Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...r/news-story/d536644942a700774ace22805ab90ea6

THE HUSBAND of missing woman Elisa Curry has made an emotional plea for his wife to come home.
David Curry said his three children were also missing their mother, who was thought to have gone on a late-night run after the AFL Grand Final at Aireys Inlet, on the coast south of Geelong, but never returned.
“I, my kids, want her to come home,” he said on Tuesday morning.

That's interesting. Does that mean the page was taken down recently given the date of the cache?

I wondered that as well :thinking:

(but I don't know the answer....)

There are coastal tracks and when I’ve been down to the Surf Coast I’ve usually noticed a lot of people walking, running or mountain biking (with or without their dogs) on the tracks or beaches on weekend mornings.

This is the closest map of the coastal walk from Airey’s Inlet to Split Point Lighthouse (blue dotted line) that I can find using Google Maps:

attachment.php

Source: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Eag...oad,+Aireys+Inlet,+Victoria/data=!4m2!4m1!3e2

I’m not sure if Elisa would have walked/run on the beach or the Great Ocean Road from there as I’m only familiar with the coastal track and beach at Lorne (usually from the comfort of the Lorne Beach Pavilion).

Attachments

• B4FBAEA9-54EA-42F4-9CA9-CAD39C86A7CD.jpg
    B4FBAEA9-54EA-42F4-9CA9-CAD39C86A7CD.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 320
http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...r/news-story/d536644942a700774ace22805ab90ea6

THE HUSBAND of missing woman Elisa Curry has made an emotional plea for his wife to come home.
David Curry said his three children were also missing their mother, who was thought to have gone on a late-night run after the AFL Grand Final at Aireys Inlet, on the coast south of Geelong, but never returned.
“I, my kids, want her to come home,” he said on Tuesday morning.

I have such a bad feeling. :(

Can anyone explain why she would stay home and watch the game on TV while her husband and kids apparently went to see it live? Are AFL Grand Final tickets expensive or hard to get?

One more thing, two really. There are a few car parks on the Surf Coast. I have noticed people seemingly ‘camping’ in them overnight. Also, when I was down there last, there had been a spate of ‘smash and grab’ robberies of unattended vehicles.

One more thing, two really. There are a few car parks on the Surf Coast. I have noticed people seemingly ‘camping’ in them overnight. Also, when I was down there last, there had been a spate of ‘smash and grab’ robberies of unattended vehicles.

Thanks for the local info. It's really helpful in getting a sense of the place :seeya:

Thanks for the local info. It's really helpful in getting a sense of the place :seeya:

Im down here on our regular holiday with family this week. We saw helicopter searching for her on Sunday night. There are lots of police and SES around town searching. There are lots of places you could fall or get lost. It's been a long time now 😢
Let me know if you have questions about the area

̄
I wish they would tell us:
What time does she usually go jogging Sunday mornings?
When did her husband arrive that Sunday morning?
Was he able to discerne if a pair/set of her jogging shoes/
jogging wear were not there in the home?
Were the shoes (or sandals) and clothing she was wearing the
evening before, there in the home? Were her pajamas there?
Wouldn't she have called or texted him, before she went jogging?
Unless it was too early in the am, and wouldn't want to wake him...
Did he attempt to call/text her to say he's on his way there?

Again - phone activity and phone ping info needed --
...on hers and his.

This is not looking good for Elisa at all.

I'd be interested to know the dog's reaction toward the husband
upon being reunited...

Im down here on our regular holiday with family this week. We saw helicopter searching for her on Sunday night. There are lots of police and SES around town searching. There are lots of places you could fall or get lost. It's been a long time now ��

Thanks SuzSeg. Much appreciated :seeya:

(bbm)
This is terrible to hear -- even if it has nothing to do with Elisa's case, it's just so sad to hear of lovely areas ruined by scum of the Earth.
I really hate humans sometimes.

Im down here on our regular holiday with family this week. We saw helicopter searching for her on Sunday night. There are lots of police and SES around town searching. There are lots of places you could fall or get lost. It's been a long time now 

Thanks Suz. As I said I’m really only familiar with the Lorne area on foot, otherwise I’ve travelled by car along the Great Ocean Road, stopping off at a few lookouts, beaches and play areas with my children and grandchildren. I’ve noticed walking tracks in the area along the coast but I’m curious about the route Elisa would have taken to Lorne. Is there a continuous walking track from Aireys to Lorne along the coast or would Elise have had to go inland, on the Great Ocean Road or the beaches at any point to get to Lorne?

̄
I wish they would tell us:
What time does she usually go jogging Sunday mornings?
When did her husband arrive that Sunday morning?
Was he able to discerne if a pair/set of her jogging shoes/
jogging wear were not there in the home?
Were the shoes (or sandals) and clothing she was wearing the
evening before, there in the home? Were her pajamas there?
Wouldn't she have called or texted him, before she went jogging?
Unless it was too early in the am, and wouldn't want to wake him...
Did he attempt to call/text her to say he's on his way there?

Again - phone activity and phone ping info needed --
...on hers and his.

This is not looking good for Elisa at all.

I'd be interested to know the dog's reaction toward the husband
upon being reunited...

I wonder too where the husband and kids spent the night.

Thanks Suz. As I said I’m really only familiar with the Lorne area on foot, otherwise I’ve travelled by car along the Great Ocean Road, stopping off at a few lookouts, beaches and play areas with my children and grandchildren. I’ve noticed walking tracks in the area along the coast but I’m curious about the route Elisa would have taken to Lorne. Is there a continuous walking track from Aireys to Lorne along the coast or would Elise have had to go inland, on the Great Ocean Road or the beaches at any point to get to Lorne?

I think the only way would be to run on the road itself or go inland.

̄
Have we heard anything from Elisa's parents or any other family members?

̄
Also, I'm not sure if husband went to the AI property Sunday morning alone, or with the kids? Sometimes they (news media) say "he" and sometimes "they"...
I guess they, unless there was someone to take care of the kids back at the SH home...
Anyone know for sure?

Thanks ink... heard about the phone, but not the bed being slept-in (but for how long was she in it? middle of the night abduction?)

Investigators have told 9NEWS the family is “falling apart” under the stress of the search and are considering calling in counsellors to assist.

...falling apart in what way? Despair? Accusations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth