Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's twist again, like we did last summer ........ I really was hoping we wouldn't see the word 'twist' again in this case, but there it is again, front page of Herald Sun, 'Karen car twist', oh boy [emoji848]
PS, we should run a twist lotto, nearest the pin wins [emoji849]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I can't see how the faulty fuel gauge is so important in the case. This new story in the HS just raises more questions that need answering. I don't see how the fuel gauge being faulty or not is really relevant, I'm sure the Police would have checked the gauge to determine if there is a fault or not.

What needs to be answered is that BR claimed he drove up the Calder, hit a bump and the fuel gauge corrected itself. He then claimed that he did a u-turn at the Calder Speedway and returned home after missing the turn off to the service station and the turn off to the shop. But this has been shown to be untrue with the cctv footage of the car passing Diggers Rest railway station. So he lied, why?

Why did BR pick that particular day to try and find a bump on the Calder to fix the fuel gauge problem? Why not do it earlier on if the problem had been evident for two years? Why was the car spotted at Diggers Rest when it should have been in the garage at home? WHY IS HE STILL WALKING FREE?

Yes why didn't he fix the fault 2 years earlier. We all know the fuel gauge story is a very poor excuse for an honest alibi.
I can't see how the faulty fuel gauge is so important in the case. This new story in the HS just raises more questions that need answering. I don't see how the fuel gauge being faulty or not is really relevant, I'm sure the Police would have checked the gauge to determine if there is a fault or not.

What needs to be answered is that BR claimed he drove up the Calder, hit a bump and the fuel gauge corrected itself. He then claimed that he did a u-turn at the Calder Speedway and returned home after missing the turn off to the service station and the turn off to the shop. But this has been shown to be untrue with the cctv footage of the car passing Diggers Rest railway station. So he lied, why?

Why did BR pick that particular day to try and find a bump on the Calder to fix the fuel gauge problem? Why not do it earlier on if the problem had been evident for two years? Why was the car spotted at Diggers Rest when it should have been in the garage at home? WHY IS HE STILL WALKING FREE?

Mr Rickard, in an exclusive interview, said his “tight arse” dad took the Mercedes-Benz coupe to an auto electrician but never got the gauge fixed because it was too expensive — instead telling his wife to keep the car topped up with fuel.

So BR told Karen to keep the tank topped up according to AR.
Lets assume Karen did just as "tight asre" told her to do and kept the fuel topped up.
When and where did she last top up?
Why would Borce be trying to fix a faulty fuel gauge in a topped up tank. How would he know it had corrected itself? full = bump = full :doh:
Why would he be needing to go to the service station if Karen had done as she was told and it was topped up?

So how much fuel are others thinking was in that tank the day the police forensically test the merc?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...e/news-story/35fbb902c924d27409c17e8e9a6a32ee
Karen Ristevski murder case: Stepson backs Borce’s claims over car’s broken fuel gauge

Tight arse :butthead: :giggle:

Yes an ant quote....lol

“My dad, he’s a tight arse ... he told Karen just to keep the car topped up always, don’t let the car go low and we won’t have a problem, we won’t need the fuel gauge.

“He wasn’t going to fork out $800 to $3000 for that, so he left it.”...........................................

Mr Rickard said he had a strained relationship with his dad, made worse more than a decade ago following a family conflict over accusations of an unusual relationship with Mrs Ristevski, his stepmother.
He and his dad had not spoken since his stepmother’s disappearance, he added.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vic...c17e8e9a6a32ee
Karen Ristevski murder case: Stepson backs Borce’s claims over car’s broken fuel gauge

How long before Karen disappeared had Ant spoken to his father.
We know he phoned Karen 10 days before. When did he last speak or see his dad?

Hi Soso, could you please post the headline as the Heraldsun is paywalled for me.

Nice of BR to not allow Karen to have her car fixed....

Hi Soso, could you please post the headline as the Heraldsun is paywalled for me.

Nice of BR to not allow Karen to have her car fixed....

Never mind, I re-read your post...but alas I still can't access it

AR attention seeking again. I don't see this as a twist at all.

H'mm, all the new [emoji220] posts are gone ..... did anyone click on the 'more' part on the b/w one finger salute post ..... would love to read the rest of it if anyone has, would be indebted, I took pic but missed continuation, am curious now as it was a little interesting, just reading now [emoji848]

H'mm, all the new [emoji220] posts are gone ..... did anyone click on the 'more' part on the b/w one finger salute post ..... would love to read the rest of it if anyone has, would be indebted, I took pic but missed continuation, am curious now as it was a little interesting, just reading now [emoji848]

No, I got there too late.

Are you able to recall the gist of it Itsa?

Yes, um, was regarding a conversation with KR regarding her will [emoji848]

Thank you Itsa. There is a new post there now indicating motive from AR's perspective.

Well at least he is doing something positive to keep Karens case in the news, which is far more than can be said for Borce or Sarah.

The only problem is everytime this muppet opens his mouth he becomes a defence teams w** dream

What if Karen was a softie for Anthony and agreed to met him that morning to give him money...

Borce being the soft touch coward his son claims...the same Dad who over and over gave him chances...even re connected and visited him in prison 6 months prior to all this..

Could Borce be covering.... helpt Anthony. .. wouldn't be too hard to take a shovel from the house and return it ...

Motive could be being told he would be cut out of the will..

See how that works...

Anthony is his father's best asset as a defence...

This is going to be long and drawn out......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong