GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #10

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi...turl=pagelistoffendersearchresults&listpage=1

MM has moved to a new prison. She is still in close custody @ Southern CI. It was probably just a routine move to balance numbers. TM’s situation is actually more interesting. He is looking rough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I was just wondering if you had any insight on the reason for this?
attachment.php
attachment.php

I'm not sure if you can see the changes -
Projected Release Date on 08/30/2017 is 03/12/2039
Projected Release Date on 08/31/2017 is 08/02/2041
Would the date just have been input incorrectly at some point?

Also wondering why Projected Release Date for TM is still "Unaudited". Any ideas?

Attachments

• MM 08-30-2017.jpg
    MM 08-30-2017.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 181
  • MM 08-31-2017.jpg
    MM 08-31-2017.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 183
attachment.php
attachment.php

Also wondering why Projected Release Date for TM is still "Unaudited". Any ideas?
no ideas apart from form filler somewhat mathemats. challenged, same as myself..

I imagine her world attention on the godawful circumstances she found herself in may have contributed to the move to single cell better staffed and better resourced with high staff prisoner ratio may well have had something to do with it.
New prison got v good ratings...
Re TM- the photo angle and size are different, his baggy eyes were hidden by his spectacles in early shot.. but I reckon he always had baggy eyes..
We debated whether or not to share this info..
I'd prefer to let them get on with it now.. forget they ever existed but keep a close eye on these fundraisers and see if they break libel laws..
Otherwise it turns into a bi****** fest and triumphalism and I have no stomach for it anymore..
I searched for direct comparisons between 2 places, came up empty.

I'm feeling a bit like this. They are where they belong. What happens them now I really don't care about so long as it's not that they are going to get out. Auntie can spout all she want. Just makes them sound more desperate and pathetic to anybody who has looked with any detail at this case.

attachment.php
attachment.php

The date was 2041 when it was first put on the system, then it changed to 2039 and then back to 2041. Guessing it is just admin getting their records straight or someone needs a Maths lesson. From reading previous media articles with comments from the DA, they said that the minimum that would be served was 85% (could have been 80%), early release was abolished in NC.

no ideas apart from form filler somewhat mathemats. challenged, same as myself..

Maybe one was calculated from the time of her arrest, and the other one was correctly calculated from the time of her sentencing. The first one says the release date is March 2039, and the second one is August 2041 - it might have bounced from some time she was entered into The System in March 2015.
For a book list of prison reading, I'd add Poisoned Love by Caitlin Rother for Molly - it's the story of Kristin Rossum, another spoiled little princess whose husband became an inconvenience, and whose doting parents were prepared to say anything and do anything to keep her out of jail. It didn't work, and now her family have all quietly moved on with their lives while she sits in prison with no chance of parole. No more wailing to the media, talking of appeals etc. There she is and there she will stay. At least Molly has a release date.

attachment.php
attachment.php

The database that DOC uses is called OPUS. It used to be strictly MS DOS based. Now it is a hybrid between web based and the old style. The old style is called “black OPUS”. Because the screen is black. Black OPUS is still used for inputing and retrieving some data. The inmate number is usually referred to as OPUS number.
The projected release date will change for several reasons. Primarily because OPUS calculates that date by months and not years. I would not get wrapped around the axel about that date. It will constantly change especially when her classification changes and she qualifies for gain time. Under NC structured sentencing laws, her gain time will only count towards her max sentence.
TM still has a temporary OPUS number and his judgment is not entered. This is why he shows unaudited. It is unusual for someone to still have a temp number. We know the court has produced the judgments since MM’s had been entered. Temp numbers are often used for inmates that are being held as a courtesy for another state or agency. That is why I think TM’s situation is more interesting to follow.
Southern CI is a large female prison. Nothing unusual about MM being moved there. The zoo is close but, Uwharrie National Forrest is next door to the prison.

No one really knows the release date until it gets here. About a month before I had someone scheduled to be released on parole or post release supervision I would call the prison and have the inmate taken off gain time. The date could still change due to an infraction. But, reality is the prison staff just wants the inmate gone.

No one really knows the release date until it gets here. About a month before I had someone scheduled to be released on parole or post release supervision I would call the prison and have the inmate taken off gain time. The date could still change due to an infraction. But, reality is the prison staff just wants the inmate gone.

I dont understand the technicalities you were explaining in your previous post re oPUS no, for TM?
Do you have any time to elaborate, please?

sure he looks kinda haggard but something strange, I receive the press releases for the US justice system.
They never mentioned this case. I was watching out for it, I never saw it and I usually read them all.
do you think TM is likely to be transferred to a prison in TX and or receive or has received any preferential treatment because of his former FBI status?
He was originally placed in special accommodation for dirty cops etc, then it was reported that he joined main prison population, a week ago..
So is his crime tied to the OPUS number, his location or his prison status?

Is there a chance he will be transferred to TX on compassionate grounds due to his wife's ALLEGED failing health.. though 'failing' may well be a misnomer?
I want them gone forever really, I do, because am bored stupid with them by now but something is not sitting quite right with me and I cannot pinpoint it.

I am particularly interested in the apparent desperado type energy informing the fundraiser and the desperation for even gutter media coverage.
My instinct is that there is more to this than meets the eye.
Nothing is as it seems..

