GUILTY FL - Jennifer Fulford, 56, Winter Park, 27 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

I’m from Winter Park and went to Winter Park High School and Rollins College. I live 3 miles from the home and my parents live .5 miles from the home. I frequently go out, work and coach baseball here and no one I have talked to or have seen on Facebook has any idea who this person is.

I’m from Winter Park and went to Winter Park High School and Rollins College. I live 3 miles from the home and my parents live .5 miles from the home. I frequently go out, work and coach baseball here and no one I have talked to or have seen on Facebook has any idea who this person is.

Welcome!
I figured this guy has to be from elsewhere to be so brazen as to go to the ATM without a better disguise than a hat.

Can you by chance tell where the non-ATM photos might have been taken?

I noticed those glass doors in the one pic looks like a business.

I wondered if maybe they were from a pool or fitness center. There's the country club right there, but there's also a community center nearby with those types of facilities.

Welcome Weckcity, From your observations in the area do you see maintenance people, gardeners, handymen, city workers and so forth driving around?

I'm still pondering how this guy ended up in the area (if Jennifer was accosted in the home or on the grounds). Is it possible there was an accomplice and this was an attempted burglary of sorts? The other guy left in their vehicle (maybe with her), and this guy took Jennifer's SUV....withdrew the money and then met up with his accomplice? Thinking aloud.

It's so upsetting...a lovely woman going about her life...and this. :(

Pretty sure it’s just the backside of the Wells Fargo building on New York Ave. I believe they are all from the bank. There is another Wells Fargo on 17-92 so he may have tried both locations at different times hence the different clothing.

My guess is he came into Winter Park by bus or the train. The bus goes right down Webster and the train station runs along Park Ave. Both a short walk to the house.

Pretty sure it’s just the backside of the Wells Fargo building on New York Ave. I believe they are all from the bank. There is another Wells Fargo on 17-92 so he may have tried both locations at different times hence the different clothing.

Thanks! That's helpful. I guess I assumed it was some other type of place due to the different clothing.

The photos do not match any areas of the house as per the photo link posted here earlier in the thread. There is a Sun Rail station in easy walking distance of the dental office, home, bank atm and fitness center from the T-shirt. That station has both glass doors and white columns but I believe all of those columns are square bases and angular, not rounded as are the ones in the suspect photos.

From what is visible in the suspect photos....it appears to match the columns of the Wells Fargo branch and the glass doors there.

Thanks! That's helpful. I guess I assumed it was some other type of place due to the different clothing.

I think the clothing is the same,just that in one pic the lettering on tshirt is covered with towel around neck and the other atm pic he has a men's shirt over the tshirt and added a cap.
At first I thought it was a sweater but now I see it is a dress shirt not buttoned.

My guess is he came into Winter Park by bus or the train. The bus goes right down Webster and the train station runs along Park Ave. Both a short walk to the house.

I forgot about the train station right on Park Ave., very busy shops and restaurants that may have cameras in the direction of the train station.

I'm trying to orient myself. Coming from 17-92, is Webster the road that's taken before turning off on the street (Interlachen?) that runs right up to the Bush Sci Center? I'm sure I didn't take Morse because it would have had more traffic, but it seems the street I did take had a bit too -- at least more than Interlachen (if that's the right one) where there was next to no traffic. I don't have a clue what the bus routes are or even where the train station is.I'm trying to figure out the odds of someone spotting her at the house (as in a road that has traffic) vs someone spotting her at the dentist and following her (but I'm not sure how that scenario would fit with him getting there via the train or bus?).
That said, I have confidence that Chief Deal is on top of things. I'm guessing this might be his highest profile case (as chief there) so far, but his background is solid and has prepared him - as much as one can be prepared - for this type of investigation.
Thanks in advance... (from a fmr fellow Tar)

