GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #3

He smothered him with his own jacket. He sat in the car with his body for 8 hours. He killed him within an hour of getting to SB.

I don't know how he could have sat with him in the car for 8 hours after he killed him if he killed him within an hour of getting to SB and was at Lake Cachuma by 7:30-8:00am without him and didn't leave Orange County til after midnight. There's a 2.5-3 hour drive to account for. Unless he killed him in Orange County right after leaving Dland and drove with his body to SB.

He smothered him with his own jacket. He sat in the car with his body for 8 hours. He killed him within an hour of getting to SB.

Heart wrenching. That poor baby. Thank god little AA didn't see his monster fathers, his protectors face killing him before his last breath and his soul left his body. I'm crying right now. This is the worst. [emoji22][emoji1317]

He planned on framing Ana! wtf?!
South Pasadena Father Smothered 5-Year-Old Son to Death, Had Planned to Frame Boy’s Mother: LASD

http://ktla.com/2017/08/23/south-pa...-death-had-planned-to-frame-boys-mother-lasd/

BS he wasn't going to kill himself or why didn't he just jump off the cliff or get in the car or go off a road over a cliff on PCH that car would have gone up in flames with all the gas cans. He never wanted to kill himself. What a coward. He's the devil.

They believe he had been planning this for at least 3 months. I'm so sad that DCFS let little Ara and his Mother down. This never should have happened. :tantrum:

I was in tears earlier myself. I hope he was asleep. I hope he never saw that evil face.

Heart wrenching. That poor baby. Thank god little AA didn't see his monster fathers, his protectors face killing him before his last breath and his soul left his body. I'm crying right now. This is the worst. [emoji22][emoji1317]

I cant find any information that says he threw the body over the cliff... can you provide the link please

He smothered him with his own jacket in the car and threw his body off the cliff.

Min 19:26, his body was not thrown from a cliff. LE explain Ara just left the body in a wild area. He didn't burried him either

So on min 19:36 LE responds No
When he is asked if the body was thrown over the cliff
https://www.facebook.com/OfficialGigiGraciette/videos/10155706502414250/

I just listened again with headphones (bad audio) and you are correct. He just said he was 50 feet from the parking lot and not over the cliff. So I'm assuming he was found on that little ledge (before the cliff) where the barbed wire was cut that I talked about and posted pictures of. I knew that man was too lazy to hike the path down to the water!

vista point 1.jpg

Red arrow pointing down is the ledge I'm talking about. It's right by the viewing area of the dam and close to the parking lot. The barbed wire was cut to the right.

BS he wasn't going to kill himself or why didn't he just jump off the cliff or get in the car or go off a road over a cliff on PCH that car would have gone up in flames with all the gas cans. He never wanted to kill himself. What a coward. He's the devil.
I agree. The reason he was passed out outside his car was probably because he couldn't tolerate the gas fumes in the car. He's a compulsive liar and obviously a sociopath.

vista point 6.jpg
There's a small ledge on the other side of this barbed wire fence that goes out a few feet then a cliff that drops off down to the water. I'm sure this is where he was found and assume that Sr cut the barbed wire. OR LE cut the wire and SR just threw him over the fence.

viewing area.jpg

This is not my picture but shows a good picture of the paved viewing area just a few feet from the parking lot. The ledge is just on the other side of the metal guard rail. He certainly could have just tossed him over. There are trees and lots of brush there.

Attachments not working

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

attachment.php

This is not my picture but shows a good picture of the paved viewing area just a few feet from the parking lot. The ledge is just on the other side of the metal guard rail. He certainly could have just tossed him over. There are trees and lots of brush there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back