Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford, 19 June 2017 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is they already have the report they're just taking their time releasing the info to the public. They may not have enough concrete evidence for an arrest sadly and that's going to piss off a lot of people.

My guess is they already have the report they're just taking their time releasing the info to the public. They may not have enough concrete evidence for an arrest sadly and that's going to piss off a lot of people.

That or the press has to wait on FOI paperwork to get access to it.

Just a reminder on what our world lost on June 19, 2017:

attachment.php

Kaytlynn Cargill, forever 14.

Attachments

• kaytlynn-cargill.jpg
    kaytlynn-cargill.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 467
Just like in other cases, I check for updates on this case every day, hoping as I click on it, I'll see headlines, "Arrest made in the Cargill Murder." It's still early, folks -- I think this case has really hit us in our hearts, and we're anxious and hoping for some measure of closure for her family, and the folks who live in the complex, and ourselves. Frustrating and sad.

:gaah::justice:

I think LE has someone in their sights but are waiting to get all their ducks in a row.

I fear, that when an arrest is made, it will hit close to home. All the more reason to be 100% sure.

MOO

That or the press has to wait on FOI paperwork to get access to it.
It depends on if LE considers the autopsy report to be integral to the investigation as to whether they would release it or not. That is one of the exceptions to FOI under Texas Law. Other documents like any search warrants can only be held 30 days but LE could pursue holding them for an additional 30 days without citing specific exceptions and indefinitely if they do. For those of us that worked the Missy Bever's case we are still trying to get a hold of the one search warrant that has been held back that mentions a gun and was excluded because it contains a serial number in the warrant. Attempts for even a redacted version have been denied.

IMO opinion, homicidal violence is often listed as a catch all for not natural causes. They may not know how she died, but they know it was not a natural death. Much like the cases from VA (can't think of the names now) but the guy was linked to two deaths years apart and both were listed as "homicidal violence" because of decomp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think LE has someone in their sights but are waiting to get all their ducks in a row.

I fear, that when an arrest is made, it will hit close to home. All the more reason to be 100% sure.

MOO
I agree Tealgrove. Furthermore, I believe police had a POI from the beginning.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

There was another case recently that listed homicidal violence... going to look now...

Ah yes. Here it is. Later came out she was stabbed and that was likely known at the beginning when they said homicidal violence.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...las-16-July-2017&highlight=homicidal+violence

This one said homicidal violence even as they gave the method (blunt force).

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ion-County-4-Jan-2017&p=13558334#post13558334

There's actually several times the term is used. A search for "homicidal violence" on websleuths shows that.
These were just the two I remembered hearing it in reference to.

I'm beginning to believe LE has little or nothing to go on here. First they declared "not a threat to public", then wait until toxicology report, now, nothing. At beginning they figured "runaway", maybe the reason for "no threat...). They actually have never reputed that claim, only to declare "homicidal violence". That could cover a wide range of CODs. No one in the immediate area has been ruled out as of yet. The family has said nothing to this point (that is strange). There has been no solid information (only guesses) on Kaytlynn's movements including the dog issue. What was LE looking for in the landfill after the body was removed. (articles of .......). There has been no verified on how Kaytlynn's body arrive at the landfill, only speculation all round.
I think I remember it was mentioned Kaytlynn had a disagreement at home prior to her "walking the dog". Was that the reason her mom went looking so soon after she left. Sometimes mom's have a sixth sense. Did her mom think she was "running". That would be reason to get LE on this as quick as she did. Does anyone know if her biological father is in this situation at all. What was her relationship with him. I don't think he is involved in her disappearance in any way at this point. No word if he has spoken about this case, to my knowledge. I'm surprised he hasn't voiced his thoughts. I'm just thinking out loud here. All The Above is "Just My Humble Opinion" Peace.

I may have missed this, but here goes -- Do we know how trash/garbage from an apartment winds up at a landfill? Does each resident take his/her own garbage to the dumpster in their area, using one of those wheeled trash carts or whatever? Is that how it works? Seems the most sensible to me. Or do they put it in a big receptacle at each home & it is picked up and put into a dumpster by an apt. employee or a city/county sanitation worker?

Then a city/county employee (or whoever) comes by & dumps the dumpster contents into a garbage truck, and then goes & dumps all of the garbage into the landfill. Would the same apt. dumpster be re-delilvered to the same place in the complex each time? Just wondering... (Running out of ideas & thinking about trash.)

I do not live in Kaytlynn's apartment complex but do live in Bedford in another apartment. My complex is very much smaller than Kaytlynn's & here's how it works here. There are 2 industrial size dumpsters at each end of the complex concealed by stone walls with large steel double doors that can be opened for pickup. We take our trash to the dumpster in plastic bags. The trash company sends a truck 3 times a week for pickup. The dumpsters are picked up by a front end loader & dumped into the truck. Depending on how full the dumpsters are, the trash company may compact the garbage in the truck before they can completely empty the dumpster. I do not know how much compacted trash the truck can hold, nor do I know how many apartment complexes are serviced by the same truck. Pickup times vary greatly. Sometimes they pick up very early, like 7am & other times it may be mid afternoon. I assume that once the truck is loaded to capacity, they head for the dump.

On another note, until this happened I never thought anything about taking my trash to the dumpster. Now I make a point of just throwing my trash bag in the dumpster without ever looking inside. I would literally die if I ever happened to see a body. BTW, does anyone know if Kaytlynn was wrapped in anything like a bedspread or placed in a trash bag?

Thanks much, faw720, for the information. A good and informative post!:tyou:

BTW, forgot to say pickup from houses is entirely different. House residents take their garbage to the curb either in plastic garbage bags or the rolling containers. The garbage company then picks up the trash placed at the curb & dumps it in their truck. It is picked up twice weekly & when the truck is filled, it is taken to the dump. I have no idea how many homes a truck can service.

I keep forgetting 'STUFF'. For home owners the city of Bedford also provides special bins for recycling paper, cans, & plastics. Nothing that I know of for recycling for apartments.

Excellent -- thanks, again!

I keep forgetting 'STUFF'. For home owners the city of Bedford also provides special bins for recycling paper, cans, & plastics. Nothing that I know of for recycling for apartments.

Some apartments have recycling in Bedford, mine does but it's through an independent company :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members