Found Deceased MD - Laura Wallen, 31, pregnant, Olney, 3 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not so easy to go missing, unless one is staying with another person these days. Just getting money, food etc, all involves using an ATM, debit card or something, unless she took a bunch of cash out before she vanished.

It is not so easy to go missing, unless one is staying with another person these days. Just getting money, food etc, all involves using an ATM, debit card or something, unless she took a bunch of cash out before she vanished.

Good point.

Just throwing it out there for thought....

Perhaps after 10 years of "knowing" each other Laura decided that she wanted a baby and "Cowboy" didn't want to commit to that. I know of a person who chose to be artificially inseminated by a chosen "unknown" donor just because her biological clock was ticking and she wanted to have a child. It's not unheard of for a woman to take matters into her own hands if the desire to be a mother is strong and a partner is unwilling.

"if" he's not taking ownership of the baby, maybe she chose to do it on her own and now he's along for the ride so to speak. This could be very complicated.

Regrets, depression, broken relationship, doubts, the list is endless.

No proof, no link. Just MOO

This is a very worrisome situation.

Perhaps after 10 years of "knowing" each other Laura decided that she wanted a baby and "Cowboy" didn't want to commit to that. I know of a person who chose to be artificially inseminated by a chosen "unknown" donor just because her biological clock was ticking and she wanted to have a child. It's not unheard of for a woman to take matters into her own hands if the desire to be a mother is strong and a partner is unwilling.

"if" he's not taking ownership of the baby, maybe she chose to do it on her own and now he's along for the ride so to speak. This could be very complicated.

bbm - I thought of that too. But the sheriff said T is the father.

Now I'm wondering whether she went and tried to get an abortion somewhere.

bbm - I thought of that too. But the sheriff said T is the father.

Now I'm wondering whether she went and tried to get an abortion somewhere.

Seeing that there are several clinics in Montgomery County where she could easily get an abortion at her stage I doubt if she is looking for a place.

Very interesting idea. On that same kind of thinking, it isn't unheard of for a woman to ask their good guy friend to donate sperm, promising they wouldn't ever expect them to be part of the baby's life and blah blah blah. Maybe it's that sort of situation? If so that could get jumbled up quickly if one person realizes they aren't happy with the arrangement.

Very interesting idea. On that same kind of thinking, it isn't unheard of for a woman to ask their good guy friend to donate sperm, promising they wouldn't ever expect them to be part of the baby's life and blah blah blah. Maybe it's that sort of situation? If so that could get jumbled up quickly if one person realizes they aren't happy with the arrangement.
I think LE must be pretty sure who the father is, since they stated it publicly. I guess there's a chance they are wrong.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Seeing that there are several clinics in Montgomery County where she could easily get an abortion at her stage I doubt if she is looking for a place.

Ah thank you. I assumed at four months abortion is not legal anymore.

I'm confused about when LE was first notified about Laura missing. Was it after her text on Monday or on Tuesday after she missed school?

Her sister was in contact w/her (via text) on Sat & Sun but her parents couldn't reach her -- I'm wondering if there was something going on w/in the family? Seems like they're close but you never know.

http://www.thesentinel.com/mont/news/local/item/5748-police-search-for-missing-olney-woman
http://www.wbaltv.com/article/pregnant-school-teacher-disappears-days-before-classes-begin/12193589

I'm praying she's just taking a breather. Whenever I hear about *happy* people committing suicide I think about my first websleuths case: LeAnne Bearden

All just my opinion.

MEntioning this only because it's in the news so frequently. Perhaps a current student is potentially the father of her baby. The vehicle being found near the high school, statement about being in trouble, and timing of pregnancy make me pause. It's as though all these types of student teacher situations involve well respected and high performing teachers. Just stating another possibility.

She seems to be excited about her baby...why the farm would she want an abortion? SMDH!

She seems to be a popular teacher with being a positive interactive role model for her students...why the farm has our world turned into 'oh she musta been seeing a student' good farming grief!

