Burke Ramsey Files 750 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smeared feces? On what? JonBenet's box of candy? I do trust you are capable enough to provide proof that:

1. Said item was collected into evidence
2. Said item was tested

Precisely. People take rumors as factual in BDI, because they have to in order for it to make sense. The smeared feces is nothing but rumor and has never been corroborated; until it is, it will always be rumor and nothing more.

Steve Thomas also described his impressions of Burke on December 28th who, unlike his parents who were being fingerprinted at the time, didn’t seem to appreciate the gravity of the situation. He didn’t as a nine year old, didn’t as a 29 year old, and in footage from JonBenét’s services, Burke is running amok, with a big smile on his face, looking like he’s about to go for ice-cream. In an interview with a child psychologist Burke’s flippant about a “funeral kinda thing”. Not only are his words flippant, so is his tone. In some recordings an eleven-year old Burke can clearly be seen smiling when asked about his sister’s death.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A nine-year-old didn't appreciate the gravity of the situation.....wow, what a shocker (eye-roll). He's nine. Have you ever dealt with any children who had experienced a tragedy (i.e. death of an immediate family member) at the age? I'm honestly curious.

Precisely. People take rumors as factual in BDI, because they have to in order for it to make sense. The smeared feces is nothing but rumor and has never been corroborated; until it is, it will always be rumor and nothing more.

The shitt is real. You are in denial of the evidence.

Hey Everyone,

This is very important what I am about to tell you.

Websleuths is in trouble. We have lost 60 percent (sometime's more it depends on the month) of our advertising.

You all know I have never charged you to post, never made it so you had to pay a membership fee. I promised you I would never charge you to post on Websleuths and I am going to keep that promise no matter what but I need your help.

With 60 percent less income I still have to pay 100 percent of the bills.

Let me assure you the very first bill I pay is the 11 hundred dollar a month server bill. That bill will always get paid. The server is what keeps the forum software up and running in case you don't know about servers. If the server doesn't work then nothing works.

However, it is the other financial obligations (contractors, software upgrades, and more) that are involved in running a site as big as this. If I fail to pay those bills then we will have a domino effect and Websleuths will really suffer greatly. There can be a point where Websleuths will fail.

We are not close to failing and I want to make sure it stays that way.

If you can I am asking a donation of 5 dollars. If you can donate more than 5 dollars that's great but 5 dollars hopefully is doable for you. BUT, I have been there and I know what it is like to not have a penny and where 5 dollars feels like 500. Do not put any stress on your finances. If you can't donate 5 dollars I totally and completely understand.

It is a very humbling experience coming to you this way. Please know this is the very last thing I wanted to do.

There are 4 ways to donate.

At you can read more detailed information and don't forget to click on "updates".

Go to PayPal or Google Wallet and use the email address websleuthsdonations@gmail.com By the way Google Wallet is free and you get your money almost instantly. No fees. I would recommend Google Wallet if you have to send loved one's money or send money to a non-loved one who happens to be a wacky forum owner. ;)

Finally, if you scroll down this page you will see my address. Feel free to pop check/money order in the mail.

JonBenet's case is special to me. JonBenet is the reason I got involved in forums in the first place. Who would have thought that JonBenet's case and Websleuths would become so big that people from all over the world come to us for information?

It's your hard work and dedication that keeps this case alive for JonBenet Ramsey.

Thank you
,Tricia

Tricia Griffith
6300 No Sagewood Drive
Suite H 214
Park City UT 84098

The shitt is real. You are in denial of the evidence.

The shitt is old. One three year old smear and a dab that wasn't even tested and might not even be his.

Time to focus on some real evidence.

Speaking od real evidence, the class is waiting for the examples of ""maladjusted, premeditated, spiteful, and contempt-filled behavior" in the 24 hours towards Jonbenet displayed by Burke.

You know...since we're supposed to only focus on facts and not things to suit specific theories....

From Reddit:

The Elephant In The Room Nobody Wants To Account For
Meanwhile, csi found evidence of feces having been smeared in her room, on the candy of a box of candy and what may well have been on the floor in her room.* There were larger pj bottoms that were soiled with feces, believed to belong to Burke. There were corroborating statements that Burke had scat issues in the past. Scatalogical issues - psychosexual, maladjusted behavior, also clearly showing a distinct disregard for the well being of his sister or her belongings. This was done within 24 hours of her death. By her brother-regardless of IDI or PDI or JDI - Burke was in her room smearing his excrement around the room on her stuff. Absolutely, without question, also a 100% deliberate, malicious, premeditated act.

