Found Deceased MD - Laura Wallen, 31, pregnant, Olney, 3 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope and doesn't pray she never saw it coming and that her last thoughts were that he was going to propose and she died happy. I don't think that's too much to ask. Ya know?

I have to wonder if the meeting between the two women ever took place. And if so, what's were the results of that, besides him murdering her and her unborn child.

From the language of her 8/28 text ("if you were in my position"), I wonder if she dropped dime about her pregnancy and set off a $%^&storm. He decided the only solution was to kill her and make it appear that she confessed he wasn't the father and in her shame killed herself. It would explain the weird texts on 9/4 and some of his bizarre tales per the charging docs. Totally a WAG and JMHO.

Also I just learned that he shot her in the back of the head. If there were ever a case where MD needed to bring back the DP, this is it. If not, I'll settle for a round or two in GP for him.

And when you think about Laura, and Crystal McDowell, any one of us women could have me and run into a "Tyler" and "Steve" in our lives. Men who appeared normal, who lved them, only to be latent murders when it suited them. That's the tragedy in all this. They just wanted a partner to be loved and happy.

From the language of her 8/28 text (something to the effect of "in my position" I think), I wonder if she dropped dime about her pregnancy and set off a $%^&storm. He decided the only solution was to kill her and make it appear that she confessed he wasn't the father and in her shame killed herself. It would explain the weird texts on 9/4 and some of his bizarre tales per the charging docs. Totally a WAG and JMHO.

I can't seem to Thank your post, so I want to say thank you and I think you are correct.

Just so hard for me to believe that this guy had a choice of women.

I don't think this was about child support. It's not a coincidence that she contacted the fiancée in August 28 and a few days later, he killed her. This is about the @)&; getting ready to hit the fan and she initiated it.

In light of the fact he had a fiancée and he killed Laura becuase of that, LE had to do some smooth talking to get him to go public with him being the father of Laura's baby. IMO

I wonder, did they meet (Laura and the fiancee)? LE must have interviewed her too I would think but it was not mentioned in the charging documents. :thinking:

Antwan. I can't help but laugh.

Maybe he's dyslexic. My hubby is and might spell Antoine like that.

[video=twitter;908503904463310848]https://twitter.com/AnjaliHemphill/status/908503904463310848[/video]

Wow shot in the back of the head, this just gets worse and worse. Did he force her to stand in front of the "grave" when he shot her?

And so much for "no visible signs of cod on the body" per LE's earlier statement.

This case is really getting to me. She did not deserve this!!

Once LE said there were no obvious signs of cause of death, I was worried it would be something really bizarre or torturous. I feel the same as you and hope that she didn't know what was happening and passed very quickly.

With the many strategic decisions made by LE so far, I have to wonder- did they deliberately choose to withhold the fact she was shot until now? I'm not totally sure what they would gain from that at this point, but they've made a lot of effective strategic moves so far.

I also wonder that now. Why did they hold it back? Were they still investigating something/someone .... ?

Wow shot in the back of the head, this just gets worse and worse. Did he force her to stand in front of the "grave" when he shot her?

And so much for "no visible signs of cod on the body" per LE's earlier statement.

This case is really getting to me. She did not deserve this!!

The woman had been in a grave for five days without the protection of embalming or a casket. He head was undoubtedly caked in dirt and mud. When detectives exhume a body from a shallow grave its not their job to paw all over the body to determine the cause of death unless a gaping wound is visible. Just because the police didn't see (or did see) the gunshot wound does not hurt the case.

[video=twitter;908531340311744512]https://twitter.com/BaltimoreCP/status/908531340311744512[/video]

The woman had been in a grave for five days without the protection of embalming or a casket. He head was undoubtedly caked in dirt and mud. When detectives exhume a body from a shallow grave its not their job to paw all over the body to determine the cause of death unless a gaping wound is visible. Just because the police didn't see (or did see) the gunshot wound does not hurt the case.

I didn't mean to imply it would hurt the case. I was just wondering why they said there were no visible signs of cod.

But you're right, it might not have been very obvious when they found her. (it was 10 days btw)

I wonder where his parents are. Siblings? Friends?

[h=1]Autopsy: Missing teacher shot in the head[/h]
ROCKVILLE, Md. (WMAR) - UPDATE: Montgomery County police announced Thursday night that Laura Wallen was shot in the back of the head, according to autospy findings.

Tyler Tessier, Wallen's boyfriend and the father of her unborn child has been charged with her murder. He's been charged with first-degree murder.

At a bond review Thursday afternoon, the judge deemed him a danger to the community and denied bond.
http://www.abc2news.com/news/crime-...boyfriend-father-of-child-charged-with-murder

I'm watching the Ashley Banfield show from tonight.

LEO on the show said the autopsy revealed Laura had been shot in the back of the head.

Her parents have been told already.

Transcripts of the show should be available on CNN tomorrow.

I'm so sad to hear this, but I was hoping he killed her from behind, so she didn't see it coming. I feared she tried to escape and was chased down. I hope it was sudden, and I hope he didn't chamber a round while standing behind her. That sound would have scared the he11 out of her. This is horrendous. I just keep imagining her so excited thinking she was getting engaged. She deserved so much better than this ever gave her, even in the best times they shared.

According to the charging document, TT texted an acquaintance Sunday night wanting a ride to Baltimore (to "clean up a mess.") The friend thought it was a bad idea so declined to drive him. TT texted "Sorry man. Didn't mean to make you feel like I was trying to put you in a bad spot." --- So he had just MURDERED LW but is apologizing to a friend for asking for a ride. How do you go from killing your girlfriend to making nice with a friend?!
Crazy. No empathy.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Wow...for some reason I didn't expect that he shot her!
That's exactly what I thought happened. I think le didn't see it immediately.

ETA - he is SICK and EVIL. To think he was surprising her with engagement and met with à bullet in the BACK of her head. I hope he rots. He will never be safe to be among us.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I wonder, did they meet (Laura and the fiancee)? LE must have interviewed her too I would think but it was not mentioned in the charging documents. :thinking:

Maybe he's dyslexic. My hubby is and might spell Antoine like that.

I'm laughing at the fact that it helped get him busted in the interview. Whoever had that idea is a genius.

Threads are case specific, and this thread is dedicated to discussion of the Laura Wallen case. Please leave the discussion of other cases in their own dedicated thread.

:tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member