She was seen Sat night with the bf, he carried her groceries in, walked her dog with her, he then left. She then left for unknown reasons...When the neighbor saw her leave, did she have her purse? Suitcase? Bag?Were the lights left on in the condo?
Did the bf call her saying he was broke down? Had a flat? wrecked?
Did someone else call her in distress, so she left after seemingly going in for the night?
When was her last text or call incoming?

It will sure be nice when a very clear concise time and date can be stated when the last text was to her family and when she was last seen and her last activities.

I'm so sad at the state of threads along with our country that INSTANTLY it is thought a teacher is with a student and that a bf harmed his pregnant gf..Sadder that is truth..

Wish one of the reporters would've asked if any of her clothes, shoes, prenatal vitamins were missing.

She seems to be excited about her baby...why the farm would she want an abortion? SMDH!

She seems to be a popular teacher with being a positive interactive role model for her students...why the farm has our world turned into 'oh she musta been seeing a student' good farming grief!

She was seen Sat night with the bf, he carried her groceries in, walked her dog with her, he then left. She then left for unknown reasons...When the neighbor saw her leave, did she have her purse? Suitcase? Bag?Were the lights left on in the condo?
Did the bf call her saying he was broke down? Had a flat? wrecked?
Did someone else call her in distress, so she left after seemingly going in for the night?
When was her last text or call incoming?

It will sure be nice when a very clear concise time and date can be stated when the last text was to her family and when she was last seen and her last activities.

I'm so sad at the state of threads along with our country that INSTANTLY it is thought a teacher is with a student and that a bf harmed his pregnant gf..Sadder that is truth..

BBM - Spirit, excellent points. I wish someone like you had been there to ask those very important questions.

I keep thinking about her dog. I would have to be in a very altered state of mind to purposely leave my dog behind. I wonder if she had made arrangements w/her sister for the dog? Is that why they texted on Sunday?

Please be ok Laura:(

All just my opinion

BBM. First sonogram is usually 8-10 weeks, and then the second around 20 weeks. But some OBs do more, some do less.

I work in a ob/gym office. We generally do not do a sonogram until 20 weeks, but for medical reasons they are done earlier. (Viability, dating)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The gap seems to be huge. She was last seen on Saturday night. All day Sunday nobody saw her, I assume the neighbors didn't see her either?? On Monday morning her sister gets a text. Something doesn't add up.

Laura was happy for the baby, the school year. And going through her Fb she seem happy, and close to her sister. But that is what we see..

I hate the feeling of not knowing. I feel for this family. We don't know if she ran off, felt suicidal or if it was a crime of opportunity. I don't like zoning in on just one. Because with nobody hearing from her on Sunday she could of been abducted. I think about Jennifer Kesse, still a mystery.

Some things in this article. I gues the officer didn't release who got the text.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...478688d23b4_story.html?utm_term=.640332afb132

"Tessier said, “. . . we haven’t slept, we haven’t eaten, we’re just looking, we’re praying that you’re safe. I’m asking you to just let us know that you’re safe. If somebody has her, please understand that you’ve taken away a huge person in so many people’s lives.”

BBM - Spirit, excellent points. I wish someone like you had been there to ask those very important questions.

All good points, however, LE wouldn't have responded to them at the press release. People inquired about her car and they said anything related to the investigation they would not share at this time.

I wonder if they will share the results of the testing they have done on her car and the subpoenas they are trying to obtain?

One of the only pictures of her and her boyfriend (from her Facebook page) are from 2009 and she has just posted them on social media again (2015). Doesn't that seem strange?

Also did anyone get a good shot of the sonogram? Did it say her name? I couldn't see it.

MEntioning this only because it's in the news so frequently. Perhaps a current student is potentially the father of her baby. The vehicle being found near the high school, statement about being in trouble, and timing of pregnancy make me pause. It's as though all these types of student teacher situations involve well respected and high performing teachers. Just stating another possibility.

I'm glad I'm not alone in thinking about this possibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members