Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo- Sept 15 & 16, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the "panties" that Agent Booth testified the blood matched against was a pair that KB pulled from the laundry basket, (if I remember her testimony correctly)...simply to determine that the blood in the carport was in fact Holly's blood.

The DNA did not match the pair that were found on the side of the road. I believe the only reason that the pair found on the side of the road is relevant is to explain how they came across some of Holly's nursing papers and their location when found (although I'm sure they thought the panties would be relevant at the time they found them).

I believe the "panties" that Agent Booth testified the blood matched against was a pair that KB pulled from the laundry basket, (if I remember her testimony correctly)...simply to determine that the blood in the carport was in fact Holly's blood.

The DNA did not match the pair that were found on the side of the road. I believe the only reason that the pair found on the side of the road is relevant is to explain how they came across some of Holly's nursing papers and their location when found (although I'm sure they thought the panties would be relevant at the time they found them).

Go back and Watch both testimonies.

Agent Lawrence DNA matched those panties specifically to Holly Bobo. And he went in further detail about the lab results (super detail) rather than Booth.

Booth on the cross examine (its only a 2 min segment on the panties) clearly states there was no DNA match. But the DNA match instead was to "a combination of people"----his words.

No one remembers agent Lawrence testimony well because he was in first 2 days of trial.

But they ABSOLUTELY no question contradict one another.

I re-watched both testimonies to prep my earlier post above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok let me add to this...the panties that agent Booth holds up we're found close to Shayne Austin's home and the one that the defense claimed were shown in court (Jennifer said this, Booth confirmed). Booth also held up the panties which matched the picture too. No one mentioned the laundry basket in reference to these particular panties.

Forgive me if I'm mistaken that it was Agent Booth that testified to that DNA match on the panties from their laundry basket...it may have been been KB or another witness. I can't quite recall without watching them all again :)

Go back and Watch both testimonies.

Agent Lawrence DNA matched those panties specifically to Holly Bobo. And he went in further detail about the lab results (super detail) rather than Booth.

Booth on the cross examine (its only a 2 min segment on the panties) clearly states there was no DNA match. But the DNA match instead was to "a combination of people"----his words.

No one remembers agent Lawrence testimony well because he was in first 2 days of trial.

But they ABSOLUTELY no question contradict one another.

I re-watched both testimonies to prep my earlier post above.

^^ RBBM

There is no contradiction in the 2 TBIs testimony.

These are 2 different panties.

Below from the same article that you linked in your original post:

<snip> TBI Special Agent Lawrence James took the stand next.

James described his background in forensic science and DNA. He said his job on this case was to focus on the garage and search for blood or footprints.

James was shown pictures of the home and the surrounding area. James said he retrieved a pair of underwear from the home to be used as DNA reference.

http://m.wmcactionnews5.com/story/36343692/bobo-trial-day-2-defense-prepares-cross-examination

Forgive me if I'm mistaken that it was Agent Booth that testified to that DNA match on the panties from their laundry basket...it may have been been KB or another witness. I can't quite recall without watching them all again :)

So this would screw me up if I was a juror. I'm certain the defense did this to screw with people. Jennifer clearly said these were the panties we saw pictures of in court...and proceeds to have Booth hold them up. No laundry basket mentioned right here. Fox13, day 5 part 2 of trial minute 36.

There could be this DNA match stuff to the laundry basket ----and I could be super confused.

Anyone call me out here but watching the above clip of Booth, I thought it was pretty clear.

^^ RBBM

There is no contradiction in the 2 TBIs testimony.

These are 2 different panties.

Below from the same article that you linked in your original post:

<snip> TBI Special Agent Lawrence James took the stand next.

James described his background in forensic science and DNA. He said his job on this case was to focus on the garage and search for blood or footprints.

James was shown pictures of the home and the surrounding area. James said he retrieved a pair of underwear from the home to be used as DNA reference

http://m.wmcactionnews5.com/story/36343692/bobo-trial-day-2-defense-prepares-cross-examination

Thank you for clearing this up!!! My message was sent through before I got to read yours.

MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!!

To all those above that posted the replies ------

I misunderstood and thought you were saying Booth had tested the laundry basket panties. So thank you to you guys too!!!

Boy, I would be an upset to the whole jury huh?? Not really cause in the end I would vote guilty on ZA without a doubt. I think I would just drive folks crazy on the detail study.

Thanks again you all and to those I replied in error above. I wish I could delete my replies sometimes!!!! :))))

I had not seen the WSMV interview. thank you for sharing! Very interesting, although of course, as their mother, she is unlikely to believe her children did something so unspeakable. And, you're right. That home is very nice. The story said she lives in Georgia. I wonder if that's Daddy's house?

could it be that pink is a popular color for "panties" and that lots of activity seems to go on in the Decatur county woods?
Interesting thought....maybe the losers hang out in this group of woods...meaning not the first time they had been there nor random.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Yes, I am sorry. I have continuously had difficulty with keeping the initials separated in this case.

No Need.

I would just like to say that yes, these initials do get confusing and there is no real need to use initials.

We sometimes are required to use initials to protect the identity of someone but in this case, with the A-Train, names are just fine and easier for some people to follow.

Does anyone know if the TBI director now is the same one during the first of the Holly Bobo abduction? I should hope not. If he is his days should be numbered

IMO

Wait how do people know what SA's testimony was going to be? Was he telling people what he was going to say before he died? Surely that's conjecture.

Some things we know about SA
1 We don't know specifics, but we had both written signed statements from him, and statements from his atty after his death, in which he clearly did NOT admit to any involvement in the crimes against HB (kidnapping, rape, murder) - all he admitted was to some knowledge (and perhaps involvement) in the disposal of her body.
2 I don't think it's any accident that the dead guy, who can't speak for himself, has now become blamed by everyone for about everything. Not to say he didn't do it, but he's dang convenient.

I hate when I get this wrapped up in a trial...avoided it all summer but this one has me....anyone speculate who the star witness will be for the defense or any witnesses they will call. Someone mentioned Natalie Bobo to counter the testimony about her and the 3-some idea...but have to wonder if that will happen.....anyone else looming large in that camp that could help their client out?

According to this report, Shane Austin passed a polygraph test - the test revealed he was not being deceptive about taking Holly Bobo. Wonder why only two questions. And of course this isn't admissible anyway, but hmmmm

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...id=907291309290215&pnref=story.unseen-section

Shane strikes me as being a bit of an outsider wanting to be in with the big guns in town (literally) and was doing what they asked....I think he is/was the only one with a conscience and thus he is not here anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy