IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just checked his MyCase info. It looks like he has at least 3 warrants for his arrest in Indiana. He was arrested sometime in April 2017 in Johnson County. Then, he didn't show up in May for court. They issued a warrant for his arrest May 25 for failure to appear on another case, again in 6/5 for another FTA and 7/17 for FTA on a 3rd case. Didn't they release the sketch around July? If so, maybe it was made from his mug shots? This is JMO, but maybe they had an idea back in May, June or July that it could be him but he disappeared. Maybe they thought the mug shot along with the numerous warrants would bring him in. I'm not saying that he is responsible for the Delphi murders. Just speculating, JMO.

attachment.php

So the sketch got the ears wrong...but IIRC, I thought that there was a strong possibility that he was wearing a hat, even with ear flaps, that would've covered those big ears. To me, those ears are distinct and memorable....worthy of covering if you're trying not to be noticed or remembered.

Thinking aloud here....

Maybe he wore the hat specifically to cover the ears (as well as other features), knowing his ears could be used to identify him by any witnesses. Perhaps in the past his ears were used to describe him so he learned to cover them.

NOT FACTS - I'm only speculating on the clothing choices that could match this guy.

jmo

I saw a "merged" pic on social media where one side of the face was the sketch and the other side of the face was DN (in the orange shirt mug). Made me go "Wow". Can't link so MOO, JMO...

Puts my mind at ease too, somewhat... I was looking at the calendar and saw that with Sunday being the first of the month, if he receives a check of some kind it would hit his bank tomorrow. Even though he has been living off the grid, he must get money from somewhere, right? What do y'all think? Military check? Disability maybe? If it goes direct deposit, he can access from any ATM. What are his charges in Johnston Co, would they have a higher bond, so that even he got a monthly check it wouldn't be enough for bond?

I'm curious about their income too. Perhaps a look into local robberies would be appropriate? His wife said they had a gun because of a car break-in. What's to protect in that car? I mean, getting a gun wouldn't be the first response to a car break-in, or maybe it is for some people, especially if they are living in it?? Guns cost $ too - how are they supporting themselves?

Just so curious about him traveling with the family. How were they surviving? What were they doing? Where were they staying? I hope answers come out about that, as well as about the possible connection to the IN bridge case too.

Speculation only.

jmopinion

So I had typed out a long post that got lost in cyberspace...sigh. Anyway, I believe that we can conclude that LE and FBI in Delphi do not have any of the killer's DNA from Abby and Libby's crime scene. I believe that LE cleared the scene early thinking ( as many of us do/did) that they would find evidence of sexual assault on examination and plentiful DNA. I believe the reason that LE rushed back to the crime scene several days later is that the ME report stated there was no unexplained DNA on their bodies, so back to the drawing board and they secured the scene. Poor RL had been back down there ( so they probably found his DNA) and that coupled with a shoddy alibi due to his parole violation ( probably went to a bar) was very bad news for him.

Do not underestimate DN. When arrested his wife was in the driver's seat of the car and making all kinds of excuses for him. We don't know if he killed Abby and Libby but I"m fairly certain he killed Tim Watkins. Just because he doesn't look smart with his FAS features doesn't mean he isn't the cold and calculated serial killer we had devised in our minds. If he's responsible for Abby and Libby's death it is MOO that the DA will need a conviction without DNA evidence, hard to do. I am betting that hatchet is already at Quantico. I also believe that FBI and LE squashed any more information out of Colorado because they were concerned that the condition of Abby and Libby's bodies when found would be revealed and they really want to keep that just between them and the killer, all MOO of course.

Now, I just read on Fox news that LE in Colorado is indeed turning over evidence to LE in Indiana, MOO but I would guess it's the hatchet.

Two comments as I catch up reading. If DN does have FAS, it's partial. All 3 facial characteristics must be present for the definition of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, including a lack of defined philtrum:
https://depts.washington.edu/fasdpn/htmls/fas-face.htm
The mugshots.com photo as well as the photo in the ColoradoSprings.com article both show a clearly defined philtrum under that mustache: http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Indi....58417253.html

It could be a case of Partial FAS (pFAS), though (2 out of 3 facial characteristics present). He does have unusual facial features. Another link on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fetal_alcohol_spectrum_disorder#Partial_FAS

I find the DNA issue puzzling. There have been several references to DNA collected in this case in the articles I've read. (Maybe someone here who's kept track can offer a link? I stopped taking notes months ago.) So it seems that, if this guy is a RSO in Indiana, that collected DNA would've, should've drawn a match when they were checking all the Indiana-registered SOs. Which is troubling, and makes me wonder if this is the guy (despite the similarities).

I think I'm like many here now...was a lurker for months on these threads, but slowly dropped off. Reason I'm delurking is because I recall seeing the initials early of DN. Has he been discussed for months or did he just come out of the blue?

I saw a "merged" pic on social media where one side of the face was the sketch and the other side of the face was DN (in the orange shirt mug). Made me go "Wow". Can't link so MOO, JMO...

Saw it this morning too. And yep, wow is right.

Man, I hope he is BG.

His facial features suggest that he has fetal alcohol syndrome.

I'm thinking one reason he and his family seem to frequent National Parks is because they may currently be homeless. (Sorry, margarita25, I didnt mean to make you ill with this association!)

The parks in my area (there are two) have restroom facilities, drinking fountains and sinks. If one can find food, then one can use these facilities to wash up, etc.

Just speculation, and MHO.

Only going by what was said on here but he broke up with his wife on the 8 Feb so don't know where he lived then. When he was arrested for the drugs and driving charges in April 2017 his address was listed as Greenwood.

Wow the February 8th date he broke up with his wife is very interesting to me. Over the years I have read several books and articles that have explained many killers have triggering factors where something significant happened at a certain time in their life right before they went out, and killed someone.

The picture of BG on the bridge with the area blurred, left side leg has always baffled me.

I'm eager to hear his voice.

Not trying to be snarky, but if he has any kind of lawyer I'm sure at this point he is not talking. I would really love to know if the FBI has paid him a visit. This story now has gone national so I wonder how long it will be before news media is camped out where he is being held. or is LE keeping them away? Wife said they have been camping, would really like to know what else was found in the car and at the camp site.... so many things I'd like to know...

TY for putting my mind at rest. So essentially he will have a choice of sitting in jail in CO or paying $2k to be released into Johnson County IN jurisdiction? Maybe we should pass the hat to get him back to IN?
I believe his charges in IN are non-extraditable. I don't think CO can hold him for the alleged crimes in IN. IF he posts bond, I think he walks. JMO

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Wow the February 8th date he broke up with his wife is very interesting to me. Over the years I have read several books and articles that have explained many killers have triggering factors where something significant happened at a certain time in their life right before they went out, and killed someone.

This is exactly what I thought the moment I read about the breakup. Interesting, indeed.

I'm not sure if this guy is BG, but I do see an uncanny resemblance between the 2.

Hoping today is THE day.

(nice to see everyone again. :seeya: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members