Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whàngarei;13655433 said:
Was BS being held in jail in April 2015? Was he in the same place as DH at that time?

I think they were both in Cessnock in 2015 but don't know dates. IMO

I think they were both in Cessnock in 2015 but don't know dates. IMO

Spedding was arrested on 22nd April, not released on bail until 19th June 2015.

Whitegoods repairman Bill Spedding was arrested by police on Wednesday and later questioned about the alleged assault of the girls, aged three and six, in 1987.
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/bill-sped...ion-on-unrelated-charges-20150422-1mqkeq.html

Accused paedophile William 'Bill' Spedding, who was investigated over the disappearance of three-year-old William Tyrrell, has been granted bail in the NSW Supreme Court over unrelated child sex charges.
The 64-year-old, from the north coast of NSW, had been held in custody since April.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-06-19/william-spedding-granted-bail-in-supreme-court/6558628

Whàngarei;13655433 said:
Was BS being held in jail in April 2015? Was he in the same place as DH at that time?

Who is DH? Do you mean Derek Nichols? He apparently was serving a suspended sentence for 18 months since October 2014. No actual jail time. :mad:

A PERVERT pianist probed over his involvement in the disappearance of William Tyrrell in September 2014 is serving out a suspended jail sentence for the possession of child abuse material.

The Daily Telegraph can reveal Derek Nichols, a Laurieton man who previously lived a short walk from where the toddler vanished from his grandmother’s home in Kendall, was sentenced to 18 months prison on October 21 for possession of the material.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...s/news-story/28a074f9f7ed82b9cf075213626be0b0

Who is DH? Do you mean Derek Nichols? He apparently was serving a suspended sentence for 18 months since October 2014. No actual jail time. :mad:

A PERVERT pianist probed over his involvement in the disappearance of William Tyrrell in September 2014 is serving out a suspended jail sentence for the possession of child abuse material.

The Daily Telegraph can reveal Derek Nichols, a Laurieton man who previously lived a short walk from where the toddler vanished from his grandmother’s home in Kendall, was sentenced to 18 months prison on October 21 for possession of the material.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...s/news-story/28a074f9f7ed82b9cf075213626be0b0

I think Whangarei means DH. Karlie and Kandles.
He was a Cessnock inmate when charged in late August but who knows if he was there from April to June when BS was.
http://www.maitlandmercury.com.au/s...rder-accused-in-maitland-court-photos-updated
imo

Possibly some one knows someone in the GAPA scene who knows dh. Imo

Whàngarei;13656598 said:
Possibly some one knows someone in the GAPA scene who knows dh. Imo

Was that connection through a quilter's club, that worked in conjunction with organisations such as GAPA?

Yes, it looks like he could be talking on FaceTime or similar. Or perhaps playing a game on a computer and the computer camera was on.

Also looks as if it is printed on paper, not an actual photograph developed at a photo shop or printed on photograph paper.
If you blow the picture up, the top edge is rough and one of the bottom edges is curling under.

I def was thinking he's talking too. what's the significance of the paper - i can see police printing it on paper, or do you think it might be paper found during a search?

I def was thinking he's talking too. what's the significance of the paper - i can see police printing it on paper, or do you think it might be paper found during a search?

I think it is likely printed on paper because it is a screenshot that someone has saved. Could be a screenshot taken while William was speaking with his foster father, while he was away on business (for example). Or it could be a screenshot found online or on someone else's computer.

As another poster linked before, many people do not understand that posting FB pics of children in cute photos is very appealing to many pedos, and they copy these things for their own gratification and trading purposes. Not suggesting this was a posted FB pic, as I really cannot know that.

And I cannot tell why the police allowed this pic in the MSM publication. Maybe sending a message to the perpetrator, but I am not sure what kind of message it is. We found this on your computer, Mr Perpetrator? Or we found this online, we are not far behind you, you think you can hide on the Dark Web/illicit sites but we are here to tell you that you can't? Or this is the little boy that you took, dressed almost exactly as you took him, and we will get you for this?

Whàngarei;13656585 said:
I wonder was Nicholls a member of GAPA ? A Laurieton man .

I don't think so. Nicholls is/was more affiliated with religious organisations where he taught music to the underprivileged, at one point in Victoria, and was a church official in Tasmania. It seems he may have used those connections to carry out his perv ways.
I don't believe his is a father or grandfather. Not that I have found anywhere in MSM.

I don't think so. Nicholls is/was more affiliated with religious organisations where he taught music to the underprivileged, at one point in Victoria, and was a church official in Tasmania. It seems he may have used those connections to carry out his perv ways.
I don't believe his is a father or grandfather. Not that I have found anywhere in MSM.
He was living in Bairnsdale in Victoria in 2007

Whàngarei;13658090 said:
He was living in Bairnsdale in Victoria in 2007

Yes, he moves around ... as many of these sickos do. Starts over again. Again and again. Tries to keep himself out from under police scrutiny by switching states and locations, but keeps using his same MO.

Laurieton, NSW
Tasmania
Bairnsdale, Vic
Camden, NSW
Kendall, NSW

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-william-tyrrell-500-days-since-disappearance

You may have noticed that someone else has moved around a fair bit, too.

Yes, he moves around ... as many of these sickos do. Starts over again. Again and again. Tries to keep himself out from under police scrutiny by switching states and locations, but keeps using his same MO.

Laurieton, NSW
Tasmania
Bairnsdale, Vic
Camden, NSW
Kendall, NSW

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-william-tyrrell-500-days-since-disappearance

You may have noticed that someone else has moved around a fair bit, too.

Also, Nichols was ordained in the UK and has worked as a priest in Brisbane. He lived twice in Tasmania, first on the east coast, then in Launceston after the Brisbane episode.
http://www.themercury.com.au/news/s...t/news-story/6d92824741419afda73880618064b03d

I think it is likely printed on paper because it is a screenshot that someone has saved. Could be a screenshot taken while William was speaking with his foster father, while he was away on business (for example). Or it could be a screenshot found online or on someone else's computer.

As another poster linked before, many people do not understand that posting FB pics of children in cute photos is very appealing to many pedos, and they copy these things for their own gratification and trading purposes. Not suggesting this was a posted FB pic, as I really cannot know that.

And I cannot tell why the police allowed this pic in the MSM publication. Maybe sending a message to the perpetrator, but I am not sure what kind of message it is. We found this on your computer, Mr Perpetrator? Or we found this online, we are not far behind you, you think you can hide on the Dark Web/illicit sites but we are here to tell you that you can't? Or this is the little boy that you took, dressed almost exactly as you took him, and we will get you for this?

Oh, I thought you could print out screen shots, because technically aren't they photos? I'm not terribly technologically minded tho :) I'm sure I once tried to print out something onto paper, but instead it came out as a photograph haha. I wouldn't even bother trying to explain it to me (I had one glass too many last night) :D

Yes it seems like a strategy. A message to someone. The big question is who???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288