Aruba - Natalee Holloway, 18, Oranjestad, 30 May 2005 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe him. He tried to lie about Joran being there for the removal of her body from it's original grave. You could tell when the FBI agent pinned him for the truth about it. He's scared. He knows he's in trouble. And all his bravado talk in the tapes from earlier episodes fell away.

Absolutely. He kept trying to not incriminate Joran, but the lie was written all over him.

heyya heavenly2012

I was unable to watch it or the promo clip on oxygen.

http://www.oxygen.com/the-disappearance-of-natalee-holloway/episode-guide

It's an unimaginable twist, nauseating and disheartening.
I'm glad I didn't see the visuals.

All the indignities NH and her family have had to endure.
Just hoping for some positive outcome.

I am hoping for something positive too. I just pray the bones they are currently doing Mitochrondal testing on are definitely hers, so they can have a proper burial and funeral for her. No one should have to go through this for 12 years.

Natalee Holloway's Skull Burned In Aruba Cave In 2010'

Natalee Holloway's skull was burned in an Aruba cave in 2010, prime suspect Joran Van der Sloot's friend has said in a video. Holloway went missing in Aruba, a Dutch Carribean island off Venezuela, on May 30, 2005.

The fifth episode of the Oxygen series, “The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway,” aired Saturday in which Van der Sloot's friend John Ludwick revealed what he and his friend Van der Sloot did with Holloway's remains. The series chronicles Holloway's father Dave's efforts to uncover the mystery behind his daughter's death. Dave, along with his private investigator T.J. Ward, worked for months to find new leads in the case.

Ludwick agreed to give out details about Holloway's death after an informant working with Ward recorded him saying that Van der Sloot paid him $1,500 to dig up Holloway’s body. Three people are believed to have played a part in her disappearance — Dutchman Van der Sloot and two Surinamese brothers, Deepak and Satish Kalpoe. However, Van der Sloot was never charged due to lack of evidence.

In the clip that was shown on the show, Ludwick said Van der Sloot had initially discussed having Holloway's remains cremated. Even though it was illegal to bring in human remains for cremation in Aruba, Ludwick said some morgues would cremate pets. “The idea was to crush everything to the point where it wasn’t recognizable as her bones or skull or anything like that,” Ludwick said, explaining that he and Joran spent hours pummeling the bones.

“The only thing that got burned was the skull to burn the hair fibers,” says John. “It was doused in gasoline in a fire pit in a cave.”

Earlier episodes revealed that Holloway's remains were mixed with that of a dog and were cremated. Days later, the ashes were likely scattered off the coast of Aruba, from where the teenager went missing in 2005.

Dave's 18-month long private investigation uncovered human skeletal remains at an undisclosed location in Aruba. Currently, the remains are being analyzed to check if it is linked to the case. An initial test found the human remains belonged to a single person of Caucasian and European descent. Natalee was Caucasian and of European descent.

“We’re going to have statistical probability and a confidence level that this is Natalee or not,” Forensic scientist Dr. Jason Kolowski told the Daily Mail last month. “We’re waiting on the lab to finalize the data, which they will deliver to me and I will try to turn the data around into results which I will then deliver to Dave.”

"Final DNA results are expected by late September or early October," he said. Holloway was legally declared dead in 2012 after Aruban authorities closed the case in 2008.

"The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway" airs Saturday 9 p.m. EDT on Oxygen.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-natalee-holloway-apos-skull-071634459.html

SOME OF THIS IS CORRECT SOME IS WRONG

There is still More of Natalee hidden in Aruba only John knows were it is he's going to want $$ for his time and compensated for his expenses he's smart for a junkie because that's not extortion

Natalee was Not buried she was not underground but put to rest on that cul-de-sac and not found. FOR YEARS She was Hidden in plain sight

From what I saw it was hard to remember where she was because the vegetation growth and the fact it was 7 years later.
They had markers like a heart rock and then counted steps TJ got it all wrong and left he gave up..
Gabe & John went back to Aruba after Gabe had to pay John for his time.
It took a while for them to find because of the steps the vegetation growth and the fact it was 7 years later. Also John was high on heroin when he did this 7 years ago with Joran things were not so clear now..
Gabe made John do the right thing because John was getting nightmares of Natalee he said he wanted to come clean??? but be paid for it

Also I'm not a new user I couldn't get in under my oil screen name Barb Wire so after many attempts.
I created a new user name..

