GUILTY PA - Jenna Burleigh, 22, Philadelphia, 31 Aug 2017 *Arrest*

BBM. I mean I guess it's possible but I would bet money that is not what happened.

Nor do I think it is likely. To an extent, I play Devil's Advocate.

They should be able to type the blood quickly. I will be very much surprised if the is not from, JB.

Did the roommate of the POI call the police and that is how they found him or did police go looking for the POI based on camera footage and being the person she left with? Did roommate give details when police arrived? I'm confused about how the roommate fit into this.

Age difference - older/ younger siblings could have known other families. Also, after looking at his Linkedin account seems he has been in school forever so he may have a younger group of friends.

Distance - that is very close. Being so close could give a million reasons why she would go there. Her phone died and he said come use my charger before you head out or call a cab. So many possible explanations since they were so close.

Yeah. I did not realize how close the bar was to his apartment. That opens up the possibility of reasons as to why she went there, most of which were or could have been completely innocent. For some reason I thought she traveled 20-30 minutes away with him.

I'm praying that she's somehow safe!

It is not much consolation, KWY have reported that police in Wayne County.

Did the roommate of the POI call the police and that is how they found him or did police go looking for the POI based on camera footage and being the person she left with? Did roommate give details when police arrived? I'm confused about how the roommate fit into this.

From what I understand, the roommate called the police.

[video=twitter;904103534769180672]https://twitter.com/6abcadamjoseph/status/904103534769180672[/video]

Adam Joseph‏Verified account @6abcadamjoseph 2m2 minutes ago
More
MAY JENNA REST IN PEACE..just got word from family her body was found. Plz keep the entire family in your thoughts & prayers. Thank You

Wow!
I've been following this! I live right outside of Honesdale. Literally 5 minutes away. This is so sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sad :(. RIP Jenna :(.

I'm going with a drug-fueled attempted sexual assault on this one. He couldn't have been in his right mind to kill a girl in his apartment, leave a lot of blood evidence, then take a road trip and drop her off at grandma's house. Poor Jenna :(

The Grandmother lives in a gated community. I wonder if there is video of those coming and going? This is just heartbreaking.

"Jenna Burleigh, 22, was last seen leaving a bar near Temple University in Philadelphia around 2 a.m. Thursday.

Police say the man suspected in her disappearance drove to Wayne County this weekend. That led police to a home in a gated community near Hawley.

Investigators say it is the home of the grandmother of Joshua Hupperterz. Police say he was the last person seen with Burleigh.

Police said Saturday they discovered Burleigh’s body on the grandmother’s property in Wayne County. There is no word how she died.

Burleigh is a commuter student from Lower Salford Township in Montgomery County. Her friends and family had been trying to reach her around the clock and when they could not, many feared the worst.

Hupperterz has been taken into custody and brought back to Philadelphia.

Philadelphia police said he will be charged with murder."

I went to school in Hawley!! Does anyone know which gated community yet? I’m trying to reach out to old classmates!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back