MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping for Dani - may today be the day you are brought home.

Wonder if any jailhouse snitches have anything useful in this case.

I haven't followed all these threads in minute detail (but can I just say I am in awe at Owl4's drive, tenacity and just sheer courage), but I wonder what kind of in depth search has been done in, around and particularly underneath that disused (I think?) Ice Rink..?

It's right next door to FG's house. I wonder if there a concealed entrance to underneath the building somewhere in his garden..?

Another thing I wonder is did this guy have access to any buildings which had an incinerator or a boiler-room type set-up..? He didn't just work at Met Life so I wonder if he had any way to access buildings he'd previously worked at or ways to gain access covertly to buildings he currently worked in..?

I check in from time to time in the hope they've found this poor girl. Hopefully this human vermin will suffer every day in jail until his worthless life ends.

I found the result for the proceedings dated 08/25/2017 listed in the Register of Actions.

08/25/2017 -Arraignment On Information (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Slavens, Mark T.)
Result: Held
08/25/2017 -Disposition Conference (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Slavens, Mark T.)
08/25/2017 -Calendar Conference (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Slavens, Mark T.)
10/27/2017 -Final Conference (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Slavens, Mark T.)
11/29/2017 -Jury Trial (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Slavens, Mark T.)

https://cmspublic.3rdcc.org/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=3625399
This link will not work directly, rather directs you to enter through Odyssey main page.

I haven't followed all these threads in minute detail (but can I just say I am in awe at Owl4's drive, tenacity and just sheer courage), but I wonder what kind of in depth search has been done in, around and particularly underneath that disused (I think?) Ice Rink..?

It's right next door to FG's house. I wonder if there a concealed entrance to underneath the building somewhere in his garden..?

Another thing I wonder is did this guy have access to any buildings which had an incinerator or a boiler-room type set-up..? He didn't just work at Met Life so I wonder if he had any way to access buildings he'd previously worked at or ways to gain access covertly to buildings he currently worked in..?

I check in from time to time in the hope they've found this poor girl. Hopefully this human vermin will suffer every day in jail until his worthless life ends.
BBM
My thoughts exactly.

As far as the rink goes, I think most rinks have crawlspaces beneath them, but I think this creep would have taken Dani farther from his house. I don't think he would have disposed of her close to his own home (except perhaps by putting her into a dumpster that he knew would be emptied soon).

The study of human behavior is a focused discipline. When members of a community adjudge criminal and creepy behavior, it is with justice in mind. Justice is that long-suffering endeavor with the aim to maintain a superior quality of life.

I keep thinking on the timeline between when Danielle was last seen and when her phone went directly to voicemail.

Law Enforcement's "got this".

Which familiar location, which direction away from Oxford was chosen? South? East? North? West?

Who was the first person he encountered afterwards, and what time?

What were his affiliations before Securitas? before Lyon Township? before EMT training?

The study of human behavior is a focused discipline. When members of a community adjudge criminal and creepy behavior, it is with justice in mind. Justice is that long-suffering endeavor with the aim to maintain a superior quality of life.

I keep thinking on the timeline between when Danielle was last seen and when her phone went directly to voicemail.

Law Enforcement's "got this".

Which familiar location, which direction away from Oxford was chosen? South? East? North? West?

Who was the first person he encountered afterwards, and what time?

What were his affiliations before Securitas? before Lyon Township? before EMT training?

For timeline--between 4ish and 7ish that Friday? I've seen posts (hearsay?) that he visited his wife later that night in the hospital. Could be Beaumont (5 mins to oxford) or karmanos (20-30 mins from oxford).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For timeline--between 4ish and 7ish that Friday? I've seen posts (hearsay?) that he visited his wife later that night in the hospital. Could be Beaumont (5 mins to oxford) or karmanos (20-30 mins from oxford).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eily was in the hospital at Karmanos.

Tricia is still accepting donations for WS; now critical.
Thanks, Mercedes.

NJcares, thank you for your reply #686 to my comment about the December 2nd timeline:
"...Beaumont or ...Karmanos..."

and also tmmac, your reply #687:
"Eily was in the hospital at Karmanos".

I've come late to this websleuth forum for Danielle Stislicki and missed early-now-snipped posts that may have claimed FRGjr arrived at the hospital some time after the crime.

I comprehend two hours of a December 2nd timeline this way:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/danielle-stislicki-disappearance_us_58502bc9e4b04c8e2bb207d1? 20161213...Chief Nebus said Danielle walked out and left in her vehicle from MetLife parking lot at 5pm; and,

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/0...-home-in-hunt-for-missing-michigan-woman.html At 7 p.m. that evening, all calls to Stislicki's cell phone went immediately to voicemail, according to her family.

I comprehend the claim that FRGjr's wife was in the hospital from Ron Savage's report of 20170223 updated 20170224 when he spoke with FRGjr's sister-in-law, Elizabeth Newton, some time after Farmington Hills Police interviewed her.
http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/237785492-story At 2 mins 5 seconds, Elizabeth said, "...my sister being in the hospital so she wasn't around..."

At 3 mins 9 seconds, Ron Savage said, "[Elizabeth] believes her brother-in-law, after talking with police, was dishonest and said, 'Hey, I need a ride home from work.' His car was fine but that Danielle complied and gave him a ride home. And that's how her Jeep got there when witnesses saw it. But then, eventually, the Jeep was--ended up at her apartment in Farmington Hills."

Perhaps, before arrival at his loved one's bedside there was work to be done. Was the crime scene rechecked for missed evidence? Were fingernails clipped? What about a hot shower? Did clothes get laundered? Wounds dressed? Selective crimewear disposed of? Vehicle gassed up?...Was a high carbohydrate meal eaten for a hungry belly at a local 24 hour restaurant?

Having one of those nights where I'm very, very angry this happened to Dani. This is incredibly unfair.

Problem is the time between her disappearance and the first search...with no wife home. That's many many hours to clean up, dispose etc....

Problem is the time between her disappearance and the first search...with no wife home. That's many many hours to clean up, dispose etc....

I actually don't think there's much of a problem from an investigation perspective. I would bet that LE have enough to charge him, but they are holding out hope of finding her body so that they don't have to go to trial without it. FG is off the streets and can't harm anyone else. LE might as well do what they can to bolster their case against him in the meantime.

I hope for her family's sake that they are successful in finding her. Although I do believe FG will be convicted of this crime, I think it would mean more to her family to have her back so that they can say their proper goodbyes and not wait and wonder.

Oh I agree with you...was responding more to the fingernail clippings etc mentioned above..plus she mentions crime scene...which we don't know if we even have or where it was really.

J.M.O.

Hi everyone,

Thank you for continuing to pursue justice for Danielle.

Websleuths really needs your help at this time. Please consider giving if possible.

https://www..com/websleuths

:tyou:

Lighting Dani's candle.

attachment.php

Attachments

• burgandyCandleDani.jpg
    burgandyCandleDani.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 575
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics