Found Deceased MD - Laura Wallen, 31, pregnant, Olney, 3 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So then what the heck is up with the neighbors claiming they saw the two of them come back from the grocery store, the dog being let out and Laura leaving 10 minutes after TT?! Pretty specific for something that obviously could not have been true!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe they didn't see Laura. Maybe it was the other woman that he lives with and they mistook her for Laura.

So then what the heck is up with the neighbors claiming they saw the two of them come back from the grocery store, the dog being let out and Laura leaving 10 minutes after TT?! Pretty specific for something that obviously could not have been true!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe all that happened but it wasn't her leaving in her car.

I was thinking she went to see another man and bf caught her. But maybe he killed her right after bringing in groceries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right? That pushed me over the edge. Can you imagine being pregnant thinking you're getting a proposal, and.... My goodness, that is some dark stuff.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yes that's really dark ... OMG I just can't ... This is just so sad :(

Strangle?

I agree strangulation. The police would know but would not and can not make that call. The ME would have to. They said no blunt force injuries, and the autopsy will determine cause of death.

Her poor parents...sitting next to him at the press conference and having to pretend that T.T. was actually being genuine...I can't even imagine their pain....

No wonder he never seemed concerned about the baby during PC...he wasn't.

I thought it was her neighbors.

How far away do they live? IDK, I'm just tossing out guesses. A lot of times there are false sightings of missing people or they remember the wrong day when they actually saw them the day before. IDK.

Her poor parents...sitting next to him at the press conference and having to pretend that T.T. was actually being genuine...I can't even imagine their pain....

Agreed! Strong people! Both of them! I KNOW I couldn't do what they did. Bless them!

Well played LE. Well played.

Oh, no.
Just checking in here.
I thought she was maybe hiding with a friend and not even letting her family know.

What an unspeakable monster.

Her poor family ! Utmost condolences to them. :(

Just found out that Tessier owns a property in NH and perhaps MA:

Trimming the links from your quote--I don't think those are necessarily the same guy. It would be really helpful to know his middle initial.

[h=1]Police: Missing pregnant teacher found dead, boyfriend charged with murder[/h]
Wallen's body was discovered in a shallow grave on Prices Distillery Road in Damascus on Wednesday afternoon.

A suspect, later identified as Wallen's boyfriend Tyler Tessier, was arrested in connection to her murder at around 5:30 p.m., police say.
On Monday, Tessier spoke at a press conference with Wallen's family claiming that "all he cared about was that she come back," according to ABC7's Tom Roussey.

Police say Tessier's presence at that press conference was "calculated."
http://abcnews4.com/news/nation-world/police-missing-pregnant-teacher-found-dead-suspect-arrested

I think LE didn't want Tessier to know that he was their suspect because he is such a spineless coward that he would have killed himself rather than have to face charges.

He was going to prenatal checkups with her, stringing her along, and giving her false hope that he might "come around" and give up the other woman (or women). The proof is in the fact that she thought he was taking her to that field to propose to her!

It's impressive that LE could find the field/property based on a photo of part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member