Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
not possible. He would never take his own life . He saved lives .

So did Nicole Mittendorff, a Virginia firefighter who sadly ended her own life.
We do not always know what is going on inside someone else's mind.
I truly hope this is not the case, and I highly doubt it is. In fact, it is pretty near the bottom of my list of what may have happened. I want him to be found alive. But it is not something that can absolutely be ruled out.
We might know more if we ever find out what kind of proof was used to get the death cert.

So did Nicole Mittendorff, a Virginia firefighter who sadly ended her own life.
We do not always know what is going on inside someone else's mind.
I truly hope this is not the case, and I highly doubt it is. In fact, it is pretty near the bottom of my list of what may have happened. I want him to be found alive. But it is not something that can absolutely be ruled out.
We might know more if we ever find out what kind of proof was used to get the death cert.

Suicide rates are actually quite high amongst emergency personnel.

Suicide rates are actually quite high amongst emergency personnel.

Sadly this is true. Here in AZ we've had several firefighters commit suicide in the past few years. And marriage problems was the most common reason. My husband briefly worked with a couple of them. Hoping that's not the case here but it hasn't been ruled out yet that we know of. <modsnip>

Sometimes I wonder if the perp(s) were surprised by the attention this case has received. They live in a little town in East Texas and the victim is 70 years old. They probably had never heard of Websleuths or thought about social media. Not to mention a family and community that won't give up the search. This may not be going as smoothly as they thought it would. JMO

<modsnip> If he did do this, and maybe left a last text or note or letter to BC to say 'goodbye' ...that could very well explain BC calling LE so quickly after getting home to find him not there. Could explain HCSO not making this a criminal investigation. Could explain the things that were done after a surprisingly short period of time after he went missing (<modsnip>, sale of the beloved car, getting the death certificate, sale of his truck). If you KNOW someone will not be coming back, it would explain these things.

And if LE was aware of a final text/note/letter, they would be under no obligation to share that with the family if it was BC's request not to. <modsnip>

Now of course if this was the case, no idea where MC would be.....but he did have several hours to have arranged getting somewhere. Essentially between around noon that day (getting home from Walmrt) and 6pm (when BC got home). Maybe he even had a vehicle on the property that BC didn't know about that he could have driven away and nobody would have even known, driving him to wherever?

I really hate to be writing all of this but isn't it a possiblity?

No way.

Why would he have purchased Coricidin HBP if he planned to kill himself immediately after?

Also, why then would there be little drops of blood in his workshop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No way.

Why would he have purchased Coricidin HBP if he planned to kill himself immediately after?

How do we know the meds were for him? Do we know if he had HBP? If so, was he on meds and were they left at the home?

Here is an odd question for our VI...Has Becca had open-heart surgery?

Sometimes I wonder if the perp(s) were surprised by the attention this case has received. They live in a little town in East Texas and the victim is 70 years old. They probably had never heard of Websleuths or thought about social media. Not to mention a family and community that won't give up the search. This may not be going as smoothly as they thought it would. JMO

This very thing has crossed my mind more than a couple of times...

No way.

This got me thinking about the blood drops. I thought it might be from a nose bleed? However, I do not see nose bleeds listed for any of the side effects of Coricidin HBP. (https://www.drugs.com/cdi/coricidin-hbp-cold-flu.html)

Has anyone mentioned if MC was suffering from a cold, or the flu?

And if he was, did he have high blood pressure? I don't recall any discussion on Michael's medications? Was that ever brought forward? Was it answered? Forgive me if this was previously discussed. I just do not recall the answers.

This got me thinking about the blood drops. I thought it might be from a nose bleed? However, I do not see nose bleeds listed for any of the side effects of Coricidin HBP. (https://www.drugs.com/cdi/coricidin-hbp-cold-flu.html)

Has anyone mentioned if MC was suffering from a cold, or the flu?

And if he was, did he have high blood pressure? I don't recall any discussion on Michael's medications? Was that ever brought forward? Was it answered? Forgive me if this was previously discussed. I just do not recall the answers.
I don't believe he was on any medications. So, if I were to disappear off the face of the earth what would be absolutely necessary for me to take?

1. Meds
2. Money
3). D.L.
4). Passport (Pmerle00 said his was accounted for.)

How would I withdraw the money so a big decrease wouldn't show up?

I'd be squirreling it away, bits at a time.

I'd also have a destination in mind. And maybe someone there to meet me or pick me up.

I'm still not a 100% certain that was Coriciden on the conveyor belt.

