Deceased/Not Found VA - Bethany Decker, 21, Ashburn, 29 Jan 2011 *Guilty*

When I saw that the BF actually demanded photographic proof of her whereabouts at all times, it seemed clear that he was most likely involved with her disappearance. Part of me believes that she managed to escape him and start a new life. However, these recent violent charges against him severely diminish those chances of her being found alive. The fact that Bethany was pregnant at the time just makes it all the more tragic.

The fact that her family still participates to this day in missing person events casts strong doubt on the prospects of her escaping and starting a new life. She has (had) parents and siblings she could have leaned on that were within commuting distance of her home when she went missing. I have full confidence that the violent dirtbag had everything to do with her disappearance and disposal of her remains.

The fact that her family still participates to this day in missing person events casts strong doubt on the prospects of her escaping and starting a new life. She has (had) parents and siblings she could have leaned on that were within commuting distance of her home when she went missing. I have full confidence that the violent dirtbag had everything to do with her disappearance and disposal of her remains.

I know it's highly unlikely that she left on her own given the circumstances and the individual involved. I just meant it would be the preferable outcome to her disappearance than falling victim to that violent dirtbag. I'm glad the family is still actively pursuing justice for Bethany. Her Disappeared episode clearly showed all the love and support behind her.

Very good summaries. I have to say though, we are used to seeing the picture from the first video circulated. I thought some of the photos they showed through the program made her look quite different. Not just the lighter hair color, but face shape as well.

I wish Ronald would tell us where Bethany and her baby are. I firmly believe he is the perp.

The fifth anniversary of her disappearance is this month. Does anyone know if the charges against Ronald actually resulted in jail time? I think I would rest easier knowing he was behind bars for something even if it's not for Bethany. Also, I was recently in contact with Vickey, the girl Ronald attacked, and I haven't asked her if they have just because there isn't a way to really bring it up right now that doesn't seem rude but she's very much trying to keep Bethany's story alive as much as the rest of us.

EXCLUSIVE: 'He told me he can make people disappear.' Woman living in terror as ex-boyfriend charged with her attempted murder and linked to missing pregnant mom may walk free on technicality

• Ronald Roldan, 35, may be released from prison after judge threw out evidence collected because search warrant of victim's home was too broad

• Items which may not be admissible are gun and shell casings, computers, a tablet, cellphone, bloodstained clothing and forensic swabs

• Roldan pleaded not guilty to four charges including attempted murder of ex-girlfriend Vickey Willoughby, who lost an eye in gun fight with him

• He is also linked to disappearance of pregnant mother Bethany Decker, a soldier's wife, who was having affair with Roldan

• Bethany's mother, Kim Nelson, joined Willoughby in court to fight his potential release

• 'If there's any danger of him getting out, I'm getting myself a concealed carry permit. I know he'll come after me,' says Nelson'

3065CA7700000578-3410198-image-m-2_1453386578293.jpg

Ronald Roldan appeared in a Carthage, North Carolina courtroom and pleaded not guilty to four charges including attempted murder of his ex-girlfriend. He may be released from prison after judge threw out evidence collected under a search warrant on technicality
3065CB5800000578-3410198-image-a-3_1453386631363.jpg

Ex-girlfriend Vickey Willoughby (right) sat side-by-side with Kim Nelson (left), mother of Bethany Decker, who went missing five years ago following an affair with Roldan. Willoughby lost an eye in gun fight with him in 2014
260AEBFD00000578-3011817-Missing_Bethany_Decker_was_21_pregnant_and_the_wife_of_a_soldier-m-32_1427489568075.jpg

Bethany Decker was 21-years-old when she disappeared. The mother of one was also pregnant but is not clear if Roldan or her soldier husband, who was deployed to Afghanistan, fathered the child
3065CC5600000578-3410198-image-m-7_1453386848491.jpg

Vickey Willoughby got emotional in court as she is pressing the Moore County District Attorney to appeal the decision to throw out the search warrant against Ronald Roldan
306E529B00000578-3410198-image-m-28_1453388024479.jpg

Willoughby beaten and bruised after the attack. She tells Daily Mail Online, 'He had his hands on my neck - not round my neck trying to throttle me, but with a closed fist pushing hard against my neck. I blacked out several times. He actually broke my neck. I heard it snap'
306D65F600000578-3410198-image-m-30_1453390699043.jpg

Vickey Willoughby before she lost her eye. The mother-of-three was dating Ronald Roldan after the two met one another at work at Malones Restaurant in Manassas, Virginia
270F2D4D00000578-3011817-image-a-31_1427489296871.jpg

Vickey has appeared on Dr. Phil to discuss the almost deadly attack that has scarred for life

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mom-walk-free-technicality.html#ixzz3xukGaZYO
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://wtop.com/loudoun-county/2016...hany-decker-enters-plea-attack-another-woman/

Ronald Roldan, the last person to see pregnant Loudoun County mother Bethany Decker before she disappeared in 2011, has pleaded guilty in an attack on his girlfriend who was shot in the head...

The charges were consolidated into one sentence, with a minimum of six years and a maximum of eight years, three months.

After he finishes his prison time, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement will take custody of Roldan for deportation proceedings to Bolivia.

Ronald Roldan, the last person to see pregnant Loudoun County mother Bethany Decker before she disappeared in 2011, has pleaded guilty in an attack on his girlfriend who was shot in the head.

Roldan had been charged with attempted murder after a 2014 domestic violence attack on girlfriend Vickey Willoughby in her home in Pinehurst, North Carolina.

On Thursday, the Moore County District Attorney’s Office said, Roldan pleaded guilty to two reduced charges — felony assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury, and felony assault inflicting serious bodily injury.
http://wtop.com/loudoun-county/2016...hany-decker-enters-plea-attack-another-woman/

Ronald Roldan, the last person to see pregnant Loudoun County mother Bethany Decker before she disappeared in 2011, has pleaded guilty in an attack on his girlfriend who was shot in the head...

The charges were consolidated into one sentence, with a minimum of six years and a maximum of eight years, three months.

After he finishes his prison time, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement will take custody of Roldan for deportation proceedings to Bolivia.

Thank you for this update, OkieGranny!

A maximum of 8 years, 3 months though? Sigh. :notgood:

Loudoun deputies file new search warrant in Bethany Decker missing person case

http://www.loudountimes.com/news/article/police_file_new_search_warrant_in_bethany_decker_missing_person_case

Loudoun County Sheriff's Office detectives, after at least five years, have filed a search warrant seeking information that could lead them to the whereabouts of a missing, pregnant Ashburn woman.

The search warrant, filed on July 7, requests access to a cellphone, tablet and laptop belonging to Ronald Roldan, a person of interest in the 2011 disappearance of 21-year-old Bethany Decker, who was five months pregnant when she was reported missing.

According to the search warrant, Willoughby told police Roldan said to her, “I've made someone disappear before and I'll do it again.”

LCSO detectives obtained Roldan's phone, tablet and laptop on a court order on June 15. The warrant requests to search the electronics for any information about Decker and her whereabouts

I'm happy to see this- but honestly, how many people have the same electronics for five years? I go through a laptp about every three years, and phones about every two.

I saw this case on a Disappeared episode yesterday. I hadn't heard of it before. One question I have is, why didn't the police thoroughly search Bethany's apartment forensically? It was her apartment, and she was missing, so why couldn't they have gotten a search warrant for it? Or did they, and I just missed that part?

I saw this case on a Disappeared episode yesterday. I hadn't heard of it before. One question I have is, why didn't the police thoroughly search Bethany's apartment forensically? It was her apartment, and she was missing, so why couldn't they have gotten a search warrant for it? Or did they, and I just missed that part?

Well, because the apartment was not hers alone, but also belonged to the husband who had redeployed on 2 Feb. 2011, I'm sure LE could not execute the search warrant because the husband was in Afghanistan again (or wherever), and difficult for LE to make contact. I don't know if they ever eventually searched the apartment.

I saw this case on Disappeared and tried searching the internet to see if there are any updates yet. I feel so sorry for her son.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend
Back