I cannot even hazard a guess.. theres foolishness and idiocy but this is pretty insane and I wonder at what it is that drives those 2 into a strange park in a place they do not live with a single blown up photo stuck on a piece of cardboard and little cheap handouts that they thrust into strangers' hands.. WDF is going down here?
something.WHY?

Mollys classification: close security

http://www.doc.state.nc.us/dop/custody.htm

Inmate Custody Levels
Inmates may be classified and assigned to the following custodial levels; close, medium, minimum I, minimum II and minimum III. The classification levels are in descending order of perceived public safety risks presented by the inmate. Inmates in close custody present the highest risk while inmates in minimum III generally present the least risk. Within this mix of custodial assignments, inmates also may be subject to various control statuses. The control statuses include maximum, death row, intensive, safekeeper, disciplinary, administrative and protective. Each of these control statuses further restricts inmate freedoms and privileges. Assignment and removal of inmates from these statuses is generally at the discretion of higher level classification authorities in the Division of Prisons. The imposition of these additional custody control measures are generally for the purpose of maintaining order in the prison, protecting staff safety or providing for inmate safety.

Close security prisons typically are comprised of single cells and divided into cellblocks, which may be in one building or multiple buildings. Cell doors generally are remotely controlled from a secure control station. Each cell is equipped with its own combination plumbing fixture, which includes a sink and toilet. The perimeter barrier is designed with a double fence with armed watch towers or armed roving patrols. Inmate movement is restricted and supervised by correctional staff. Inmates are allowed out of their cells to work or attend corrective programs inside the facility.

NC would gladly send him to another state if they would pay for it. Feds aren’t likely to take him he had been retired for about ten years. But, take a look at some other random inmates and you will not see many numbers beginning with a T. NC are of convicted cops. Most are at Central with TM. I pictured TM being sent to a medical unit. At sentencing, I remember his medication being an issue before he was taken away. I have no idea what type of meds. I don’t think the FBI is very proud of TM. I haven’t seen an official statement on their position.

Reference to hair color and IDs.

2) Inmates admitted to prison with unnatural hair color, blue, green, pink, etc., shall have their picture taken initially as they appear. The inmate will be issued another ID card when it has been determined what his/her actual hair color is. Female inmates may color their hair periodically to maintain their hair color the same as when they were committed.

http://www.doc.state.nc.us/dop/policy_procedure_manual/f2900.pdf

Since she has been moved to her new home and her brother is upset with the lack of activities, perhaps she can get a day pass and visit the North Carolina Zoo in Ashboro, NC. I am sure someone might even buy her a balloon or some cotton candy. After all the Zoo is only 21 miles ( 33.7962 kilometers ) from her new home.

Btw, NC prisons allow books to be purchased from Amazon.com and sent to inmates. I can't believe no one has mentioned sending her KM's book. TM might enjoy that also as well as the Count of Monte Christo.

* No flaming please this post is for comic relief only.

And a gluten free cupcake!

:cupcake::floorlaugh::happydance:

:yourock:

[video=twitter;903520300918202368]https://twitter.com/irishdailymail/status/903520300918202368[/video]

The database that DOC uses is called OPUS. It used to be strictly MS DOS based. Now it is a hybrid between web based and the old style. The old style is called “black OPUS”. Because the screen is black. Black OPUS is still used for inputing and retrieving some data. The inmate number is usually referred to as OPUS number.
The projected release date will change for several reasons. Primarily because OPUS calculates that date by months and not years. I would not get wrapped around the axel about that date. It will constantly change especially when her classification changes and she qualifies for gain time. Under NC structured sentencing laws, her gain time will only count towards her max sentence.
TM still has a temporary OPUS number and his judgment is not entered. This is why he shows unaudited. It is unusual for someone to still have a temp number. We know the court has produced the judgments since MM’s had been entered. Temp numbers are often used for inmates that are being held as a courtesy for another state or agency. That is why I think TM’s situation is more interesting to follow.
Southern CI is a large female prison. Nothing unusual about MM being moved there. The zoo is close but, Uwharrie National Forrest is next door to the prison.

Interesting so they are maybe hoping for a transfer on compassionate grounds maybe? So he can be closer to SM as she is terminal perhaps. Or maybe for his own safety he would be moved to a prison which houses less deadly prisoners so he wouldn't need to be segregated all the time. You are right, his story is interesting! Perhaps this is why we have had no 'updates' as to how his stint in prison is going, he is hoping he will be able to quietly slip to a more comfortable position while everyone is focused on MM's hair.

I think Molly will do ok in prison once she gets over not having nice things around her. She will tone down her appearance and tell her tale of woe of an abusive husband and her children being taken away from her and no doubt meet other ladies in there who will emphasize. A lot of them will have children themselves. She will wise up soon enough. Whereas Tom is a different story imo. He is retired law enforcement. Inmates won't care that he was a pen pusher for majority of his career, or emphasize with his story of saving his daughter, they will just see another cop. He does not look well at all from his latest mugshot picture. Do we know if he has any medical conditions?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know when we will have access to what motions were approved or denied in the trial? CM's assertion that the prosecution prevented them from producing evidence is really puzzling me!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back