I also think maybe he had a nosebleed and even though Pmerle00 said he didn't carry a hankie because he wore sweat pants and wouldn't have enough pockets, I tend to disagree. After all, he kept his phone in his back pocket and his wallet in his front pocket. My husband always had room in his sweatpants for a hankie.

Once the nosebleed started, he was unaware but when he realized it, he stopped, leaned over to keep the blood off his shirt and rumaged in his pockets for his hankie.

I 'm also thinking he left some form of "message" for his wife that she didn't "get" or understand right away. Only after the police had been there did she realize (by an innocuous message) that he may have left her.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

They must not have realized that MC had a phone on him which could have led to him being located therefore it was turned off!!

IMO, he did NOT run off. First of all, why would he? <modsnip> if the marriage just wasn't good any more, he could simply divorce her. There would be no reason not to. He isn't opposed to divorce, he's already had one. Even if he had to give up half of his pension, assets, etc. it would be better than disappearing and giving them ALL up. He would still have contact with the rest of his family whom he adored. He had a group of friends that loved him and he would still have them and enjoy working on his hobbies.

By running off he's have: No pension. No contact with his kids and grandkids. No contact with his friends and car club. None of his physical property; cars, home, clothing, tools etc.

I don't see this as even a possibility any more. I did consider it when I first found this case. I'll admit, in nearly every missing persons case that is one of the first things that comes to my mind, until I rule it out. I have firmly ruled it out in his case.

Where would a 70-year-old man go to start over with a new life? How would he make enough money to support himself? Why, in his old age, would he cut ties with every single person who did matter to him? I just don't see it. Not even 1% chance of it in my mind.

I do believe VI said he has high blood pressure in one of her previous posts. Unless you have an extremely long nose, how do you drip blood straight down on the floor without it getting on your shirt? I guess you could lean forward, but then for it to be in a straight trail without stepping in it and then just stand there while a pool forms is unlikely. And again, it has been stated over and over and proven that BC's income would not have changed. She would have still gotten the pension payments just the same as she was before MC went missing if she had done nothing. There is no logical explanation to let a woman start selling off half of a man's possessions after only a few weeks if they thought he simply just walked off.

IMO, he did NOT run off. First of all, why would he? <modsnip> if the marriage just wasn't good any more, he could simply divorce her. There would be no reason not to. He isn't opposed to divorce, he's already had one. Even if he had to give up half of his pension, assets, etc. it would be better than disappearing and giving them ALL up. He would still have contact with the rest of his family whom he adored. He had a group of friends that loved him and he would still have them and enjoy working on his hobbies.

By running off he's have: No pension. No contact with his kids and grandkids. No contact with his friends and car club. None of his physical property; cars, home, clothing, tools etc.

I don't see this as even a possibility any more. I did consider it when I first found this case. I'll admit, in nearly every missing persons case that is one of the first things that comes to my mind, until I rule it out. I have firmly ruled it out in his case.

Where would a 70-year-old man go to start over with a new life? How would he make enough money to support himself? Why, in his old age, would he cut ties with every single person who did matter to him? I just don't see it. Not even 1% chance of it in my mind.

Thank you! My thoughts are here also. An agency outside of this Sheriff's Office needs to take over this case. There is a serious conflict of interest going on. And it is looking worse with every vehicle sold.

<modsnip>

The sisters need to hire an attorney. A good one who is in no way connected to Hunt County.

Have the attorney look over the death certificate, interview those involved and get to the bottom of why, who and what.

That may include having Meeks, the judge, BC etc deposed. Maybe everything is above board. Not sure how but they need to find that out in a legal and emotionless way. And then go from there. That may answer the questions why she sold the car, <modsnip> and the sell of the truck. (All which makes sense if it is known he is not coming back.)

So, the question is, "How have you all determined that MC is dead or is not returning?" But let an attorney who is skilled at this kind of thing do it.

And their private investigator? Who knows what he/she has uncovered. It may just be suppositions like those accusations on FB. Hopefully, though, there are good, hard facts. But let the P.I. handle that. And then with the attorney, decide how to proceed forward and if they
have determined that they are hiding something and there is nothing that can be done about it, I will be in the front row screaming for justice. No, I'll get a plane ticket and motel reservations to Quinlan and personally scream for justice.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I hate this case. PaPaw reminds me so much of my husband whom I cherish with all of my being; I just cannot imagine life without him. :( I pray the truth comes out and everyone who loved this strong, kind man can find peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress