Found Deceased MD - Laura Wallen, 31, pregnant, Olney, 3 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it means he was in her home. I think she told him she has the sonogram pic on her fridge.

Kinda odd to have this conversation with a student regardless it's not like she was showing etc and she would have gotten pregnant over summer break sooooo.....

J.M.O.

She was four months (16 weeks) pregnant the first of September. The last day of school according to her school's webpage calendar was the second week in June. She was already six weeks pregnant when summer break started.

She was four months (16 weeks) pregnant the first of September. The last day of school according to her school's webpage calendar was the second week in June. She was already six weeks pregnant when summer break started.

Right but who is telling their current or former students that they are hanging up sonograms (personally I think that was witnessed not told) or that they are pregnant within a few weeks if knowing???

J.M.O.

The article with the police spokesperson says that the family found her text message "troubling enough to contact police" so I really doubt they waited 24 hours to contact police if they were that disturbed by it. I really think it's misinformation being passed around that she wasn't reported missing until she didn't show up at school on Tuesday.

They should probably clarify this, because it kind of matters!! But then again, why was anyone surprised she didn't show up for school if they already knew she was missing?

Right but who is telling their current or former students that they are hanging up sonograms (personally I think that was witnessed not told) or that they are pregnant within a few weeks if knowing???

J.M.O.

I agree! She would have known for about two weeks by the end of school... that's very soon to be telling students. However it doesn't sound like it was a secret at school that she was pregnant so I wonder why there is nothing on FB about it. Sure she may have posts and they may be private on FB, but she seems to have a lot of stuff that is public on there, so if everyone knows, why make that private.

I hope she is found. Her case is getting national attention so that is good.

Since the gist of her text messages wasn't released... I'm leaning towards possible suicide.
Or maybe she was freaked out about something and is hiding in fear for her life ?
But then it seems she'd go to her family.
:thinking:

I wonder if she could have taught summer school or something? Many teachers pick up summer school-related jobs when school is out for the summer-- tutoring, drivers ed, swimming lessons, sports coaching, remedial classes for students held back, gifted student classes, etc.. She could have told summer students about being pregnant.

They should probably clarify this, because it kind of matters!! But then again, why was anyone surprised she didn't show up for school if they already knew she was missing?

bbm Maybe they thought she surely would show up on the first day of school?

There seems to be a photo on her page from August. It is actually a quote. Could that be important to her?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Reminder … Websleuths rules are that you cannot sleuth family and friends and post about it here.

from The Rules: Social Media – Facebook, Twitter, etc
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

Not Allowed
Social media pagesthat fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Any exception must first be approved by an administrator. You can contact an admininstrator via private message, or send an email to websleuthscomments@gmail.com

EXAMPLE: If a suspect has been arrested for a crime relevant to the discussion topic, and you want to post a Facebook screencap from his/her personal page, you must first obtain approval from administration.

:wave:

Has it been said or are we just assuming that the "former student" is a recent student of hers?

Possibly he was her student 10 years ago and now he's in his 20s and they are friends?

I can't remember which article, but I know I read her car was found in a gated apartment parking lot. Doesn't that mean you would have to have a code or key card to get in?
I drove by there today. there is the front entrance, which appears to not have gates until you actually drive in. If you want to go to the rental center, there are a few spaces, but to get into the apartments, there is an arm that lifts. There is also a back entrance, from an adjacent complex. At the back entrance, I drove up to the arm and it did not open. there was a keypad there where you have to type in a code for the arm to lift. I presume the two arms at the front have a similar set up. That means that somebody in her car had a code to that apartment complex. I can only hope that the codes are unique and they can trace whose code was being used. I didn't see any video cameras by the entrances, but maybe they have them on the building. since I couldn't get in, I couldn't check out the actual apartment buildings

I drove by there today. there is the front entrance, which appears to not have gates until you actually drive in. If you want to go to the rental center, there are a few spaces, but to get into the apartments, there is an arm that lifts. There is also a back entrance, from an adjacent complex. At the back entrance, I drove up to the arm and it did not open. there was a keypad there where you have to type in a code for the arm to lift. I presume the two arms at the front have a similar set up. That means that somebody in her car had a code to that apartment complex. I can only hope that the codes are unique and they can trace whose code was being used. I didn't see any video cameras by the entrances, but maybe they have them on the building. since I couldn't get in, I couldn't check out the actual apartment buildings

Thank you for checking this out!

That should hopefully narrow it down if someone harmed her and dumped the car, or if she visited someone there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member