Found Safe SC - Kristen Blackmon, 35, & infant, 10 days, Sumter County, 14 Sept 2017

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
[h=1]SC Mother, 10-Day-Old Baby Missing in Sumter County[/h]
Kristen-blackmon_1505504998668_10925527_ver1.0.jpg

Kristen Blackmon, 35, was last seen Thursday, September 14 after leaving a pediatric doctor's office in Sumter with her baby.

She was driving a teal in color 1997 Pontiac Bonneville with SC license plate NVI 310.

http://www.wltx.com/news/local/sc-mother-10-day-old-baby-missing-in-sumter-county/475285349

35-year-old Kristen Noelle Blackmon and her 10-day-old baby was last seen on Thursday, Sept. 14, 2017, when she left her pediatrician’s office...

The father of the baby ... reported her missing. He told authorities that she called him after leaving the doctor’s office on Thursday to say all went well and that she would see him when he got home from work

[Kristen Noelle] Blackmon has brown hair and hazel eyes, and is 5-feet-4-inches tall and approximately 175 pounds.
Anyone with information about Kristen Blackmon or her child's whereabouts should call 911 or

Sumter County Sheriff's Office at (803) 436-200

http://www.thestate.com/news/local/article173576911.html

http://www.theitem.com/stories/missing-mother-and-10-day-old-baby,295493

I am very worried for this new mom.

It always seems like moms-to-be and new moms are such vulnerable targets for monsters....

I hope they both turn up safe!

Any idea what the mugshot in the OP is from? The fact they used a mugshot in the news article makes me think that she may be wanted by LE.

Why would you use a mugshot for a missing person? Is that the only picture they have? Surely not since she just had a baby?

Maybe it's more recent or better than her drivers lic. pic

Oh no! Not another mom and baby situation. It's too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know my drivers license picture looks nothing like me, but a mugshot? People get a certain impression and may feel she's not worth it. Certainly this day in age, there are selfies with the baby or just selfies.

She certainly maybe a danger to herself. Is she looking at jail time for her charges?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe someone could map out the drive from the doctor's office to her house so we can see what we're dealing with? Could she have wrecked the car? This is always the first thought for me when the car is missing.

Maybe someone could map out the drive from the doctor's office to her house so we can see what we're dealing with? Could she have wrecked the car? This is always the first thought for me when the car is missing.

I think a car wreck is likely. I haven't seen the address of her pediatrician's office nor her home location yet. If anyone sees it please post. TIA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back