I'm trying to orient myself. Coming from 17-92, is Webster the road that's taken before turning off on the street (Interlachen?) that runs right up to the Bush Sci Center? I'm sure I didn't take Morse because it would have had more traffic, but it seems the street I did take had a bit too -- at least more than Interlachen (if that's the right one) where there was next to no traffic. I don't have a clue what the bus routes are or even where the train station is.I'm trying to figure out the odds of someone spotting her at the house (as in a road that has traffic) vs someone spotting her at the dentist and following her (but I'm not sure how that scenario would fit with him getting there via the train or bus?).
That said, I have confidence that Chief Deal is on top of things. I'm guessing this might be his highest profile case (as chief there) so far, but his background is solid and has prepared him - as much as one can be prepared - for this type of investigation.
Thanks in advance... (from a fmr fellow Tar)

If he came from the train I was guessing he was walking in neighborhood looking for a person or place to rob.Park Ave. and this neighborhood is well known for it's wealth.If you are looking to rob someone that has expensive items on them or access to a lot of cash you might go to an area like this.But it is also possible he followed her from dentist for possible pain meds.
This is all speculation,just trying to figure out what may have happened.
Maconrich in your post you mentioned Tar,do you mean tarheel?

If he came from the train I was guessing he was walking in neighborhood looking for a person or place to rob.Park Ave. and this neighborhood is well known for it's wealth.If you are looking to rob someone that has expensive items on them or access to a lot of cash you might go to an area like this.But it is also possible he followed her from dentist for possible pain meds.
This is all speculation,just trying to figure out what may have happened.
Maconrich in your post you mentioned Tar,do you mean tarheel?
I can see the Park Ave connection and pretty much everything around the golf course / surrounding areas (as far as wealthy goes). Tar/Tars = Rollins College. I always took the back way coming from Longwood (lived off campus), but it's been so long ago that while the street seems like the one I took, I'm not positive (so trying to orient myself - and obviously used a lot of the roads around Rollins at one point or another). Man walking? Man on bike? Man leaving his own car somewhere else and returning to it after dumping hers? Also speculation. This is hitting me on a lot of different levels: obvious concern for Jennifer and her family, plus some major deja vu that's not just related to Winter Park / Rollins.

Possible he was casing homes in the area and she happened to come and he saw the opportunity?

I would imagine the house has a security system. I'm wondering if that is why some articles are saying she arrived there. It would make sense if they know she deactivated it. Although it's possible, it doesn't seem likely that he was already IN the house. He's doesn't seem smart enough for that.

Several questions on my mind...Was there a pharmacy in the same building as the dentist? Some larger medical buildings also house a pharmacy, so could he have seen her get any meds? I would think he would've robbed her in the parking lot then and taken off with drugs...but still something to ponder.

I don't find it odd that employer didn't know how to reach husband. Although we all have those numbers in our own phone, the phone is usually in the locked mode so nobody would be able to access the numbers. (On a side note, this includes emergency responders. If you have an iPhone, look into the medic alert that is already on your phone. It is the only way someone can access your emergency info when your phone is locked.)

I find it curios with the timeline of all the events. Looking at the pictures of the boss, RB, one from from Milwaukee on fb looks similar to the ones seen in surveillance pictures. Poor lady!

Is it me, but does the POI look different in each photo? Some people are like that, they have different looks.

As a workout enthusiast, he looks like an amateur. Most men working out, don't dress in all white, and then there are the shoes!!! :gasp:

IMHO

No its not you !! He looks diff in them

Random blabbing !

I don't know for some reason it is really hard to believe that anyone does not know cameras are at ATMs.

That leads to me wondering about him being confused or something (age stuff?)

If he had her why would he not force her to go up to ATM herself?

Feeling as if he is not the one who took her if that is what happened.

Maybe she had a reaction to something from the dentist visit and this is not as crime ee as it appears.

I would think there is something meaningful about them not releasing where the car was found?

An affair?

His pic is throwing me off .............................

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back