Found Deceased PA - Audrey Penn, 78, Lehigh County, 23 Aug 2017

It's actually a short distance, albeit quite the haul for an elderly women.
Cut across behind the hospital and the beginning of kressler road is right there.

It's actually a short distance, albeit quite the haul for an elderly women.
Cut across behind the hospital and the beginning of kressler road is right there.

You're right... it's really not that far away. Crossing Cedar Crest Blvd couldn't have been easy, but she didn't have far to go on Kressler.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Devastating. Bless you Audrey!

How could someone not see her? That area is hugely busy and she would have needed to get to Kessler road. So sorry for Miss Audrey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe she left in the wee hours of the morning.
Near the hospital, even at 3am there is activity and no doubt no one thought twice about seeing her.
The back roads are dark and not traveled at 3am. Such a tragedy but I can totally see how this happened knowing her probable route.

3 hours?
oh boy
Someone gave that direction...

I read it was a locked facility with a key hard, so she couldn't have snuck out. Hopefully the autopsy will provide answers

I bet someone left a back fire exit door (within the locked area) ajar to grab a smoke. The alarm is just a switch.
You have to prop it open to get back in.
Door probably wasn't shut correctly and/or alarm not switched back on.

I bet someone left a back fire exit door (within the locked area) ajar to grab a smoke. The alarm is just a switch.
You have to prop it open to get back in.
Door probably wasn't shut correctly and/or alarm not switched back on.

Yup! I didn't think of that. Ugh. So preventable

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea