GUILTY FL - Jennifer Fulford, 56, Winter Park, 27 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

Just a side note. People from everywhere send their Christmas cards to the post office there, so they will be stamped as being from Christmas, FL

maybe he thought she had a prescription for pain pills...

Absolutely! Yes, that kind of desperate, thank you! That makes so much more sense than someone just deciding to rob someone.

I thought that was strange too. Wouldn't he ask around first, instead of reporting her missing sheerly based on her not picking up his son? What if she decided to quit that day and therefore didn't follow thru on her work duties, aka picking up the son? There are many other reasons she wouldn't have or couldn't have picked him up, car accident, medical or family emergency, etc. So why did boss assume it was because she was missing and called the police rather than her husband? WEird.

Yes a few things about that make me pause for thought, I guess it could have obvious to the boss that there had been a big disturbance and he didn't know how to contact husband.

Thinking her purse being found on the floor of the bathroom. Could she have tried to escape into the bathroom to try to reach 911, but didn't succeed ?
This is awful.

Or like Eileen730 pointed out, if he was looking for pain killers, and there were none in the bathroom, the perp could have decided there and then to extract cash from her if she couldn't produce any viable scripts or drugs.

Thinking her purse being found on the floor of the bathroom. Could she have tried to escape into the bathroom to try to reach 911, but didn't succeed ?
This is awful.

When the employer saw this (and maybe other things that we are unaware of) is probably when he called police rather than her husband. Other items could have been missing from the home.

When the employer saw this (and maybe other things that we are unaware of) is probably when he called police rather than her husband. Other items could have been missing from the home.

I was thinking the same thing...I there were blood, signs of a struggle, and missing nanny - then most definitely call the police... :(

I assumed he called the police before getting home. This makes much more sense. He must have gotten the call that nobody picked up his son so he picked him up himself and then returned home to find her purse and God knows what else, which led him to call the police. Thanks for helping more sort thru that. Makes much more sense.

maybe he thought she had a prescription for pain pills...

Oh! that is a good possibility,I did not think of him following her from the dentist.As far as the employer calling police he may not have had husbands number. I have always been careful when leaving bank but never thought of being careful leaving dentist,dr's or pharmacy.

Oh! that is a good possibility,I did not think of him following her from the dentist.As far as the employer calling police he may not have had husbands number. I have always been careful when leaving bank but never thought of being careful leaving dentist,dr's or pharmacy.

To be honest, I'm never careful from anywhere I'm leaving. Most times I'm thinking, "Where the hell did I park my car?" as I'm walking aimlessly with cell phone in hand, chronically checking it like a crazy person, like it's going to help me remember where I parked. I swear I've got menopause brain, and it's cases like this that make me check myself.

Has it been stated anywhere that there were signs of a struggle inside the boss's house where her purse was found?

Has it been stated anywhere that there were signs of a struggle inside the boss's house where her purse was found?

Not that I know of. All that's been reported is that forensics was at the house and removed a lot of bags with stuff.

With this guy's face exposed, it can't be long before he is apprehended. The million dollar question is where did he come from?.

i am guessing the standing photos were from the residence??? however the door looks like a business?????

I thought that was strange too. Wouldn't he ask around first, instead of reporting her missing sheerly based on her not picking up his son? What if she decided to quit that day and therefore didn't follow thru on her work duties, aka picking up the son? There are many other reasons she wouldn't have or couldn't have picked him up, car accident, medical or family emergency, etc. So why did boss assume it was because she was missing and called the police rather than her husband? WEird.

I thought that too but had to assume boss went home first, then saw her purse and whatever else and called police immediately. If my coworker didn't show up, I wouldn't call police first. I would try to find someone who knew him/her and her whereabouts first. Has he/she been in a wreck? Did he/she have an appt they forgot to tell me about? A million reasons someone might not show that wouldn't warrant calling police first.

So did he call them immediately, or did he go home and find things out of the ordinary? One makes sense, one doesn't. I don't think boss had anything to do with this though. I personally think it was bad reporting. I think boss went home first and found her purse but no car. I think he checked his security cameras and saw the man and called cops immediately.

IMO, whatever I say is JMO....

Map Disclaimer - I am not a professional, this is my first map and I only did it to help the family. All information was taken from FindLisaHarvey missing posters, MapQuest and family information. All information is estimates only.

if they are the employers cameras then surely they could see much more and know what happened

Good point. The husband would reasonably be the first call.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

According to reports, Jennifer was very reliable. Boss probably thought she got delayed at the dentist, had to run an errand and got delayed. He may not have found her purse in the bathroom right away. Her car was gone so clearly she was out and about somewhere.

Who knows how much time passed before he saw the purse on the bathroom floor? It could have been a while. I would have called the police first too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i am guessing the standing photos were from the residence??? however the door looks like a business?????

I noticed those glass doors in the one pic looks like a business.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back