Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo- Sept 13 & 14, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
and then all of a sudden the defense atty will just stop and say nothing more...she has done this before after a get no where cross

I think that Zach went there to kidnap Holly. But he may have made contact with Clint, who had no idea anything was up.

...they parked their truck off behind the house, and they may have known the sister was leaving for school. Early in the morning would be the best time beczusr the other 3 family members would be gone already. Mom probably gets home early afternoon from teaching.

It may be a lie, that they were supposed to meet up with Clint. But I do think it shows that they knew Clint. JMO

I want to see any phone records between these creeps and Clint before I am convinced of any of this.

It didn't for me but I may be the only one. He said Holly burst out of the house raising hell. Really? With her lunch box in her hand, her phone and everything she needed for school?

It seems very suspicious to me. ZA could have easily overpowered Holly there since he already drew blood he had a weapon and pushed her back inside the house.

She may have rushed out the door because she was late for her test at school. Then saw Zach last minute, and then began yelling. Probably wanted help from inside her house?

I think Zach always had a plan to kidnap Holly someday. But that doesn't mean he also didn't try to befriend Clint. JMO

this guy is good...'A conversation ensued"...very good vocab

why is she so curious about the meth and morphine and how to cook it...who cares?

She thinks she is going to distract and trip him up somehow. I'm almost surprised the prosecution didn't object due to relevancy. But they probably realized like we all do that Autry has this defense attorney wrapped around his finger. She is not intimidating. Not tripping him up one bit.

And he is coming across like the NICEST guy (unlike the callous vulgar guy he was during prosecution).

If I didn't know better, I would think these two (Autry and defense attorney) were HAVING effing TEA together!!

She must be used to defending convenience store robberies, not murder trials.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I couldn't find any info either.

Do they still live in that house??

I haven't heard anything about them splitting. I don't know if they still live in the same house, but they did put it on the market to sell not very long ago

ZA should be embarrassed by his attorney...

Learn something new everyday. Added to my knowledge, how to shoot up morphine. Jeez, this is what people do for fun in the country?!

Sadly, I know the answer to that.

IMO

next we will hear that Drew Scott was a meth user too.

I want to see any phone records between these creeps and Clint before I am convinced of any of this.

There might not be any. Small town, they may have hung out at someone's house party and made a casual plan for Zach to drop by some morning after everyone left. ?

They may be lying when they implicate Clint. But I have always been very suspicious of Clint's strange behavior that morning. He is not like any Southern country boy, with a younger sister in trouble, that I have ever known.
Every one I've known, would have opened the patio door, or called out, or gone outside with a gun, if they saw their sister being marched out to the woods.

I just don't understand his inaction. Why call his mother if he is wanting to know what was happening with his little sister? Why not go ask her right then? Then he is told there was screaming, at his house, and he still does nothing? I do not understand....:no:

JA is leading the defense attorney...he is trying to help her out

She gave a felon in custody a pen to put in his pocket.

SMH

the number of people who say they heard screaming at the same time that morning, and the fact that CB didnt Hear it...... James Barnes neighbour dude said it went on for a minute- two minutes, it scared his dogs and himself so bad he felt he had to drive by there to check the place, but clint slept through it??

I find Clint's actions that morning questionable too. But also Karen did testify that he had a movie or something playing in his room with surround sound going - is why she shut his bedroom door that morning. Makes me wonder if that could have muffled any sounds for him

thought it was "little jo jo" so many people killed down there they don't know which one they are burying. Yikes...is this really how it is down there?

i think you are reading too much into all this and it is unlikely that they are all meth heads and killing folks left and right down in tennesse lets be seriously

I think autry is saying he MISSHEARD Bobo as the word JO JO a few times and was as equally unaware of JOJO or BOBO

i think that JA could be the attorney for ZA and be more effective...looks like Ja and defense attorney are working together now

I find Clint's actions that morning questionable too. But also Karen did testify that he had a movie or something playing in his room with surround sound going - is why she shut his bedroom door that morning. Makes me wonder if that could have muffled any sounds for him

omg was he sleeping, showering or watching a movie? For crying out loud. We need to get Clint back up there cause I'm lost

i think you are reading too much into all this and it is unlikely that they are all meth heads and killing folks left and right down in tennesse lets be seriously

I think autry is saying he MISSHEARD Bobo as the word JO JO a few times and was as equally unaware of JOJO or BOBO

you might be right but he seems to know who "little jo jo" is

you might be right but he seems to know who "little jo jo" is

Is Jojo maybe a dog or something? So maybe it wouldn't be odd if the dog had died and needed to be buried.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She gave a felon in custody a pen to put in his pocket.

SMH

No. I was an idiot and stapled a pack of paper to give an inmate in prison. I got hell for this! Things you don't think of in normal life I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member