Found Deceased AZ - Cathryn Gorospe, 44, Flagstaff, 6 Oct 2017

www.checkcourts.com There's a nominal fee but you can look up arrest records for individuals. First and Last name as recorded by the court and state hones the search. It also gives the age of the individual which further refines the search.

www.checkcourts.com There's a nominal fee but you can look up arrest records for individuals. First and Last name as recorded by the court and state hones the search. It also gives the age of the individual which further refines the search.

The article gives his name and age.

he had her car. IMO she's not coming back... this is just awful. Her poor father, heartbreaking for him.

Boyfriend had used her credit cards, was seeking to buy drugs, and was driving HER vehicle. An acquaintance also observed blood on the inside of that vehicle, and noticed parts (bumper, other part(s)) were damaged or missing off of the outside of vehicle. Jeez. Oh, he had been in jail since the 20th of August. All according to the article.

https://ktar.com/story/1779747/glendale-elementary-school-teacher-reported-missing-in-flagstaff/[/QUOTE]

Also pics from your ktar link-

77ac820b461ff951c3024a74c53b7ff1.jpg

Another msm article-

Police questioning man about missing Valley teacher

ETA-
The vehicle was spotted early Monday in Phoenix and Malzahn was arrested after he crashed the SUV following a police pursuit.

After being taken into custody, Phoenix police say Malzahn*assaulted two officers and caused a significant cut to one of them while trying to escape custody. The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office says Malzahn*tried to wrap his handcuffs around the Phoenix officer's neck during the assault.

Flagstaff police Sgt. Cory Runge said they believe harm may have come to Gorospe*after her disappearance, and they are asking anyone who may have seen the pair traveling together in northern Arizona to reach out to their department at 928-774-1414.

http://amp.abc15.com/2371533622/flagstaff-police-questioning-man-about-missing-valley-teacher.html

You don't try to kill an officer in an escape attempt unless you have something serious to hide, like a murder.

There is a lot of ground, by ground I mean desert, to cover between there and Phoenix to try and find her. It's just horrible! He doesn't look like the type of guy that is just going to be forthcoming with all kinds of info. I hope they do find her, but I don't think it is going to be a good outcome going by his actions.

Malzahn's acquaintance, whom Flagstaff police did not name, described the vehicle Malzahn was driving as a white Rav4 that was missing portions of the rear bumper and had damage to the front quarter panel, Runge said.

The acquaintance told police there was blood on the center console, interior passenger door, sunroof and visor area and the interior driver door panel, Runge said.

Malzahn also had a cut on his right thumb, the acquaintance told police.

Based on the information, police updated the missing vehicle in a national database to indicate a possible homicide, Runge said.
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ter-bailing-out-man-flagstaff-jail/749984001/

:(

He was in Safford, then decided to go shopping at Tucson Mall in Tucson, then for some unknown reason decided to go to Phoenix and closer to where this all started. He was close to the New Mexico border before he decided to go shopping in Tucson.

Blood on the interior of the car, he's using her credit cards, the vehicle had a BOLO on it that it was possibly a vehicle used in a homicide, he assaults 2 police officers and his bail is set for $2,700? Somebody is nuckingfuts.

Sounds to me like after she bailed him out, he killed her, took her car and credit cards and started out to be on the run, then came back that way.

I'm telling ya, no good deed goes unpunished. Her family must be in agony over the details surrounding this case.

I have no delusions that she is alive and safe someplace. He has had a lot of time and a lot of space to hide a body in. FWIW

What a heartbreaking case. Cathryn seems like a most kind person who would do anything for anyone in need, and look at what this goes and does. Makes me sick.
I want to see his azz sitting on the fast track on Arizona's death row.

Malzahn and Gorospe had a romantic relationship at some point.

Malzahn has an extensive criminal history, including being found guilty of assault, theft, aggravated assault, aggravated assault on a law enforcement officer, criminal damage and drug charges.

Police are asking for the public’s help to see if anyone recognizes seeing Malzahn and Gorospe together or recognizes the white Toyota Rav 4 with Green Bay Packers stickers on it. Police suspect Malzahn traveled from Flagstaff to Williams, Chino Valley, Prescott, Prescott Valley and Clifton.

http://azdailysun.com/news/local/ma...cle_716a4265-d978-5b49-ba05-5dece41b237f.html

Still confused because article says missing from the Valley but flyer says last seen at her residence in Flagstaff.
I'll just stay lost over here and hope for a safe return.

Doesn't look goods at all.
Davia - Can I just say I feel this way about a lot of cases here - can I use your quote sometime?
"I'll just stay lost over here and hope for a safe return"

IMHO - Don't think this one will be a safe return, hope I'm wrong.

And wow Grace, 25 years older. I'm 6 years older and have a complex!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back