's a known character

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Could there be some letters/logo on the tummy?

Is it appropriate to put the picture of the red shirt/pajamas on a gamers forum? I'm feeling insecure about this. Maybe it is a screenshot of a game?

It just looks like a big eyed frog, to me. I don't think it's a known character

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

If it is just a big frog, maybe it is a top from a zoo/museum gift shop?

I see a huge problem. Clothes are sent by the millions of pounds all over the place. Clothes are purchased at flea markets and rummage sales. People visiting other countries bring gifts which then could be sold at a flea market or passed from person to person. Same with toys.

I live in a remote country and the kids wear Hollister, Aeropostale, Bill a Bong, Roxy. Churches in the US are always sending clothing.

O/t but other countries do not need clothing. In India, they have airplane hangars full of clothing that eventually get burned.

Yes, you are right putting things in perspective....knowing the item doesn't mean that a victim or perpetrators (or should I say monsters) can be found as a lot of clothes are ordered on Internet all over the world...but you never know....

Yes, you are right putting things in perspective....knowing the item doesn't mean that a victim or perpetrators (or should I say monsters) can be found as a lot of clothes are ordered on Internet all over the world...but you never know....

I think seeing the object or clothing on the bit of the person shown may spark a memory. But how many people even know about this?

I do know that a kid on here was being looked at for the swewthsirt and hat he was wearing. His classmates had already isentified him and they knew who he was. That is ICE. I can't remember why he was on the ICE website and everyone was looking at his sweatshirt and hat.

Does anyone remember the rich kid from Iowa and why he was on the ICE website even though they knew who he was?

I see a huge problem. Clothes are sent by the millions of pounds all over the place. Clothes are purchased at flea markets and rummage sales. People visiting other countries bring gifts which then could be sold at a flea market or passed from person to person. Same with toys.

I live in a remote country and the kids wear Hollister, Aeropostale, Bill a Bong, Roxy. Churches in the US are always sending clothing.

O/t but other countries do not need clothing. In India, they have airplane hangars full of clothing that eventually get burned.

These perps can also be very smart. Whatever might be caught in frame (clothes, household items) will not be easily traceable.

https://www.rte.ie/news/europe/2017/0601/879465-europol/
All the images are from active cases involving minors that detectives have been unable to solve.

"In many of these cases the key breakthrough has been established through a small piece of information such as identification of objects in the background of the image that provide a vital clue to investigators.

"This innovative project seeks to use the global reach of the internet to allow the public to contribute to this investigation process and to play a real part in the global prevention of child abuse."
rbbm.
http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other...rack-down-perpetrators-and-victims/ar-BBBL9GL
The objects are all taken from the background of an image with sexually explicit material involving minors."For all images below, every other investigative avenue has already been examined. Therefore we are requesting your assistance in identifying the origin of some of these objects. We are convinced that more eyes will lead to more leads and will ultimately help to save these children

We specifically want to trace their origin (location/country).

Coffee2.jpg

Wowww....This could be it...very sharp eyes....It's very hard to see on the little picture...missing the context of the surrounding space and the size of the object. I did also see FEE... Could you find the country were this is coming from or is it all over the Internet?

I don't know what the ICE website is...but this case sketches a horrible scenario...poor guy... does it refer to In Case of Emergency?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back