There is still More of Natalee hidden in Aruba only John knows were it is he's going to want $$ for his time and compensated for his expenses he's smart for a junkie because that's not extortion

Natalee was Not buried she was not underground but put to rest on that cul-de-sac and not found. FOR YEARS She was Hidden in plain sight

From what I saw it was hard to remember where she was because the vegetation growth and the fact it was 7 years later.
They had markers like a heart rock and then counted steps TJ got it all wrong and left he gave up..
Gabe & John went back to Aruba after Gabe had to pay John for his time.
It took a while for them to find because of the steps the vegetation growth and the fact it was 7 years later. Also John was high on heroin when he did this 7 years ago with Joran things were not so clear now..
Gabe made John do the right thing because John was getting nightmares of Natalee he said he wanted to come clean??? but be paid for it

What is your source for this information?

Gabriel Madrigalwas live.on his Face Book page everyone was asking questions he could only answer what was already aired on the show last night .
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006046668726

Gabriel Madrigal was the one who found Natalee after TJ ward left he went back with John and got the bones that are being tested

I took a picture of the bone fragment that are being tested from my TV last night, they showed it for next weeks show it's so sad

[h=5]This is off of Gabriel's FB page. The was posted around 6:00pm. Sounds like a drama queen :facepalm:

Let's just hope it's not to late for john we are rushing to his house, after receiving a text stating how bitter oleander leaves are. Do your research and you'll find out why he ate those. I texted and I called and no response. so having the police meet me there.
[/h]

[h=5]This is off of Gabriel's FB page. The was posted around 6:00pm. Sounds like a drama queen :facepalm:

[/COLOR][/h]

I'm still on the fence about whether John is being truthful or not. BUT they did find human remains. So one can assume that a crime was committed at some point. So let's definitely not let this guy O.D.

I'm thinking scam the more I read. Just read where some are offering to send Gabriel money, "just as soon as she knows where to send it." This is not a rumour.....I just read the offer.
Worrisome........

New article

The best friend of Joran Van der Sloot has claimed that he helped burn the skull of Natalee Holloway in a cave.

John Ludwick's shocking claim comes to light in episode five of 'The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway,' which aired on Oxygen on Saturday.
Ludwick, a friend of Van der Sloot's, said he helped the prime suspect in her death.

Ludwick agreed to talk after an informant provided evidence that he had been paid by Van der Sloot to dig up the body of the 18-year-old, who disappeared in Aruba on May 30, 2005.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...aled-Natalee-Holloway-case.html#ixzz4szpMZ4sy

New article

The best friend of Joran Van der Sloot has claimed that he helped burn the skull of Natalee Holloway in a cave.

John Ludwick's shocking claim comes to light in episode five of 'The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway,' which aired on Oxygen on Saturday.
Ludwick, a friend of Van der Sloot's, said he helped the prime suspect in her death.

Ludwick agreed to talk after an informant provided evidence that he had been paid by Van der Sloot to dig up the body of the 18-year-old, who disappeared in Aruba on May 30, 2005.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...aled-Natalee-Holloway-case.html#ixzz4szpMZ4sy

"He says her skull was burned in a cave in the process of crushing the bones"

"He said: 'The idea was to crush everything to the point where it wasn’t recognizable as her bones or skull or anything like that.'"

"The skull was somehow burned in this process, Ludwick claims. The rest of her body was not burned."

Fragments were of adequate size to determine age and sex.

This is off of Gabriel's FB page. The was posted around 6:00pm. Sounds like a drama queen :facepalm:

[/COLOR]

"The roots and stems of the plant contain the highest amount of cardiac glycosides, followed by the leaves and flowers. The most toxic oleanders are thought to be the plants with red flowers.
Oleandrin acts similarly to the human and veterinary drug digoxin, which is used in the treatment of a variety of heart conditions."

http://healthypets.mercola.com/sites/healthypets/archive/2016/08/10/oleander-poisoning.aspx

"Other plants known to contain glycosides include dogbane, giant milkweed, foxglove (from which the human drug digoxin is extracted), kalanchoe, lily of the valley, milkweed, and Star of Bethlehem."

http://www.spaink.net/suicide/suicide_poison_natural.html#nerium

"[3] lists the lethal dosis for several animals, and says that there have been reports that as little as one leaf has on occasion caused death in humans."

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufZjtenv5q8

Oxygen uploaded episode 5 into youtube

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Burial site 6.jpg
    Burial site 6.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 173
  • Burial site 7.jpg