IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
As always, well said Ocean....agree 100%. Let's not get this thread derailed with some kind of military influence. :)

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I asked the question earlier about DN's military service, and if he served in the military. Someone confirmed he was a Marine, so i think it is relevant to DN . I haven't seen anything about his career in the Military and if and why he got a DD if that was the case?
As a soldier you are expected to kill people in other countries depending on what part of the military you are in. That's what deployment overseas entails. Over 1 million civilians have been killed in the mid east, and thousands of Americans have also been killed there. RIP to all of them.

Looking at the picture of him by the car again, I'm thinking the odd shape of his right ankle is a combination of odd lighting, the wrinkles in his pants, and hyper extended knees

Me too, I thought he was older and bigger. But when you look at his various photos, it appears he has lost quite a bit of weight recently. The stockier photos do resemble BG quite a bit IMO.

Thanks for clarifying.

[video]http://www.wthr.com/article/state-police-arrive-in-colorado-to-interview-person-of-interest-in-delphi-case[/video]

Delphi Investigators flew all the way to Colorado just to interview this man, that speaks alot IMO. To travel several states to interview someone means they really believe this is a higher priority suspect. I think they know Daniel Nations is BG.

While it pains me to even think about it, I suspect that there is some sort of alert out to police departments nationwide for crimes involving a hatchet or machete. I certainly now believe that this was the "twist" in the case. I doubt they would have even known about this case otherwise. IMHO

Yes, that photo for sure. What I don't understand is how in the world someone can be known and reported to officials for threatening people with a hatchet/machette (as in this story) and allowed to roam freely without consequences??? Why was he not arrested for these previous violent threats? I look at his photo and it makes my blood boil - I take comfort in the verse, "vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord."

Well, that one as well.

But the photo from behind really seals it for me. JMO

https://www.google.ca/amp/amp.thein...ys-daniel-nations-had-violent-tendencies.html <modsnip>

I too was thinking of the connection....once I saw the CO victim's picture, I had an awha moment. iMO, it may be possible he thought it was a woman cyclist because of the victim's long hair. Shooting the victim might have been happened out of anger or fear that he was a man. Motive for the girls would be sexual in nature coupled with anger.

IMO, if this pans out and DN is the guy, my conclusion will be victim of circumstance for the girls....and there might be other cases out there that he is possibly connected.

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/09/19/palmer-lakes-tim-watkins-homicide/

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk
I was thinking same because when I looked at TW's pic (biker victim) I thought he looked like a woman also so DN may have thought so too.

Look at this picture of DN from behind.

This is BG.

https://www.google.ca/amp/amp.thein...ys-daniel-nations-had-violent-tendencies.html
ff44650967a8e4baf64901d17ed58f1e.jpg

I just don't see it but that's ok. There are other photos of DN that DO evoke a strong reaction in my eyes.

It was always the clothing that was going to trigger an ID. You really can't ID anyone as to facial features in the released BG images.

While it pains me to even think about it, I suspect that there is some sort of alert out to police departments nationwide for crimes involving a hatchet or machete. I certainly now believe that this was the "twist" in the case. I doubt they would have even known about this case otherwise. IMHO

I agree :(.

I just don't see it but that's ok. There are other photos of DN that DO evoke a strong reaction in my eyes.

It was always the clothing that was going to trigger an ID. You really can't ID anyone as to facial features in the released BG images.

I am thinking forensic & DNA evidence will be the tell on whether DN is the perp. or not and the pictures of DN & BG won't be an issue if there is a DNA match to the crime scene.

"She said her and her husband hired Nations in the spring of 2015 to help on their cattle farm, but things started to go south after he took one of their trucks to Columbus and was caught peeping and pleasuring himself in a women&#8217;s restroom at Rickers."

It seems he purposefully traveled a distance from living quarters to commit a sexual offense in 2015.

It was on the news here last night. Has anybody looked at BG's pic to see if it looks like he had his hatchet? I'm sure you have but I cannot keep up! And hopefully if he had his hatchet that day he didn't put a lot of attention into cleaning it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that shorthand for Dishonorable Discharge? It might be useful if someone actually knows what his job was in the Marine Corps, and what his discharge type was.
I believe I read a link on here yesterday saying he was dishonorably discharged. IIRC it was the Indecent exposure to a woman and child in a parking lot that gained him the DOD (after a few other prior incidents).

Imo, he is no Marine and never was one. He was dishonorably discharged. I doubt he was ever overseas. He has charges in Paris Island, SC which is the place for the Marine boot camp for the east coast and then he was transferred to Jax NC imo and also has charges there for indecent exposure.

I think his problems started way before he tried to be a Marine ending in him being booted out.

There are over 3.5 million military veterans in our country and over 1 million on active duty, and the vast majority of all of them aren't running around attacking and murdering young girls and an innocent biker or anyone else for that matter. Many of them have also been overseas in wars or conflicts. I doubt this guy was ever deployed.

Imo DN was bad to the bone long before he wanted and failed to be an honorable Marine.

PTSD? Nope, just another evil killer blaming his own actions on everyone else.

True, it sounds as if he had problems before entering the military. But it's disturbing these days how LE and the general public give a pass to anyone who is former or current military. They're automatically assumed to be virtuous, trustworthy and upstanding members of the community. Many are, but not all.

From his record, it sounds like this guy has been given one too many passes by too many people, including the military and LE.

Yes, that photo for sure. What I don't understand is how in the world someone can be known and reported to officials for threatening people with a hatchet/machette (as in this story) and allowed to roam freely without consequences??? Why was he not arrested for these previous violent threats? I look at his photo and it makes my blood boil - I take comfort in the verse, "vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord."

Some people are spiritually protected. There is an evil and good and the combat between these forces explains a lot of what we experience. It is an unconventional way of thinking in the largely secular modern era, but throughout recorded human history people have been aware of a spiritual world influencing the material one. I suspect the many people who have been praying that the man would be caught were an influencing factor. We can't measure it or put it on a scale, but somehow in the long march of humanity this pattern of appealing to the spiritual finds a place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave