IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
OT: My Dad was a Marine, and I agree that there is no such thing as a former Marine. I was raised as a mini-Marine! lol. At the time of my upbringing, women were not allowed to join the Corps, or I certainly would have. Its something that gets in your DNA..Semper Fi

I know what you mean. I will always consider myself as a very proud Mom of a honorable Marine. We will always be a Marine family and his moral values today are as outstanding as when he proudly served his country. It is just something that seems to stick with most Marines and Marine families.

God bless all of our military .........those past, present, and future.

DN was no Marine. No honorable Marine would ever do what he has done. Our son even hates the mention that this man was in the Marines. No one dislikes a renegade lowlife who was pretending to be a Marine any more than the countless Marines who have served with honor.

I haven't seen this mentioned yet, apologies if it's a rerun.
Apparently DN appealed his conviction and sentence for indecent exposure out of Beaufort County, SC. (The only conviction I found for DN in Beaufort County for Indecent Exposure was the arrest date 10/03/2007). It reads to me like he didn't appeal saying he didn't do it, but rather he wasn't in a public place when it happened. (MOO). I am left SMH on this one. PER CURIAM: Daniel Nations appeals his conviction and sentence for indecent exposure, arguing the State failed to prove he indecently exposed himself in a public place.

<snip>

Sounds like DN likes to argue, argue semantics, etc.

Sure seems if dna existed the match would have been made. I have had doubts about that.

Morning Peeps!

We don't know that they didn't have a DNA match early on, but couldn't find him.

[h=1]Delphi murder investigators find DNA from girls’ killer[/h][FONT=&quot]By Darrin Wright -
August 16, 2017[/FONT]

We know that LE paid him a visit on July 18, 2017~~it could be they didn't have the testing back until then and by then it was too late and he already left town in a hurry.

https://www.953mnc.com/2017/08/16/delphi-murder-investigators-find-dna-girls-killer/

What, specifically, are you looking for?
I just want to know maybe what's search term you used or is there a website you know of to research military service? I tried everything I could think of and came up blank.

Sorry if this is a repeat but I quit following the case for awhile because it was heartbreaking.

DELPHI, Ind. (WTHR) - State police say more audio from Libby German's cell phone was played for the victims' families, including a mention of a man they noticed behind them.

Police say the girls mostly talk about "stuff girls talk about" in the recording, but they also mention the man. The only audio that has been released to the public from the phone is that of a man's voice ordering German and her friend, Abby Williams, "down the hill."

Everywhere you look in Delphi, there are reminders of Abby and Libby.

http://www.wthr.com/article/police-...of-man-behind-them-in-audio-played-for-family

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

Sorry if this is a repeat but I quit following the case for awhile because it was heartbreaking.

DELPHI, Ind. (WTHR) - State police say more audio from Libby German's cell phone was played for the victims' families, including a mention of a man they noticed behind them.

Police say the girls mostly talk about "stuff girls talk about" in the recording, but they also mention the man. The only audio that has been released to the public from the phone is that of a man's voice ordering German and her friend, Abby Williams, "down the hill."

http://www.wthr.com/article/police-...of-man-behind-them-in-audio-played-for-family

Not "was" but is heartbreaking. Sorry, wrong word used.

Woodland Park police stopped a red Chevy Prizm with expired Indiana plates Monday afternoon*because it matched an intimidation case there. In that case, a man and woman in a red car*threatened another motorist with a hatchet, according to a probable cause affidavit provided to the Journal & Courier by the Colorado Springs Gazette.

A man & woman??? I was thinking it was just him based off of other news reports. So she was there for the threats with the hatchet. That's some scary you know what.

This may be old news here and I just missed it BUT it's new news to me. So linking just in case.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...-suspect-indiana-no-stranger-crime/713951001/

Very interesting!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Woodland Park police stopped a red Chevy Prizm with expired Indiana plates Monday afternoon*because it matched an intimidation case there. In that case, a man and woman in a red car*threatened another motorist with a hatchet, according to a probable cause affidavit provided to the Journal & Courier by the Colorado Springs Gazette.

A man & woman??? I was thinking it was just him based off of other news reports. So she was there for the threats with the hatchet. That's some scary you know what.

This may be old news here and I just missed it BUT it's new news to me. So linking just in case.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...-suspect-indiana-no-stranger-crime/713951001/

I don't even want to go there, but honestly I do think about it.......but keep my feelings to myself.

Morning Peeps!

We don't know that they didn't have a DNA match early on, but couldn't find him.

[h=1]Delphi murder investigators find DNA from girls’ killer[/h][FONT=&quot]By Darrin Wright -
August 16, 2017[/FONT]

We know that LE paid him a visit on July 18, 2017~~it could be they didn't have the testing back until then and by then it was too late and he already left town in a hurry.

https://www.953mnc.com/2017/08/16/delphi-murder-investigators-find-dna-girls-killer/
Good morning! Thanks so much for posting that. Best piece of news I've read all day.

I cant even begin to comprehend the pain and anguish these families have endured. Listening to their voices knowing neither one would ever talk again is beyond heartbreaking.

God be with both families and maybe at least in the next few days they will possibly know who killed their loved ones. Something they have waited months to know.

If DN is BG then at least they will know he will be tried for his heinous acts done against these innocent young girls, and if convicted, he will be punished severely.

The saddest part in all of these kind of cases though is even when the evil one is convicted it never brings the loved ones back and all of the families' lives are forever changed. :(

JMO

I wonder if either of the girls saw BG had a weapon and mentioned it either a hatchet or a gun and law enforcement have held this back for investigation purposes.

Morning Peeps!

[h=1]Delphi murder investigators find DNA from girls&#8217; killer[/h][FONT="][COLOR=#444444]By [URL="https://www.953mnc.com/author/dwright/"]Darrin Wright[/URL] -[/COLOR]
August 16, 2017[/FONT]

I am somewhat confused. It states they visited him back on July 18, 2017. Didn't his wife put up on her FB page they were moving in May? So they were still in IN and hadnt gone to CO yet? Does this correspond with the time the sketch was putout?

tia

I am somewhat confused. It states they visited him back on July 18, 2017. Didn't his wife put up on her FB page they were moving in May? So they were still in IN and hadnt gone to CO yet. This corresponds with the time the sketch was putout?

tia

It was posted a while back they were in CO on May 18th???? (from the wife's social media page) I'd have to look back to yesterday's posts up thread to confirm. In any event, LE paid him a visit on July 18th, the manager of the hotel said that he moved out on May 12th.

Her saying that "she" bought the gun because their car was broken into doesn't make sense. How can a gun help protect you if it's in the trunk? If they were sleeping in the car or near the car how was it broke into?

she knows a felon can't have a gun

It was posted a while back they were in CO on May 18th???? (from the wife's social media page) I'd have to look back to yesterday's posts up thread to confirm. In any event, LE paid him a visit on July 18th, the manager of the hotel said that he moved out on May 12th.

Investigators tried to make contact on the 18th, but he was gone by then.

SM post indicates they were gone by mid-May.

I hope this week brings some answers! I know even if this is BG, we have a long wait for the trial, but IMO, for the community and the families to even start to breathe again, BG needs to be arrested. The sheer terror this has brought has got to be immobilizing. I just don't want to imagine it happening in my community.

It was said that nations was known for carrying a hatchet. I wonder how did he carry it? In his hand, stuck in his pants, hanging from a hammer loop in carpenter jeans?

It was said that nations was known for carrying a hatchet. I wonder how did he carry it? In his hand, stuck in his pants, hanging from a hammer loop in carpenter jeans?
A little bit surprised the answer hasn't come out in one of the neighbor/homeowner interviews. Hopefully it'll come out in a subsequent interview soon

I thought this might be fitting under the circumstances. RIP Libby and Abby!
Plus, this little girl is just adorable. :loveyou:

[video=youtube;2qtGpQnT-Hw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qtGpQnT-Hw[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members