Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
MooseMeMuch

This is one of the posts regarding Stacy's blood footprint ,
From the Member Mote , I almost sure that Missouri Mule also mentioned the blood footprint .

Mote post :

Could someone please enlighten me about this alleged bloody footprint on the outside of the house? I'm having trouble excepting this.

"It seems the consensus is it would have belonged to Stacy McCall since she was barefooted. The obvious conclusion would be that she cut her foot on the broken glass. The thing I'm hung up on is wouldn't there have been a visible blood trail or at least some droplets of blood elsewhere?

I've read nothing that would indicate blood inside the home or blood outside the home except for this lone spot. There wasn't any precipitation reported on June 7th or June 8th in Springfield, so they couldn't have been washed away.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this because I'm leaning toward this bloody footprint as being total bunk?
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...since-June-1992-6/page22&p=8588462&styleid=26

A few quotes from former central time:

I have heard about this but as unliked separated points. Meaning...

A) A blood sample of Stacy’s (matching her DNA) was found on the door frame of the Levitt house.

B) A footprint belonging to Stacy was found in the living room facing to the door.

Point ‘A’ would close the book on anyone who questions whether the girls made it home that night, we have a slam dunk that she was there...somehow.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the police have an idea who did it or who are considered strong suspects then I can understand that in the first years they didn't release the names In order not to compromise the investigation but after so many years there is nothing to lose,
why not mention them now? it can put pressure on them and somebody from their circle of their families or friends might come forward.
I also think that a huge money reward would bring people to talk not because they have conscience but because the temptation of the money.

I totally agree , all the very cold cases that solved give real hope the this case will be solved too

Just finished a very interesting book concerning the 3W......the author used known 'facts' about the case and the characters surrounding it, possibly related to drugs and a naive Susie :(
It's a logical sequence of events that could have lead up to their abduction and lets face it, after so many years, they most likely perished at the hands of their captors. The author also gives a logical reason for the 25 years of silence.
It was written in 2015.
I highly recommend everyone to read it.

"The Missing Three: The story of the three missing women from Springfield, Missouri"
by David J. Warren

I found it on Amazon.

He does not mention Larry D. Hall in the book.

I wouldn't put too much faith at all into Dave Warren's book.......he conflates many things, and it's poorly written, mostly based on BS. Just warning you!

Dave Warren's book makes an unfounded accusation that Gerald Carnahan had a close association with the Galloping Goose MC. He also makes the unfounded claim that Ricky Dykes and Steven Garrison and his Brother and a couple others were members of the Galloping Goose MC. All of this information was never spoken of in the media, and he makes no references to back up his accusation. This makes his entire book BS. He starts the book by saying that everything in the book came from published media stories, and his personal speculation. Again.....I place ZERO CREDIBILITY in this "Book", as should everyone else that has any basic logical reason skills.

"Personal Speculation" does not equate to Credible Trial Worthy Evidence. The Book is mostly comprised of a lot of "Cut & Paste" from Media Outlet Stories. But, then quickly goes sideways from an investigative standpoint, when he makes unfounded accusations regarding people he says were Number One: Galloping Goose MC. Of which there has never been any known news stories regarding this, nor statements by Law Enforcement. Number Two: He throws Gerald Carnahan in to the mix, purely because Ricky Dykes worked for Diversified Plastics, a company owned by Gerald Carnahan, for a short time.
Ricky Dykes has a long police record, by that by no means makes him nor Carnahan connected, nor involved in the 3MW crime, nor does he have any mentioned proof that any of the people mentioned was ever Galloping Goose. It was never mentioned in the media, of any of them being patched in members of the Goose. And it would have been.....Guaranteed.......if it were true. I will only believe that any of those mentioned in the Dave Warren book were true patched in members of the GGMC, if he can prove it........beyond his only crazy speculations. Period!

I'm just starting to read back on the history of this case. What's the connection to PFI?

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I'm just starting to read back on the history of this case. What's the connection to PFI?

