GUILTY - Sidney Moorer, Obstruction of Justice Trial, Heather Elvis case, 28 Aug 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of us here somehow knew that information in the early days of the investigation. Im now trying to remember how we knew. Does anyone remember? Not that its important. Im just curious.

I don't remember hearing that. Maybe it was information from one of the Facebook groups but could not be discussed here?

Some of us here somehow knew that information in the early days of the investigation. Im now trying to remember how we knew. Does anyone remember? Not that its important. Im just curious.
I remember knowing that she had been sexting her boyfriend, but I don't know if I remember it being when SM was calling Heather from the payphone. I'll dig around and see what I can find in the old threads while we have this lunch break.

I don't remember hearing that. Maybe it was information from one of the Facebook groups but could not be discussed here?
Yes, maybe or maybe from the young boys mother. I wouldnt be surprised if it was Tammy bragging on FB too.

Hmmm, would this be one of the same young gentlemen that someone upthread mentioned teenage boys involved in Heather's disappearance?

Hmmm, would this be one of the same young gentlemen that someone upthread mentioned teenage boys involved in Heather's disappearance?
No. Her "boyfriend" was a teenager in the NY/NJ area.

I remember knowing that she had been sexting her boyfriend, but I don't know if I remember it being when SM was calling Heather from the payphone. I'll dig around and see what I can find in the old threads while we have this lunch break.
Thank you but dont go through the trouble of looking it up. Its just that watching this today is making me relive those days of us all being here together and sleuthing. I was thinking what great sleuths we were to have known that info without LE telling us. : )

Day 2, Part 1 of today's hearing is posted:

[video=youtube;QKdSNJnq1Nk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKdSNJnq1Nk[/video]

Thank you but dont go through the trouble of looking it up. Its just that watching this today is making me relive those days of us all being here together and sleuthing. I was thinking what great sleuths we were to have known that info without LE telling us. : )
True. Most of what I was finding about sexting had to do with whether the Ms sent pictures of themselves to Heather during their (claimed) sexcapades.

Does anyone beleive that he was handcuffed to the bed at nite? lol These people are bizarre.

I suspect that as well but I believe Tammy was involved too. I strongly believe Tammy was looking Heather in the eye when she died. I dont think Tammy would have had it any other way. Just my opinion.

Does anyone beleive that he was handcuffed to the bed at nite? lol These people are bizarre.

Not me. I can't find the pics we had from the search, but I'm pretty sure they had a sleigh bed. That would have made it awfully difficult, if not impossible, for handcuffing. Plus, I just think most of what they have said is crap. Crap meant to alibi them at every turn. They answer questions nobody has asked, and their stories have far too many details that are not necessary. The entire compound clan constantly contradicts.

I suspect that as well but I believe Tammy was involved too. I strongly believe Tammy was looking Heather in the eye when she died. I dont think Tammy would have had it any other way. Just my opinion.
BBM: The thought of that hurts my heart so bad.

Can we talk about the fact that SM (his phone) was confirmed to be at LBs that night (via the LEO on stand) and we are just now hearing confirmation of this. ???!!!
WHY wasn't that talked about during the murder trial?

I would have remembered that.

Right?

Can we talk about the fact that SM (his phone) was confirmed to be at LBs that night (via the LEO on stand) and we are just now hearing confirmation of this. ???!!!
WHY wasn't that talked about during the murder trial?

I would have remembered that.

Right?

I don't know why a lot of this wasn't talked about at trial. Was some of it not allowed?

Yep! You know it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member