Jason Young seeks third trial

Sad, and reinforces the corruption of the system of Justice in NC. I am soooo glad I got out of there when I did.

Final curtain call.
His desperate appeals now finally exhausted.
The Fisher's and Cassidy can now rest knowing this savage killer will remain behind bars until he takes his last breath

Final curtain call.
His desperate appeals now finally exhausted.
The Fisher's and Cassidy can now rest knowing this savage killer will remain behind bars until he takes his last breath

Hallelujah and I sure hope so. But he reminds me of Jeffrey MacDonald. That old sob has been working the system for decades. I hope JY has no further recourse, but he and his mama seem hell bent on having him get away with murder. He ought to have more compassion for his child; just give up and quit putting this back in the public eye. She deserves a life without his BS drama.

Good to see sanity prevail. So happy for the Fisher family, almost 11 years it's taken to get full justice. It's over and he's done.

I brought these over from the Breaking News thread (thanks borndem)

This is the only open thread I could find on Michelle/Jason young:

WRAL reports on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 -

http://www.wral.com/news/page/12706857/?break_id=18875

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ichelle-Fisher-Young-Info-background-pictures

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?302113-Jason-Young-to-Get-New-Hearing-March-3-2016
^^^^ This one is closed.

:D

:cow:

Here's more:

http://www.wral.com/jason-young-s-b...email&utm_campaign=newsletter&utm_source=wral

:D

ETA: There is not an appropriate open thread on this case, so I'm putting this info here.

To Boodles -- A big :tyou: to copying those posts -- I wasn't aware of this thread!! Mucho, mucho gracias! :bow:

This was his last chance. He's exhausted all appeals.

The NC Supreme Court rejected parts of the appeal that dealt with the claimed trial errors and found they were not in error. They declined to judge on the other things and kicked those back to the superior court.

The final last gasp for the slayer was this Motion for Appellate Relief to claim Ineffective Assistance of Council. It was laughable since he had 2 of the top defense attorneys in the state, one of whom is now a sitting superior court judge.

It's finally over. He's got nothing else to throw against the wall. So happy for Michelle's family.

Good to see sanity prevail. So happy for the Fisher family, almost 11 years it's taken to get full justice. It's over and he's done.

:deadhorse::whiteflag::jail:

To Boodles -- A big :tyou: to copying those posts -- I wasn't aware of this thread!! Mucho, mucho gracias! :bow:

And a big :tyou: to Spellbound, too!!:skip:

I'm relieved and happy this is finally over. So many of us have supported Michelle's family and have remained steadfast advocates of justice.......justice that at last prevails!! The Fishers can now live with the peace and satisfaction Slayer will spend the rest of his days in his cage.

Thank you Judge Ridgeway for your wisdom in your strong words.

Welcome news, think I'll have a ceegar.
RIP Michelle & lil one.

Has anyone read Absence of Evidence? He may not have been a good husband. However, it does really question his guilt as the murderer.

Has anyone read Absence of Evidence? He may not have been a good husband. However, it does really question his guilt as the murderer.
You mean the jaded piece on Amazon by the bat-crazy lady that latches on to wife killers all over the country?

Jaded or not, I certainly hope that the correct person(s) was/is punished for this horrific crime.

You mean the jaded piece on Amazon by the bat-crazy lady that latches on to wife killers all over the country?

A nutter who believes Sandy Hook and 9/11 were conspiracies and faked, and caucasian men who killed their wives or girlfriends have all been railroaded. :floorlaugh:

A nutter who believes Sandy Hook and 9/11 were conspiracies and faked, and caucasian men who killed their wives or girlfriends have all been railroaded. :floorlaugh:

A lot of people consider the lynch mob on this forum to be the nutters full of conspiracy theories who ignore evidence in your quest for blood.

Lynne is the only person that has had the courage to actually stand up to the unjust railroading of these men for whom the evidence was shoddy at best.

(And no, I don't believe Sandy Hook and 9/11 were conspiracies or faked)

There is plenty of evidence showing that the right man is in prison for this horrendous crime. I can't understand why circumstantial evidence is not enough for some people. It is, in fact, the strongest evidence in most trials.

I hope and pray Cassidy lives the entire rest of her life never remembering all that she witnessed when Daddy brutally murdered Mommy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutalicy
Back