The only thing that currently connects to PFI is "Rumor". There were early rumors that there was a concrete pour done during the morning of the day the girls went missing, and that that's where at least one of them are buried. But, I've never see any evidence that a concrete pour was done that morning, nor any other "Evidence" that connects to PFI.....other than "Unfounded Rumor".

Thank you. I do remember them building around that time.

Thank you. I do remember them building around that time.

My understanding is that the property was being constructed during that year, but I've never seen anything at all that confirms that any concrete pour on that particular day.....and I'm skeptical that it was, especially because it was the weekend. Just don't see concrete workers doing that on a weekend. Regardless, would love to see precise evidence that a pour actually occurred that morning. But until such time, I will consider the PFI rumor interesting, but yet unfounded.

"Personal Speculation" does not equate to Credible Trial Worthy Evidence. The Book is mostly comprised of a lot of "Cut & Paste" from Media Outlet Stories. But, then quickly goes sideways from an investigative standpoint, when he makes unfounded accusations regarding people he says were Number One: Galloping Goose MC. Of which there has never been any known news stories regarding this, nor statements by Law Enforcement. Number Two: He throws Gerald Carnahan in to the mix, purely because Ricky Dykes worked for Diversified Plastics, a company owned by Gerald Carnahan, for a short time.
Ricky Dykes has a long police record, by that by no means makes him nor Carnahan connected, nor involved in the 3MW crime, nor does he have any mentioned proof that any of the people mentioned was ever Galloping Goose. It was never mentioned in the media, of any of them being patched in members of the Goose. And it would have been.....Guaranteed.......if it were true. I will only believe that any of those mentioned in the Dave Warren book were true patched in members of the GGMC, if he can prove it........beyond his only crazy speculations. Period!
Good points all.
But no disrespect intended, I still enjoyed reading the book.
I thought a long time ago someone very paranoid was behind their disappearance and that Susie might have 'stepped in it' and didn't have a clue that she did possibly know something. And poor Stacy, collateral damage. But that's my opinion.

So what do we know about the GGMC? That's not hearsay?

Good points all.
But no disrespect intended, I still enjoyed reading the book.
I thought a long time ago someone very paranoid was behind their disappearance and that Susie might have 'stepped in it' and didn't have a clue that she did possibly know something. And poor Stacy, collateral damage. But that's my opinion.

So what do we know about the GGMC? That's not hearsay?

Nothing. Law Enforcement never publically Named the Club. They said there was a motorcycle rally that happened within about a week or two prior to the 3MW crime......but they never mentioned the GGMC by name. Some here claim that Steve Garrison was GGMC, but there is absolutely NO PROOF of that.....he didn't even have a motorcycle license. And as far as Ricky Dykes been a member of the club, there is no evidence of that either. So the book you are referring to, in my opinion only lends more convolution to an already very convoluted case. With all due respect. :)

Nothing. Law Enforcement never publically Named the Club. They said there was a motorcycle rally that happened within about a week or two prior to the 3MW crime......but they never mentioned the GGMC by name. Some here claim that Steve Garrison was GGMC, but there is absolutely NO PROOF of that.....he didn't even have a motorcycle license. And as far as Ricky Dykes been a member of the club, there is no evidence of that either. So the book you are referring to, in my opinion only lends more convolution to an already very convoluted case. With all due respect. :)

Well dang, that would have kept it simple and been sewed up 25 years ago. I still enjoyed reading the book (ha) for a general/loose timeline. Needs to come with a caveat: ignore all references concerning GGMC.

Okay, moving on.....next up, Larry DeWayne Hall and his twin bro' Gary. There was a Civil War activity in Pleasant Hope, MO (@ 20 miles north of Spfld) that wknd. They were still attending long distant re-enactments at that time. After being extras on 'Gettysburg' a month later, Gary's wife put her foot down, they only did nearby re-enactments together. It's a stretch but .......

Crimes News Daily is covering the story here.

[video=youtube;HtUegC6ffcU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtUegC6ffcU[/video]

There is a poster on another site who I believe to be highly credible and as I understand it was with Garrison that night.

When I spoke to him when he called me he said he didn’t know who the biker was who threatened his attorney. This is very interesting to say the least.

I spent most of my working years interviewing people and I came away with the distinction he was not some dangerous felon, at this time. He conceded that the horrible crime for which he did carried with it the punishment he received was just. I could be said to be naive but I would have no problem with him being on my own home.

If Carnahan did this it never leaked out during the time I worked with his wife and according to a person who would know, he put her on notice to never cross him.

Cox concocted an alibi he did not need if his DNA was not in the house. I wouldn’t put anything past him. He also worked the neighborhood.

At this point in time I am more enamored with the theory of a single stalker as espoused by one of the crypt vandals.

There is the matter of the unknown young man who was said to be parked across the street from the home as though he wanted to be seen. That was a similar van but “dirty white” in color.

There are are certain things that that I have been asked not to state on any public forum and will honor those requests as I don’t want to jeopardize the case.

We may never know the truth. That is a certain fact (that we may never know).

Thank you for posting that link. I had heard it was upcoming but couldn’t locate it on my television schedule. I’m guessing this was the first installment. There are some new twists or memories that have changed since 1992 as I understand it.

Thanks!!

I have read the complete transcript twice. It is posted in the Crime Watch website.

There are some new things that jump out at me.

The first is that Moore, the former prosecutor,evidently disagreed with the Chief’s ruling out the crypt vandals.

The second thing is what one of the principals said about her personal safety.

One other thing was that the police evidently believed this was foul play from the very outset.

The link was sent to me by another but it should be on the Crime Watch website.

Cox was prominently discussed. The threat and who made it need further elaboration. Just odd and surprising as I had not heard that previously and that the motive is known. Never heard that before. See if you don’t agree. Or if not, your thoughts.

Ok, I just watched the Chris Hanson story on the 3MW crime and I have a few things to say about it.

First of all, this is the first time we hear that Nigel isthe first person, or with the first people who entered the house. The story has always been that Janelle andMike were there first, and had no one else with them.
They imply that they “ALL” went over there when the girlsfailed to answer their phone and show up for the trip to white water.
However, its Janelle Kirby who has always stated that it wasshe and Mike who were the first ones there at 12:30pm
Also, Ms. McCall says that she went over to the house aftercalling the house three or four times. When she talks of this, she fails to mention that she didn’t arrive atthe house until 7:30pm or a little later.
She also states that the house was “Immaculate”, so why doesanyone feel the need to clean anything if the house is so immaculate.
They completely omit most of the important events of theevening, as it pertains to where the girls went, who was with them, and I’dlike to know who said anything about, “Let’s go sleep on my new water bed”. This is never mentioned in the media reports…..EVER.
And then we have Kathee Baird. I’m sooo freaking glad that the producer ofthe show stops her, and calls her out on the carpet on why she’s even there, ifshe’s not going to give any information she knows about the crime. And if you look at her body kinetics, she’sbeing deceptive. I’m train in this, andI know what I’m talking about. She’sBSing….most of what she’s saying. They convenientlyleave out Ken Young, or Bonnie Wells, who were the ones who supposedly ledKathee to the parking garage based on psychic predictions, and bogus proven tobe bogus, long range locating equipment……its called a Telsa Long Range Locator.It’s been proven to be a bogus technology. It was claimed that it could locate dental fillings from over a mileaway. Which has been proven to beBS!!! Also it was omitted that Rick Norland, the manwho scanned the parking garage ALSO SAID, what he was seeing on his GPR survey,also was very common to things they see in fill dirt such as vegetation, trees,etc.
So while I’m glad that Chris Hanson’s people did a story onthe 3MW, Its sad that they didn’t “DIG TOO DEEP”, because they once againincluded Kathee and her crazy into the story, as well as did not dig very deepinto the events of the prior night.

However, they did clearly state per Law Enforcement thatSuzie was going to testify against the grave robbers……..something that has beena huge topic of debate over the years. So YES SHE WAS GOING TO TESTIFY!

