Found Safe LA - Priscilla Moreci, 12, New Orleans, 12 Oct 2017

I had read that she didn't have a phone but on the videos she is definitely looking down and the looking up again walking slowly. She couldn't be reading written directions or instructions could she? I really feel like she is looking for something. I'd dad says she was last seen outside the hotel a few minutes after the video ends, maybe she was looking for the hotel to meet someone there. Really worried about this young girl, especially with the parent only reporting her missing Friday.

I really want to know why they waited until Friday to report her missing.

Sorry that should have read, I hope someone has NOT give her directions

Sorry that should have read, I hope someone has NOT give her directions
I can't shake the fee!ing that someone has give her directions to meet her somewhere, so that they could abduct her. She could have arranged it on social media OR arranged it with someone she actually knows. I hope this is not the case because with her only being reported missing Friday it could be someone connected to home. Again just my nagging thought on this, nothing more.

<modsnip> So, we can call it my opinion that she could live in the area, knocked on the door, dads girlfriend didn't answer and so she was slowly walking the area waiting for someone to get home and open the door. That makes it seem a lot less weird that she was walking by herself in the area. If her family both lives and works in the quarter, it would be very familiar to them.

<modsnip> So, take that as a guess on my part, for now. But, I wanted to settle the speculation why this child was by herself in the quarter and focus on what happened to her after she was last seen in an area that would be a normal place for her to be seen.

I know ProjectNola has been tagged in some posts, so hopefully they are helping. Also, people keep reporting she was found, but that was not her! It was a 14 year old runaway that was found. This girl has not, as far as I can see.

I am very scared for this little girl. I just get the gut feeling that this was not her going to meet someone. The FBI is now involved. Thankfully. So weird because there was lots of traffic/ people/ activity on that street in the video. But, sometimes, doing something in plain sight is more effective than on the sly.

A Facebook missing page has been created for her. :( Poor baby needs to be found.

https://www.facebook.com/priscillamorecimissing/

I'm praying she is found safe and sound!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this is last time she was seen.... did she get in a car or go in the hotel? Maybe they won&#8217;t say anymore yet if another camera caught something...

I don&#8217;t have Facebook but I could see a little of that page with her boyfriends last name.. that was a great find and worrisome.

The missing page says the updated info is that she was seen at Walgreens by Jackson Square heading towards the river. I would need to see video of that before putting much stock in it, if that was me.

I have to say that I am slightly concerned about self harm. She mentions depression and self harm multiple times on both of her pages. She also has something referencing covering up her cutting/ self harm. The long things on her------ it is BURNING hot here still. I mean like summer burn type of hot. I also like to wear long things, but that is a lot for a lot of walking outside. I am concerned she wears long to cover. I don't like either of the 2 options my brain is creating, honestly.

Here's another facebook for her. This one is a bit more worrisome because her parents aren't in her friend's list and she says she's engaged. She's using boyfriend's last name. I realize that's something kids do but I wonder if parents have checked with the boyfriend or even know about him.

https://www.facebook.com/cilla.mah.1?fref=ts

Oh my! That Facebook profile is rather concerning. I haven’t looked at the entire thing but just her cover photo & comment is worrisome. Poor girl!

Here's another facebook for her. This one is a bit more worrisome because her parents aren't in her friend's list and she says she's engaged. She's using boyfriend's last name. I realize that's something kids do but I wonder if parents have checked with the boyfriend or even know about him.

https://www.facebook.com/cilla.mah.1?fref=ts

And plus the boyfriend is 15

Please read The Rules, folks. One of the very basics is that you not sleuth friends or family of the victim.

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

All posts referencing the dad's place of business have been removed.

:wave:

Priscilla was reported missing from the French Quarter on Thursday around midnight.

The FBI said the video was recorded sometime between 6:30 and 6:45 p.m. Thursday.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2017/10/surveillance_video_may_show_mi.html
http://www.fox8live.com/story/36599...-12-year-old-girl-missing-from-french-quarter

Ok, so that makes more sense, as a "Friday" report. They waited to see if she just went to hang out after school and called when it got later than she would ever naturally come home.

With all the video surveillance around that area it might take a while to go through it all and piece it all together. It maybe that the video shown of walking on maroon was the first shown because the dad got that personally, then they found a more recent one of her going towards the river. I don't know the area. Would a kind sluether maybe do a map showing where she is show according to the videos, pretty please. I'm rubbish at it.

She was last observed on surveillance video at approximately 1830-1845 hours in the areas of the 900 block of St. Philip Street, the 1000 block of Dauphine Street, the 800-900 blocks of Burgundy Street, then its intersection with Dumaine Street. While she was last seen in the French Quarter, Priscilla Moreci lives in the 4900 block of St. Charles Street.

Anyone having any information as to the whereabouts of Priscilla Moreci should immediately contact the FBI at 504-816-3000, the New Orleans Police Department at 504-658-6080 or Louisiana State Police Sgt. Stacey Pearson of the Louisiana Clearinghouse for Missing & Exploited Children at 337-962-2605 or*stacey.pearson@la.gov.

http://m.fox8live.com/wvuefox8/db_354681/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=bxKkD3E1
c6c03959209f9974d63548b75fb88621.jpg

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member