OK OK - Peggy McGuire, 28, Eufaula, 16 Nov 2015

All that evidence LE gathered on the property and evidently it isn't going to be enough. I have a feeling they aren't going to find her body.

All that evidence LE gathered on the property and evidently it isn't going to be enough. I have a feeling they aren't going to find her body.

I agree with you. I have a bad feeling that someone wanted her gone.

At this point, the only way she can be found is if someone releases information.

Anyone else think they should use some of the money to hire a private investigator? I feel like there is enough evidence in this case, but they need an outside force to really get the case moving.

My personal opinion is that if no one was willing to talk for 50k, no one would talk for 100k.

I agree, some will talk for the $1000 crime stopper reward, I feel like you, if no one has come forward for $5k, $10k, or $50k no one will come forward for $100k.
And it may be as simple as no one but the person responsible knows anything, so they sure ain't gonna throw themselves in front of a bus.
I say lower the reward to $25k & use the rest to hire a PI, like Klein, who helped with Molly & Colt.

Just my random thoughts & opinions...

I just went through my usual Google search. Nothing. Even the only Reddit thread I could find has very little activity and nothing in over a month. A mother and nurse. A lot of folks who depended on her and nothing in the media. She needs more noise than this.

Molly and Colt are still missing as well. It's just gotta be a matter of time, someone will talk. The BF has already been charged (in another state) with abusing her prior to this. This was purely domestic violence, sadly. Her family should have hired a private investigator right off, the police in that small town are not too concerned about her it seems. Her family is not that well off and perhaps not too savvy about this kind of stuff. It's the first thing I would do if a family member were missing... IMO

Just checked the Facebook page out, the reward is actually up to $150 k. Most of it offered by a man in another state. Also, nothing going on with the visitation stuff either, his lawyer withdrew in Dec. Just a blurb last month to say its ongoing. She might be receiving visitation. Also saw something about cement being poured the day she went missing by the BF. I've not heard that.... all this is JMO...

Molly and Colt are still missing as well. It's just gotta be a matter of time, someone will talk. The BF has already been charged (in another state) with abusing her prior to this. This was purely domestic violence, sadly. Her family should have hired a private investigator right off, the police in that small town are not too concerned about her it seems. Her family is not that well off and perhaps not too savvy about this kind of stuff. It's the first thing I would do if a family member were missing... IMO

There are some of us who tried to provide advice to the family early on, but all attempts were shutdown by the family and their supporters. There was that one poor woman who tried to help with that separate facebook page, but she deleted it when the family and their supporters started attacking her. They dug into her history, posted photos of her, and wished her dead. Sad!

Just checked the Facebook page out, the reward is actually up to $150 k. Most of it offered by a man in another state. Also, nothing going on with the visitation stuff either, his lawyer withdrew in Dec. Just a blurb last month to say its ongoing. She might be receiving visitation. Also saw something about cement being poured the day she went missing by the BF. I've not heard that.... all this is JMO...

I saw the thing about the cement too. Not sure what to make of it.

I think their best chance at justice would come through a private investigator. It is very hard to convict someone of murder with no body, especially in Oklahoma. There have only been a handful of convictions

Here is my advice to the family:

If you have money to hire a private investigator, hire a private investigator. The reward money is a waste.

If you don't have money to hire a private investigator, go talk to a DA about your case. Perhaps they can convince one to be a special prosecutor in the case. Chris Ross out of Ada would have been a great choice, but he is retiring. He had been involved with 4 no body murder cases, including the Logan Tucker case. Now, I'm not sure.

Same as smoking out any other foul critter. Need to make them and/or their protectors very nervous and very uncomfortable. The 'Church' of Scientology uses an interesting method to make their enemies uncomfortable. They randomly follow and video enemies and sue for anything possible. If a target (enemy) becomes aggressive they say nothing and quietly exit, until next time. A study of their tactics could prove useful. Somebody knows something. I'd be very nervous if someone out there was determined to drive me crazy and they had $100k with which to do it.

You know i was thinking that she disappeared from the same town that whole family did several years back i believe. They were found dead later and nobody has been charged. I wonder if they are related. Probably just a random thought.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

:welcome6: to Websleuths, TK Davidson & Jenjen !!

:cheer: We're glad you're here !!:cheer:

You know i was thinking that she disappeared from the same town that whole family did several years back i believe. They were found dead later and nobody has been charged. I wonder if they are related. Probably just a random thought.

That was the Jamison family. That was a strange case. I doubt they are related though given the situation around Peggy's relationship with her boyfriend.

I just did a Google search and there is nothing out there in the last 4 months. And I've seen very little about the person who parked her truck near the bar. All the forensic testing on what LE collected during the searches has to be done by now. And nothing.

I just did a Google search and there is nothing out there in the last 4 months. And I've seen very little about the person who parked her truck near the bar. All the forensic testing on what LE collected during the searches has to be done by now. And nothing.

Yeah, I've been saying that for a while. It is so hard to charge and convict someone for murder when there is no body, especially in Oklahoma. It takes years to build a case. More often than not, these go unsolved.

There is a clip from the surveillance video here: http://www.kjrh.com/news/local-news/family-of-missing-eufaula-woman-continue-to-search-for-clues

"The young mother and nurse was last seen by her live-in boyfriend on Monday, after she dropped the couple's 8-year-old son off at school.

At 5:20 the following morning, someone was captured on video leaving McQuire’s truck at a rural bar called T&J's Ice House. A dark figure can be seen walking away from the truck in midst of violent storm."

Did anybody happen to save the information provided within this link? It says 404 error when I try to access it. I'm starting from the beginning as I have promised somebody very close to the investigation that I will do everything that I possibly can to clear leads and to help bring Peggy home one way or the other.
Also if somebody could provided me with the link on how to become a verified insider that would be GREAT.

Did they ever positively id the remains they found near the Lake? I believe the article said there was bits of blue or green fabric found as well.

Did they ever positively id the remains they found near the Lake? I believe the article said there was bits of blue or green fabric found as well.

They are thinking the remains belong to Holly Cantrell, another member of the medical field who disappeared at lunch break last year. They had to send the bones off to have them ID-ed and they were told it would probably be a year before a positive ID could be made, but family found a piece or pieces of material that appeared to be from the green scrubs she was wearing, plus they found her purse.

Family searches for answers years after Peggy McGuire's disappearance

The family of a woman missing since November of 2015 is still searching and praying for answers.

Peggy McGuire was last seen dropping her son off at school two and a half years ago, and hasn’t been heard from since. There have been few clues in the investigation.

McGuire’s mother, Betty Davis, said she continues to hold out hope that her daughter’s body can be found. The family has a $150,000 reward for any information that leads to McGuire

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back