CA CA - Elaine Park, 20, Glendale, 28 Jan 2017

Does anybody know what car was the boyfriend Divine C driving?

They took an Uber that night to the movies. In the video surveillance footage, there is a range rover parked in the drive way of the BF's house. But we don't know if this is his car or family's since they were at his family's home.

From the Help Find Elaine Park Facebook Page. Please delete if not allowed!

LOS ANGELES — Family, friends, and concerned citizens are holding a press conference on Tuesday, August 22 at 11 a.m. to update the public about the ongoing critical missing person investigation. The conference will take place at the L.A. Press Club, at 4773 Hollywood Blvd.

Speakers include Elaine Park's mother, and Jayden Brant, the private investigator researching the disappearance. Park’s friends will also be in attendance. Other community members who will be present to support include Michael Einziger, of Incubus, and Neil Strauss, of Rolling Stone.

At the conference, the media will be updated on the latest progress in the investigation, as well as on a new and significant reward that has been collected.

The reward is for information leading to the whereabouts of Elaine Park, and/or the arrest and conviction of the person(s) responsible for her disappearance. A tipline, which also accepts anonymous tips, has been set up at 800-551-3080, as well as a website at elainepark.tips.

Elaine Park has been missing since Saturday, January 28th at 6:05 a.m., when she left the home of her ex-boyfriend in Calabasas. Her charcoal gray 2015 Honda Civic was found five days later, on February 2nd, in Malibu on Pacific Coast Highway, just south of Corral Canyon. The doors were unlocked, the keys were in the ignition, and her backpack, phone, computer, and cash were in the car.

The Park family asks for help from anyone who may have seen Elaine, knows her whereabouts, or has any footage of parked cars around 26048 Pacific Coast Highway (34.033240, -118.740620) between January 28, 2017 at 6:20 a.m. and February 2, 2017, at 3:30 p.m.. Please contact 1-800-551-3080 or elainepark.tips.

It has been over six months since Elaine disappeared. Your coverage is essential to finding her. Elaine was looking forward to attending Pierce College, and had previously attended CSUN. Her background includes performing in several dance companies, musical theater, and small roles in TV shows such as Desperate Housewives, E.R., and MAD TV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leaving the keys in the ignition, with her purse and cash right there....:thinking:

Makes it seem like someone hoped the car would be stolen and driven away---leaving someones prints and messing up the investigation...

Hoping the press conference brings more details! Gives me faith this won't turn into a cold case!

From the Help Find Elaine Park Facebook Page. Please delete if not allowed!

LOS ANGELES — Family, friends, and concerned citizens are holding a press conference on Tuesday, August 22 at 11 a.m. to update the public about the ongoing critical missing person investigation. The conference will take place at the L.A. Press Club, at 4773 Hollywood Blvd.

Speakers include Elaine Park's mother, and Jayden Brant, the private investigator researching the disappearance. Park’s friends will also be in attendance. Other community members who will be present to support include Michael Einziger, of Incubus, and Neil Strauss, of Rolling Stone.

At the conference, the media will be updated on the latest progress in the investigation, as well as on a new and significant reward that has been collected.

The reward is for information leading to the whereabouts of Elaine Park, and/or the arrest and conviction of the person(s) responsible for her disappearance. A tipline, which also accepts anonymous tips, has been set up at 800-551-3080, as well as a website at elainepark.tips.

Elaine Park has been missing since Saturday, January 28th at 6:05 a.m., when she left the home of her ex-boyfriend in Calabasas. Her charcoal gray 2015 Honda Civic was found five days later, on February 2nd, in Malibu on Pacific Coast Highway, just south of Corral Canyon. The doors were unlocked, the keys were in the ignition, and her backpack, phone, computer, and cash were in the car.

The Park family asks for help from anyone who may have seen Elaine, knows her whereabouts, or has any footage of parked cars around 26048 Pacific Coast Highway (34.033240, -118.740620) between January 28, 2017 at 6:20 a.m. and February 2, 2017, at 3:30 p.m.. Please contact 1-800-551-3080 or elainepark.tips.

It has been over six months since Elaine disappeared. Your coverage is essential to finding her. Elaine was looking forward to attending Pierce College, and had previously attended CSUN. Her background includes performing in several dance companies, musical theater, and small roles in TV shows such as Desperate Housewives, E.R., and MAD TV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is local LE actively pursuing this case? They're not mentioned as being part of this conference.

We haven't spent years trying to protect our names. Maybe this is just yet another episode of ... more of the same. We would probably do things differently because we don't have a lifelong experience of being bamboozled, or fighting to not be taken down. It seems to me that in this case, no press would be better than bad press for any family who clearly values privacy in a world of paparazzi. I can kind of understand the approach. It's pretty hard to judge a would-be famous person's behavior from here in that I have zero experience in that world. Thankfully.

However, I also still think I would do it quite differently.
Indeed.
It's hard for me to wrap my brain around the fact that "money/reputatuon" would be more important than the life of a human being. Especially one that the son is apparently in a personal relationship with.

But since I'm not of that world, what do I know.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

http://www.latimes.com/socal/glenda...gnp-me-elaine-park-update-20170822-story.html
$250K reward offered in missing La Crescenta woman’s disappearance

“We firmly believe that Elaine did not commit suicide, and she’s not a runaway,” said Jayden Brant, a private investigator hired by the family, during the press conference. “It’s our strong contention that Elaine Park is an involuntary missing person and that foul play is involved in her disappearance.”

The $250k reward was for a limited time only... the last day is tomorrow :(

Hoping something came of this... Elaine turns 21 on Sept. 24th 2017.

The $250k reward was for a limited time only... the last day is tomorrow :(

Hoping something came of this... Elaine turns 21 on Sept. 24th 2017.
I've never heard of a reward only offered for a limited time. Seems weird to me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

New footage released as well - this shows Elaine going to her car before they went to the movies with a car turning around in the cul-de-sac. This is a gated community so anyone that was there needed to have a purpose to be there. I also find it very strange that you can see the car leaving and going down a road but we never saw it come up the road. Was it just sitting in the cul-de-sac?...waiting for something?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/abljsehqxmyjwgo/Elaine Park - New Security Camera Footage.mov?dl=0

From watching the security camera footage I think the red arrows show where Elaine was walking on the property. Judging by the blinking lights which I assume are her cars lights blinking when she unlocks the car I feel like her car was located close to where the red circle is. There appears to only be one other house on this last which also dead ends on the opposite end of the road. The car appears to have been coming from that direction but it is not the direction in which the car leaves.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• elainep.jpg
    elainep.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 369
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 369
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 355
I've never heard of a reward only offered for a limited time. Seems weird to me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Same thing happened in Missy Bevers murder in Midlothian, TX when a prominent corporation offered a $10,000 with a limited time reward of six months. Still no arrest. The FBI never offered a reward in her case and she was killed by some impersonating SWAT.

Same thing happened in Missy Bevers murder in Midlothian, TX when a prominent corporation offered a $10,000 with a limited time reward of six months. Still no arrest. The FBI never offered a reward in her case and she was killed by some impersonating SWAT.

That case still drives me crazy! That surveillance is just creepy!

I wonder if they were ever able to get into her phone.

I've always wanted to see the video footage of when she first arrived at the house. Found it odd that was never released.

Fb page looking for tipster to call back with now detailed location of
f recent tip

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm late coming into this, but if LE has access to and viewed gate footage, do we know if they viewed gate footage from the time she left Saturday morning until the date her car was found to see if it actually showed up again on any footage?
Do the parents seem to distance themselves from the boyfriend?
Could the boyfriend's family be the source of the anonymous reward?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa