Found Deceased TX - Linda Anderson, 66, Bonham, 29 Aug 2017

The search for Linda has been scaled back. Family may be joining WS as VI for support and resources in the search for their loved one.

Bumping for family members. They are at a loss on how to move forward with the search. Anyone have any suggestions, steps, resources they can recommend?

Why suspend searching?
Her car was found by a bridge..........
I sure hope they check this area again.

Is she married?
Divorced?
Single?
Kids?

Depressed?
Happy?

Phone?
Computer?

Who last saw her or spoke to her?

they suspended searching per the Oklahoma Highway dept. They ran out of man power & needed to open the flood gates again at the Denison Dam.

married, has 2 sons, 5 grand children, depressed, she didn't have her phone with her at the time she left, her husband was with her that morning & left @9:00 AM & she seemed ok but was released from a behavioral center the day before to help her get back on meds for depression. I talked to her day prior & she seemed better.

Where was she last seen? Did anyone see her near where her car was found? Was her car found locked or unlocked? Are her keys and purse missing? Was a note found? How extensive was the search? Article sounds like no evidence was found that she was at the bridge.

When people are depressed and begin taking medications, they can appear better but there can be an increased risk of suicide during this time. When you are severely depressed you often lack the motivation to do anything at all. If you are suicidal and start to feel a little better i.e. get a little motivation back, it could be the motivation to take your own life. People can often seem okay or better because they have made a plan and see the out they have been looking for. Not saying that is the case, but having just left a behavioral center the day before, getting back on meds for depression, and finding her car by the bridge is all very worrisome to me. I truly hope this isn't the case and that she comes home safe and sound.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back