Wait a minute...THIS is the example?!? Really?

Absolutely and without question? It was never even tested!! On top of that, you don't even know how much it was or what constitutes a smear.

Boy...talk about focusing on evidence(that's not even evidence) to suit a theory. And the nerve.....to call that crapola "the elephant in the room". :scared:The real elephant in the room is there being no actual evidence for that theory.

By the way, that poop which was never tested cant be time stamped. 24 hours?!?

People focusing on that are in dire need of a life raft so they don't drown in confirmation bias. A dab of untested poop is NOT ""maladjusted, premeditated, spiteful, and contempt-filled behavior" in the 24 hours towards Jonbenet displayed by Burke.

Let's see some real evidence. No more turning chickenshit into fugazi chicken salad.

There is zero proof BR was ever "jealous" of JBR. Siblings fight all the time; that isn't proof of deep-seeded jealousy.
Not only is there zero proof, if anything what little evidence we have on the issue around the time of her murder....SHE is the one who might be jealous. Burke got the creme de la creme of Christmas gifts that year...the N64. BDI are the only people who disagree with this....maybe someone who wasn't alive then would as well. It doesn't help push their narrative. It was THE hot item of 96. Every kid wanted one...most didn't get one. He did. He would've been strutting around like Ric Flair when he opened it. If there was as much "deep seeded jealousy" as BDI liked to pretend, he might have rubbed it in her face.

As we know from the crime scene video, there's a NES console in her room. Did they give her this Nintendo to appease her due to Burke getting the brand new one? Maybe...maybe not. It's possible though.

Burke got the best gift that year yet BDI wants us to believe he's in a jealous rage....and this jealous rage so bad that it drifts into the evening fruit snack. When this falls flat it goes into the next fantasy where the jealousy is ignited over gifts that hadn't been opened yet and we just scratch that previous scenario off the list....until it needs to be used again later in the story when that version falls flat.

This patented leapfrogging between scenarios and the constant focus on a couple items while ignoring vast areas of the case is what has fueled this theory for so long. Its the only theory to ever do this(even IDI had more to work with) and judging by the continual decline in activity on all Ramsey sites discussion, people are getting fed up with it.

If you would've told sleuths of yesteryear that the sites would reach a point where the only discussion is about poopy pants, pineapple, and longjohns while painting Patsy and John as mere background characters in the tragedy and all other case discussion hijacked into those topics, they'd have said you were crazier than a **** house rat....yet that is the reality of Ramsey discussion today.

A nine-year-old didn't appreciate the gravity of the situation.....wow, what a shocker (eye-roll). He's nine. Have you ever dealt with any children who had experienced a tragedy (i.e. death of an immediate family member) at the age? I'm honestly curious.
My grandpa died when I was his age. At his funeral and immediately afterwards, I was raving on how incredible the carrot cake that someone brought was. Its still the best I've ever had. I also played with other kids.

BDI the only people who think kids walk down the street sobbing during funerals. If/when someone in their family dies, they wont hold the children in their family to the same standard as they do Burke.

Someone will say my grandpa dying isn't the same thing. My aunt Teresa was murdered in 2004 and none of the children were in hysterics at her funeral. They simply acted like children.

Not only is there zero proof, if anything what little evidence we have on the issue around the time of her murder....SHE is the one who might be jealous. Burke got the creme de la creme of Christmas gifts that year...the N64. BDI are the only people who disagree with this....maybe someone who wasn't alive then would as well. It doesn't help push their narrative. It was THE hot item of 96. Every kid wanted one...most didn't get one. He did. He would've been strutting around like Ric Flair when he opened it. If there was as much "deep seeded jealousy" as BDI liked to pretend, he might have rubbed it in her face.

As we know from the crime scene video, there's a NES console in her room. Did they give her this Nintendo to appease her due to Burke getting the brand new one? Maybe...maybe not. It's possible though.

Burke got the best gift that year yet BDI wants us to believe he's in a jealous rage....and this jealous rage so bad that it drifts into the evening fruit snack. When this falls flat it goes into the next fantasy where the jealousy is ignited over gifts that hadn't been opened yet and we just scratch that previous scenario off the list....until it needs to be used again later in the story when that version falls flat.

This patented leapfrogging between scenarios and the constant focus on a couple items while ignoring vast areas of the case is what has fueled this theory for so long. Its the only theory to ever do this(even IDI had more to work with) and judging by the continual decline in activity on all Ramsey sites discussion, people are getting fed up with it.

If you would've told sleuths of yesteryear that the sites would reach a point where the only discussion is about poopy pants, pineapple, and longjohns while painting Patsy and John as mere background characters in the tragedy and all other case discussion hijacked into those topics, they'd have said you were crazier than a **** house rat....yet that is the reality of Ramsey discussion today.

My grandpa died when I was his age. At his funeral and immediately afterwards, I was raving on how incredible the carrot cake that someone brought was. Its still the best I've ever had. I also played with other kids.

BDI the only people who think kids walk down the street sobbing during funerals. If/when someone in their family dies, they wont hold the children in their family to the same standard as they do Burke.

Someone will say my grandpa dying isn't the same thing. My aunt Teresa was murdered in 2004 and none of the children were in hysterics at her funeral. They simply acted like children.

Completely agree with everything, Singularity. I never thought about the Nintendo being an appeasement gift for JBR -- that is incredibly interesting and makes sense.

I am a private person and I don't wish to divulge my exact experiences in the matter, other than to say this (to add to your excellent point): if you ever go to a funeral where a child has lost an immediate family member, it is in no way uncommon to see said child running around and playing at the funeral -- that doesn't at all mean the child hasn't grieved privately or doesn't care; it simply means a child processes his emotions differently than adults, especially in public. That's because, you know, he's a child. It's not Rocket Science.

singularity,
The jealousy factor as related to the Christmas gifts, seems a bit misplaced. The R's are millionaires they could afford to buy their kids whatever took their fancy. I doubt a six-year old girl would be missing a N64, she could always ask Patsy for one.

The pineapple rage attack is a CBS theory, it has never been proposed on websleuths prior to Spitz doing his experiment on the TV. Even Kolar when asked on Tricia's talk-in never mentioned it.

BDI is an alternative explantion for the same forensic evidence that underpins PDI. Nobody is force-feeding you BDI, the menu is a la carte.

BDI is popular due to the media coverage, might be some new evidence will be released and the discussion will swing to PDI?

As you know I prefer BDI as it explains more of the forensic evidence than PDI does, even with JR as a co-conspirator.

singularity,
The jealousy factor as related to the Christmas gifts, seems a bit misplaced. The R's are millionaires they could afford to buy their kids whatever took their fancy. I doubt a six-year old girl would be missing a N64, she could always ask Patsy for one.

The pineapple rage attack is a CBS theory, it has never been proposed on websleuths prior to Spitz doing his experiment on the TV. Even Kolar when asked on Tricia's talk-in never mentioned it.

BDI is an alternative explantion for the same forensic evidence that underpins PDI. Nobody is force-feeding you BDI, the menu is a la carte.

BDI is popular due to the media coverage, might be some new evidence will be released and the discussion will swing to PDI?

As you know I prefer BDI as it explains more of the forensic evidence than PDI does, even with JR as a co-conspirator.

How convenient.....weren't you one of the flock not so long ago who was hypothesizing that BR's murderous-inducing jealousy stemmed from the fact that all the family members got new bikes but him?

How convenient.....weren't you one of the flock not so long ago who was hypothesizing that BR's murderous-inducing jealousy stemmed from the fact that all the family members got new bikes but him?

Userid,
No. I fly solo.

singularity,

Oh really? So you're now removing one of the mythical motives for BDI. The next time I see one of your long posts where we're told all hell broke loose over gifts, I'm gonna remind you that they're millionaires and could afford to buy their kids whatever took their fancy.

This is actually more of the patented leapfrogging. Its all about the gifts when it suits you, completely irrelevant when it doesn't. This will change from page to page and sometimes within the same post.

The pineapple rage attack is a CBS theory, it has never been proposed on websleuths prior to Spitz doing his experiment on the TV.
I'm aware of how the pineapple theory and BDI in general exploded after the CBS show.

Even Kolar when asked on Tricia's talk-in never mentioned it.
Why am I not surprised?

Nobody is force-feeding you BDI, the menu is a la carte.
Yes...we're being force fed. The only alternative is to leave...which many have done already.

Its not as popular as the forming echo chamber makes it appear. The majority of non-BDI posters simply don't post anymore.

As long as people eventually come back its going to swing to PDI whether there's new evidence or not. At some point, people are going to want to discuss the actual case again and not a handful of cherry picked issues continuously mentioned in an attempt to keep BDI afloat.

And as you know, it actually explains NONE of the forensic evidence. None...zilch...nada. As we all know, a situation lacking actual forensic evidence cannot explain more of it. Its why IDI no longer flies. People got tired of pretending the forensic evidence explained any of it.

I also realize stating this simple fact is now pointless. Its not going to stop you from claiming this in every post no matter what is said. There's so few people left now that this type of stuff just gets gobbled up like manna from heaven from those who remain.

Indeed he did.

Don't worry...he'll leapfrog back to it within an hour.

Some apologists. BDI makes the most sense and will continue to roust trolls.
I could not care less about people spinning--it has been a Ramsey specialty since the murder.

Some apologists. BDI makes the most sense and will continue to roust trolls.
I could not care less about people spinning--it has been a Ramsey specialty since the murder.

Is your logic that if one isn't pro-BDI, then one is a troll, yes or no?

Is your logic that if one isn't pro-BDI, then one is a troll, yes or no?

Evidently, as well as the logic of, if you're PDI, you're automatically an apologist; but if you're BDI, you're not (as it pertains to PR and JR).

His posts are name-calling with little to no substance. Typical.

Oh really? So you're now removing one of the mythical motives for BDI. The next time I see one of your long posts where we're told all hell broke loose over gifts, I'm gonna remind you that they're millionaires and could afford to buy their kids whatever took their fancy.

This is actually more of the patented leapfrogging. Its all about the gifts when it suits you, completely irrelevant when it doesn't. This will change from page to page and sometimes within the same post.

I'm aware of how the pineapple theory and BDI in general exploded after the CBS show.

Why am I not surprised?

Yes...we're being force fed. The only alternative is to leave...which many have done already.

Its not as popular as the forming echo chamber makes it appear. The majority of non-BDI posters simply don't post anymore.

As long as people eventually come back its going to swing to PDI whether there's new evidence or not. At some point, people are going to want to discuss the actual case again and not a handful of cherry picked issues continuously mentioned in an attempt to keep BDI afloat.

And as you know, it actually explains NONE of the forensic evidence. None...zilch...nada. As we all know, a situation lacking actual forensic evidence cannot explain more of it. Its why IDI no longer flies. People got tired of pretending the forensic evidence explained any of it.

I also realize stating this simple fact is now pointless. Its not going to stop you from claiming this in every post no matter what is said. There's so few people left now that this type of stuff just gets gobbled up like manna from heaven from those who remain.

Indeed he did.

Don't worry...he'll leapfrog back to it within an hour.

singularity,
I've never promoted a 'bike' based theory, only replied to posts in discussion mode.

What I have posted is that I think JonBenet's homicide was sexually motivated. This is one reason I reckon PDI is a weak theory. when there was just IDI on the table most people were PDI, especially after Steve Thomas published his book, I was sympathetic, but I think PDI has holes in it. It does not stand up to scrutiny, it falls down on motive, forensic evidence, and means. Whereas BDI supplies the goods, although JDI could be a candidate.

On the basis of what is in the public domain the case is either PDI or BDI, there is no smoking gun, so either theory might be valid. Since BDI explains more of the evidence than PDI, and applying Occam BDI comes out on top. PDI requires qualifications, and caveats to make it work, i.e. it violates Occam.

You can always jettison Occam and suggest the case is really complex so Occam does not apply!

From Reddit:

The Elephant In The Room Nobody Wants To Account For
Meanwhile, csi found evidence of feces having been smeared in her room, on the candy of a box of candy and what may well have been on the floor in her room.* There were larger pj bottoms that were soiled with feces, believed to belong to Burke. There were corroborating statements that Burke had scat issues in the past. Scatalogical issues - psychosexual, maladjusted behavior, also clearly showing a distinct disregard for the well being of his sister or her belongings. This was done within 24 hours of her death. By her brother-regardless of IDI or PDI or JDI - Burke was in her room smearing his excrement around the room on her stuff. Absolutely, without question, also a 100% deliberate, malicious, premeditated act.

1. Does this contain a source which states the box of candy was collected into evidence, yes or no?
2. Does this contain a source which states the pajama pants were collected into evidence, yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288