GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #10

The new mugshot, supporting her new haircut and dye job. �� :facepalm:Think CM needs to do a rethink.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Molly Martens - prison photo 5th Sept.JPG
    Molly Martens - prison photo 5th Sept.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 408
Breaking News: A convicted murderer goes for a more natural look as she has her makeup free mugshot taken.

Oh the humanity, she can't use her favourite products for coloured hair. Blonde mane fading to a more natural tone, while the roots continue to grow out. No extensions or access to curlers to give her thin hair the appearance of volume. From model to mundane.

How terrible, how tragic. (that her haircare is news.)

Breaking News: A convicted murderer goes for a more natural look as she has her makeup free mugshot taken.

Oh the humanity, she can't use her favourite products for coloured hair. Blonde mane fading to a more natural tone, while the roots continue to grow out. No extentions or access to curlers to give her thin hair the appearance of volume. From model to mundane.

How terrible, how tragic. (that her haircare is news.)

The facade is finally dripping away ;)

The new mugshot, supporting her new haircut and dye job. �� :facepalm:Think CM needs to do a rethink.
attachment.php

Is it just bad lighting or does her face look swollen down the right side??

attachment.php

Thanks Frisby,

Too vain to let roots grow down imo. Maybe first time in many years her hair matches her eyebrows though. Every time I hear tor see a picture of her hair I'm reminded of THE HAIRS FOUND ON THE BRICK SHE USED TO BEAT JC TO DEATH AND ALSO JCs HAIR THAT WAS ATTACHED TO THE SCALP FOUND ON THE FLOOR THAT HER AND HER FATHER BEAT FROM HIS HEAD WITH A BAT AND A PAVING STONE.

Jmo

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

Noticeably swollen.

Is that a bruise on the right lower side of face? Look at lips and move to the left almost in a straight line to see what I see. Or is it a scar or birth mark previously covered with makeup? Compare the new NC DOC pic from http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=122724&stc=1 and pic from http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/killer-molly-martens-granted-first-11113672. Or compare any other previous pics to new NC DOC pic.

New photo for the family album
attachment.php

Attachments

• Molly Martens - MM new photo album.JPG
    Molly Martens - MM new photo album.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 92
Is that a bruise on the right lower side of face? Look at lips and move to the left almost in a straight line to see what I see. Or is it a scar or birth mark previously covered with makeup? Compare the new NC DOC pic from http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=122724&stc=1 and pic from http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/killer-molly-martens-granted-first-11113672. Or compare any other previous pics to new NC DOC pic.

Truth is does not matter what MM looked like before the night of the murder, or the night of the murder, or after the night of the murder. What matters, is what the victim, Jason Paul Corbett, had the most unfortunate circumstance to see what "IT" was, every day. Imagine, living with "IT", trying to maintain an every day life, trying to work to provide for your family, imagine trying to rise above the evil on a daily basis. Jason, looked "it" in the eye every day and he won!

Truth is does not matter what MM looked like before the night of the murder, or the night of the murder, or after the night of the murder. What matters, is what the victim, Jason Paul Corbett, had the most unfortunate circumstance to see what "IT" was, every day. Imagine, living with "IT", trying to maintain an every day life, trying to work to provide for your family, imagine trying to rise above the evil on a daily basis. Jason, looked "it" in the eye every day and he won!

[FONT=&amp]Please let me clarify; know my comment might seem callous. Please know that was NOT my intent. What I meant to convey, is that Jason faced all the questions and lies we face today in real time, and every day before and since his murder. He lived it with "IT" and he won, his children are safe and secure. Molly and Tom are done, gone, best forgotten because they are useless, not human, not of the real world, not caring, just blobs, wasted space. Listen, how the Martens and Earnest families struggle with the BS about hair color, hair extensions supposedly related to "dignity" knowing that Jason was MURDERED, and his children miss him. Apologize for NOT making it clearer. If I did NOT make it clear enough, Jason deserved more. Only meant to acknowledge the pain and suffering Jason must have faced every day since he met EVIL. Please accept my apology for being so inept in trying to communicate what I imagined Jason faced every day. Have NO doubt Molly Martens made it seem like heaven until it wasn't. Jason was good, Jason was forgiving, Jason was human, he trusted, just like any one of us would. God help us all, I can't help but believe until the end; Jason was just like any one of us. Full of hope that tomorrow would be better. Never imagining that Molly, his wife, and Tom, his father-in-law, would beat him death. Humanity was lost that night, Molly and Tom assured it. Sharon, <modsnip> affirm every chance they get that humanity died that night with Jason. Please know that EVIL and INHUMANITY will not win. No matter how EVIL tries to spin it. It is what it is, EVIL, and the EVIDENCE proves it! [/FONT]

It's awful enough to consider how JC died, but add to that the misery of how he had to live, the misery MM brought to the last years of his life.

The fat shaming criticism, the disrespect and outrageous spending. The pompous snobbery of this SO NOT SPECIAL! family of hers. They are not some American aristocracy...the M parents are just two people with good jobs and a head full of ridiculous pretense.

But the high point of evil, is that MM was trying to emotionally steal those children, turn them viciously against him. Mags children! JC's children! She was trying to destroy their love for him...and she was doing it every day, while living in his house, while vacationing on his money, while swanning around living off his paycheck.

And she and her family continue on, even from jail, trying to destroy his family, poison JC's memory, infect those children.

This is why every humiliation THEY suffer, every degradation receives not one iota of sympathy.

I'm glad the media are continuing to quote the brother's statement in full, next to the photo of Molly with exactly the same hair (well, maybe a little more natural looking but certainly not forcibly dyed). Visual proof that these people are committed to blatant lying regardless of the physical evidence contradicting them.

It's courageous behaviour- fearlessness even- no matter what the cost :)

from what I gather its a process that can take months. Though, defence attorneys submitted audited partial transcripts regarding the jurors, suggesting they have all of it already, I am not so sure the public can avail of them quite so easily.
there is a procurement fee involved as well.

does anyone know if and when the court transcripts will be made public ?

I am not trying to be rude when I say this but they will be available when someone pays Davidson County Clerk of Courts for a copy and posts it. Anyone can contact them for a price and order it.

I am not trying to be rude when I say this but they will be available when someone pays Davidson County Clerk of Courts for a copy and posts it. Anyone can contact them for a price and order it.

thank you, would you know how much it would cost?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softtaillover
Back