Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
?????? It states Sarah Ristevski...

It does say Sarah Ristevski in the review but the staff list has her as Sarah Risteski. There is a photograph of the staff member. In my opinion it doesn't look like our Sarah, but I'm not great with faces.

It does say Sarah Ristevski in the review but the staff list has her as Sarah Risteski. There is a photograph of the staff member. In my opinion it doesn't look like our Sarah, but I'm not great with faces.
Yep definitely not our Sarah

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...y/news-story/58e3bea0fa0ff8694073c7e371162935

Gossip about murdered mum Karen Ristevski adds to pain of her grieving family

In June the Herald Sun revealed that a black Mercedes-Benz SLK coupe was captured on CCTV being driven through Diggers Rest, towards Mt Macedon, on June 29 last year — the same day Ms Ristevski vanished.

A black Mercedes was also seen by a witness in the vicinity of Childers Rd and Mt Macedon Rd in late June last year, close to where the body was found.

The Herald Sun understands that one theory police are working on is that the Mercedes was being driven by Ms Ristevski’s husband, Borce, and that her body was in the vehicle when CCTV recorded it in Diggers Rest.

What we need to know...and what Anthony nor media
haven't followed up on is...

What was her response. ...

Anthony threatened to kill himself. . What was her response?.....He lived in her home from say 15years of age till he was 27 years old...

This was not a fleeting parental relationship...

What was Karens response to Anthony's phone call 10 days prior to her dissaperance. ...now..we know 10 days prior to her Death!!

Sarah's. ...statement..... I'm her only child..

Sarah was raised in a house where she was NOT an only child.

For Sarah's formative years. . As a young child through to young adulthood she had a sibling. .. Anthony!!!

Ive always felt something went wrong at the point of the Diggers Rest CCTV. .

Phone goes dead after that point...

Something happened at Diggers Rest IMO

Just looking at the cctv footage again, it looks like the driver has jet black hair ..... does anyone else agree? May not be BR driving KRs car, just a thought [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Just looking at the cctv footage again, it looks like the driver has jet black hair ..... does anyone else agree? May not be BR driving KRs car, just a thought [emoji848]

I've looked at that footage too many times .... .. yes I think the driver has dark hair too...

and I've thought it looks like a female driving ... one wearing large sunnies...

Gaaa .... can't wait till we find out ..

What we need to know...and what Anthony nor media
haven't followed up on is...

What was her response. ...

Anthony threatened to kill himself. . What was her response?.....He lived in her home from say 15years of age till he was 27 years old...

This was not a fleeting parental relationship...

What was Karens response to Anthony's phone call 10 days prior to her dissaperance. ...now..we know 10 days prior to her Death!!

Sarah's. ...statement..... I'm her only child..

Sarah was raised in a house where she was NOT an only child.

For Sarah's formative years. . As a young child through to young adulthood she had a sibling. .. Anthony!!!

ive said it before....in her mind Sarah is an only child, her mother only birthed her. What she said makes complete sense to me... must be a European thing... we don't acknowledge half bro/sis as part of main family.

ive said it before....in her mind Sarah is an only child, her mother only birthed her. What she said makes complete sense to me... must be a European thing... we don't acknowledge half bro/sis as part of main family.

Does it also make sense that Sarah said her mother wouldn't leave her because she's an only child? It sounds like a non sequitur to me; would a mother of two or three be more likely to run away?

Sarah is Australian. They are an Australian family. Most of us are partly European if you go back far enough.

Does it also make sense that Sarah said her mother wouldn't leave her because she's an only child? It sounds like a non sequitur to me; would a mother of two or three be more likely to run away?

Sarah is Australian. They are an Australian family. Most of us are partly European if you go back far enough.

no of course not but she's just trying to make sense of it all.

IM just giving a perspective of what it's like in first generation European households...we're not as welcoming of half siblings in my experience therefore I get where SR is coming fro me when she says she's an only child. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, it is what it is

no of course not but she's just trying to make sense of it all.

IM just giving a perspective of what it's like in first generation European households...we're not as welcoming of half siblings in my experience therefore I get where SR is coming fro me when she says she's an only child. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, it is what it is

Yep, noted. And I suppose the obverse of that is that the half-sibling has the experience of being second tier. How do they typically deal with that, if brought up in the household with the double-blood child?

I've looked at that footage too many times .... .. yes I think the driver has dark hair too...

and I've thought it looks like a female driving ... one wearing large sunnies...

Gaaa .... can't wait till we find out ..
Yes, Puggle I'm thinking very dark hair too, could be female, not sure, looks like a bloke from front on view though ...... could it be a friend of SRs, and BR could already have been up at Diggers in another car, so puzzling.
I find the footage at 0.44 to 0.48 interesting, driver bends down and then up [emoji848] what's that all about, could maybe pick up a mannerism there from the movement.
http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...r/news-story/2d25ebc32744cc09f4a05298e23ff5b9

Ive always felt something went wrong at the point of the Diggers Rest CCTV. .

Phone goes dead after that point...

Something happened at Diggers Rest IMO

Could BR have knocked on AR's door at Diggers Rest and told him: As a loving father I just have solved all your problems with Karen, soon you will become a millionaire, so you don't to have a reason for suicide - and now it's your part to help me bury your stepmother, immediately!! (AR refused to do this.) - Only thoughts and speculation, of course!
The millionaire-thing I've read but forgot, where.

Come ON , Borce!!!.... get shaved, shampooed and showered and get down to the police station NOW and get this thing over with!..NOW, Borce!

I see the Karen's mechanic has stated definitively, there was no trouble with the fuel gauge on the Mercedes.......

Come ON , Borce!!

Come ON , Borce!!!.... get shaved, shampooed and showered and get down to the police station NOW and get this thing over with!..NOW, Borce!

I see the Karen's mechanic has stated definitively, there was no trouble with the fuel gauge on the Mercedes.......

Come ON , Borce!!
Ooh, thanks for breaking news Trooper, just heard it on the wireless .... police quizzed Mercedes mechanic in East Keilor last Friday [emoji848] .... completely interesting ....

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...m/news-story/ffeb22a07c6bef7e52364081bb83c71f

Ooh, thanks for breaking news Trooper, just heard it on the wireless .... police quizzed Mercedes mechanic in East Keilor last Friday [emoji848] .... completely interesting ....

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...m/news-story/ffeb22a07c6bef7e52364081bb83c71f

Also of note in the article, though not as important at all ....

The mechanic said he last saw Mr Ristevski a few weeks ago, and he had seemed fine.

“He came in with a Volkswagen and asked me to top up the engine and fix a numberplate light. He told me the police still have the Merc.

“Borce said he had started working for a road crew as a traffic controller just to get himself out the house,” the mechanic said.

Traffic controller, that's not the same as a speed bump, is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine