GA GA - Shy'Kemmia Pate, 8, Unadilla, 4 Sept 1998

19 yrs is a long time. I pray this family gets answers soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is tragic :rose:

Why is there no DNA for this little angel? Does anyone know?

That was an AMAAAAAAAZING article written by Jessica Testa. That is the longest and most in-depth piece written on Shy'kemmia, EVER! I'm so happy that she decided to do that. And it has 264,747 views. Wow, wow, wow :happydance:. You are always in my thoughts Shy'Kemmia. God bless you.

God does work in mysterious ways. Maybe ShyShy does have justice and we don't even know it.

July 30, 2002

Man gets life

A Unadilla man was sentenced yesterday to three consecutive life terms in prison after pleading guilty in the attacks and rapes of five girls last summer, authorities said.

Quentin ''Droopy'' Kendrick, 20, entered the plea a day before his trial was to begin in Dooly County.

The girls, 11 to 18 years old, were attacked last summer in this town 40 miles south of Macon. In most of the attacks, a man entered a house through a window at night and took the girls from their beds.

Prosecutors accused Kendrick of raping three of the girls -- ages 12, 13 and 14 -- and attempting to rape two others. He initially claimed he was innocent of all charges.

Kendrick's guilty plea yesterday covered 18 counts, including kidnapping, aggravated assault, rape, burglary and armed robbery. Prosecutors dropped two aggravated-assault charges in exchange for the plea.

Many suspect that a neighbor was involved, Quentin Droopy Kendrick, as he was arrested in 2001 and charged with several counts of sexual assualt, burglary, aggravated assualt, aggravated sodomy and armed robbery. According to prosecutors, he raped 3 girls, ages 12, 13, and 14 and attempted to rape 2 others. He pleaded guilty to a 1994 rape of a girl while the two were in Middle School.

I wouldn't put murder pass such a demented person. He really could be the one.

attachment.php
We are featuring this case at our rally this weekend

Attachments

• 9-23 Keeping Memory Alive.jpg
    9-23 Keeping Memory Alive.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 39
I definitely would go if I lived nearby! I hope the event is a success.

Praying for Shy-Shy and family. I hope that she is somehow still alive.

She went missing on Crumpler street

Google Maps

Map from above, Unadilla is a small rural community

Google Maps

Somebody in the community is responsible for the dissapearence. I wonder if she knew that Kendrick man. She was street smart so wouldn't have followed a person she didn't knew IMO. However, I can see on the map that there is a prison called dooly state prison close by. Could somebody from the prison been released that day, driving by her house and abducted her in a rush? it should and can probably be checked.

After researching this case for many years, I finally have a suspect. I think that Donald Preston “Flat” Ferguson is responsible for her abduction. He was convicted in the case of Shalonda Poole and these cases are eerily similar. The two beautiful angels looked nearly exactly alike. I also think he is responsible for the disappearances of Asha Degree, and believe it or not the cases of Heaven Ross and Shannon Paulk. I wonder if the causes of death in the Heaven Ross case and Shannon Paulk case are the same as what was found to have occurred to Shalonda Poole. If so he is our guy. Asha and Shy’Kemmia still haven’t been found. Someone else research these cases and see what you think about the suspect.

This September made 30 years from her disappearance. I try and keep her story posted on missing forums and other website and The Fall Line podcast covered her story. I was hopeful that would lead to something but nothing as of yet. If you have information, I would love to pass it along to the family.

After researching this case for many years, I finally have a suspect. I think that Donald Preston “Flat” Ferguson is responsible for her abduction. He was convicted in the case of Shalonda Poole and these cases are eerily similar. The two beautiful angels looked nearly exactly alike. I also think he is responsible for the disappearances of Asha Degree, and believe it or not the cases of Heaven Ross and Shannon Paulk. I wonder if the causes of death in the Heaven Ross case and Shannon Paulk case are the same as what was found to have occurred to Shalonda Poole. If so he is our guy. Asha and Shy’Kemmia still haven’t been found. Someone else research these cases and see what you think about the suspect.

Idk if this will help, but maybe this person has info on Shy as well, if indeed it was the same person.
Inmate says he knows what happened to Asha Degree | News Break

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back