I personally think that Cox is full of crap! Based on his reactions to questions, and hishistory. Number ONE…HE WASN’T HIGHLY DECORATED.

Number Two: He justwent through Ranger School, but he was never in a ranger unit. He wasn’t
Highly trained…….he just graduated Ranger School. I knew many many many people who went throughranger school and it doesn’t result in a person being highly trained, itresults in a person PASSING RANGER SCHOOL. Ranger school is not about “High Training”…….its about……..endurance, andability to pass the course! Period. Anyone who ever served…….like I did……..willtell you this. A lot of officers thatwant to make a military career out of the military, go to ranger school, andthe only reason they do it is because it looks good when it comes time forpromotion. It by no means means thatthey’re some super soldier.

So point being, there are some interesting things noted inthis “Documentary” but there is also a lot that is being left out……..and a lot thatis being “Over Played”, and a lot that conflicts with the stories that weretold in 1992, as opposed to those being told in 2017.

Please don’t put blinders on when it comes to thiscase. Whoever committed the 3MW crime…..KNEWONE OR MORE OF THEM. Period! This crime was not committed by a stranger.

Robert Cox did not commit this crime.

The GGMC did not cimmit this crime.

Why don't they even bother to mention Steven Garrison……..? The man who gave police information that was ONLY KNOWN BY POLICE AT THE TIME…….that led a judge to issue a couple different search warrant’s based on information Steve Garrison gave them. Where is the mention of this issue?
Again., they report the 3MW crime story, but they don’t godeep enough……..because they’re being lazy.
Then they interview “Kathee Baird” but doesn't even mention the StevenGarrison Robb Farm Tip/Connection.
When do they even bother to mention Steven Garrison……..? The man who gave police information that was ONLY KNOWN BY POLICE AT THE TIME…….that lead a judge to issue a couple differentsearch warrant’s based on information Steve Garrison gave them. Where is the mention of this issue?

Again., they report the 3MW crime story, but they don’t go deep enough……..because they’re being lazy.

Then they interview “Kathee Baird” but won’t cover the StevenGarrison Robb Farm Tip/Connection. One of the more viable tip Law Enforcement tips LE received. WHY??

And Kathee also completely fails to mention that she claimed to have interviewed Steve Garrison in prison. Why does she fail to admit this. And her story about being boxed in an confronted by a person threatening her over her investigation of the 3MW case.....is a bold face lie! PERIOD!!!!!

Just a lot a of food for thought………..for whoever cares totake the time to care about the ever changing stories, and misguided, and lazymedia reporting that doesn’t cover all the facts of the case.
Just a lot a of food for thought………..for whoever cares totake the time to care about the ever changing stories, and misguided, and lazymedia reporting that doesn’t cover all the facts of the case.

Just finished Dave Warren's book. No real revelations, but he confirmed what I have always believed; Suzy and/or Sherrill were targeted by some person/persons whom they knew and trusted, and somehow drugs were behind it. Not saying they were users themselves, but someone felt they knew too much. Stacy was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. I've never felt a random serial killer stumbled into their home in the middle of the night without somehow breaking into the home. This was plotted in advance with lots of forethought. I don't know what to believe about the motorcycle club, that may be a whole lot of hooey, but I believe in my heart Cox only wants attention. MOO.

Would someone mind giving me the Twitter handle of the chief of police on this case?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Garrison on the other hand quite possibly played some role. The fact he gave LE info that lead to the recovery of evidence that is sealed it telling. What is this evidence? If only we knew that.

I too watched "Crime Watch Daily". Only 2 things struck me, the Kathee Baird portion was one. That was truly one of the most bizarre interviews I have ever seen. Why did she even agree to go on camera? This woman stated she "believes she knows what happened" but now she won't divulge for fear of her life. But I thought it was telling that she said something about being careful of who you trust (I'm not quoting her exactly). Did she mean friends, lovers, family, police? But she said something about who you trust. Who do you trust, who do I trust? Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member