Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was the first time, ( for me, about 20 mins ago ) that I saw a picture of the grieving , baffled husband..

Peoples.. I don't think so. He looks as dodgy as all get out, and it's London to a brick he has murdered her, following the usual pattern..

'"Elisa, if you're out there, can you please contact us. If anyone has seen anything, just please contact us."

If you are out there !!.. dead giveaway.. Obviously, he knows she isn't 'out there'... where else would she be, if not 'out there'? .. Freudian slip time, again..

More info starting to come out...

Mrs Curry had some personal struggles in recent years, and had previously sought time alone

Hmmm...I'd like to know who informed the police of these 'personal struggles'

Is he out searching for her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today was the first time, ( for me, about 20 mins ago ) that I saw a picture of the grieving , baffled husband..

Peoples.. I don't think so. He looks as dodgy as all get out, and it's London to a brick he has murdered her, following the usual pattern..

'"Elisa, if you're out there, can you please contact us. If anyone has seen anything, just please contact us."

If you are out there !!.. dead giveaway.. Obviously, he knows she isn't 'out there'... where else would she be, if not 'out there'? .. Freudian slip time, again..

I wonder where the info came from about wanting to be alone and personal problems.
Logically the husband...

'can you please contact us'......... gimme a break. If he was for real, it would be, contact ME, Elisa.. and not this airy fairy ' if you are out there'.. but ' WHILE you are out there, Elisa'....

these blokes just will not practice being concerned frightened puzzled baffled grieving husbands.. they simply leave that bit out of the plan, and when the SHTF, they muck up the most important bit..the public plea for help to find the missing wife.. ... in their overwrought imagination, and their over played fantasy, wives go missing all the time.. they wander off , some with $850, some with $2000, some with the family 's heritage suitcase, some with the exhausted family credit card, trains and planes full of wandering wives, flitting off , up, and away....

It doesn't occur to them that this is a rarity.. millions of wives come home every day in Australia, very very few , rare, rare, rare, 1 in 22 million on any given day , don't come home. And this is even more rare, that 1 in 22 million that doesn't come home, 1 in 99 million are runaway wives, the rest are , sadly , very dead wives, murdered by guess who?.. the one making the banal plea.. please contact US!!..... .

What's with wearing the cap.....

Or am I being picky?!

I don't have a good feeling about this either. Does anyone else pick up a lack of emotion from her husband in his plea? It seems flat, and isn't helped by the fact he doesn't look at the camera at all which seems a bit unusual.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-03/david-curry-pleas-for-information-on-his-missing/9010886

It is a long term habit of the Victorian Police, along with other states and territories, to put the 'grieving husband ' in front of the press. To make the public plea for information, ostensibly, but of course there is a whole lot of other elements.. to put the husband under tremendous stress, and it is well known, well documented that very few people can pull this little trick off, .. the trick of looking totally innocent and panicked, and heartfelt importuning of information that would help..

The police don't mind anyone being led out like a lamb to the slaughter to face the press, because the press can ask, and often do, under instructions from the police, the sticky question the police don't want to ask at this point in time. like.. did you kill your wife, Mr Curry?>... this sort of nerve jangling stuff.. ....

And he, Mr Curry, didn't do a good job of it. You could tell that (a) he didn't want to do it .. ( what?.. why not ? ) .. and (b) he hadn't planned on doing it at all. . he cant quite get up to concert pitch of fearful brokenheartedness , no where near it, and his swivel eyed presentation , in any other situation would be the thing of comedy, except this is , I do believe, a murder, foul and furious.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-0...issing/9010886

as far as pleas go for a wife to come home, this one by Mr Curry is right up there with Joe Korp, and John Sharpe . Joe hung himself out of embarrassment, he wanted to persuade the Vic public that his wife, Mariah , had been kidnapped.. he did a really bad job of it. and John Sharpe is serving a life without parole sentence .....

I reckon those last few seconds of this vid clip, he ducks his head, and his lips twitch , he is trying to supress a grin...

Didn't a neighbour earlier on report there had been troubles within the marriage?

Anyway from your heraldsun link inkpink, Elisa seems much loved and valued by her friends:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...r/news-story/d536644942a700774ace22805ab90ea6

Friend Jon Minney said he last received text messages from Mrs Curry on Friday night and she appeared to be in “good spirits”.
He said Mrs Curry is an intelligent woman, educated in law and economics, and a reliable friend.
“She was always there for her friends, especially her girlfriends in need,” Mr Minney said.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-0...issing/9010886

as far as pleas go for a wife to come home, this one by Mr Curry is right up there with Joe Korp, and John Sharpe . Joe hung himself out of embarrassment, he wanted to persuade the Vic public that his wife, Mariah , had been kidnapped.. he did a really bad job of it. and John Sharpe is serving a life without parole sentence .....

I reckon those last few seconds of this vid clip, he ducks his head, and his lips twitch , he is trying to supress a grin...

John sharpe is exactly who he reminded me of.

That grin is dupers delight, classic giveaway of a guilty narcissist.

More info starting to come out...

Mrs Curry had some personal struggles in recent years, and had previously sought time alone.

But police are considering the disappearance as out-of-character.

Mr Curry works at the Australian Leisure and Hospitality Group as the Head of Regulatory and Corporate Affairs.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...r/news-story/d536644942a700774ace22805ab90ea6

And thank you, too...

Request to everyone-- any and all bits and blurbs posted from the heraldsun would be greatly appreciated! Please! TY

̄
Yikes, this thread suddenly exploded!
So much to catch up on! :scared:

Yesterday he was too distraught to speak on camera...not so today 🤥

I have such a bad feeling. :(

Can anyone explain why she would stay home and watch the game on TV while her husband and kids apparently went to see it live? Are AFL Grand Final tickets expensive or hard to get?

AFL tickets for the gf were really hard to get.

What kind of work does Elisa do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member