WA WA - D.B. Cooper hijacking mystery, 24 Nov 1971 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
When would the statute of limitation for a crime like this be over? If Cooper were still alive couldn't he make a deal with the authorities?

When would the statute of limitation for a crime like this be over? If Cooper were still alive couldn't he make a deal with the authorities?

Cooper is already indicted for violating the Hobbs Act. There is no statute of limitations.

Geoffrey Gray, a journalist who has contributed to The Times and who wrote the 2011 book on the investigation, “Skyjack: The Hunt for D.B. Cooper,” said in an article published after the F.B.I. announcement this week that the case was legally still open.

He said it had initially been deemed a case of air piracy, a felony that carried a statute of limitations of five years. However, a grand jury indicted the hijacker in absentia for violating the Hobbs Act, another federal statute aimed to prevent extortion that carried no statute of limitations.

“In theory, if Cooper were to walk out of the woods today, he could theoretically be charged with a crime,”
he wrote.

Where Is D.B. Cooper? F.B.I. Ends 45-Year Hunt

NikkiB is really Rackstraw everybody. If he doesn't stop stealing my info, it's not going to be pretty

His name is derek a former and disgruntled member of my investigative team.

coop.jpgcoop2.jpgcoop3.jpgwhen you accidentally put DB Cooper on the cover of your 100th anniversary edition

Attachments

• C_r6SkaVwAAvQNX.jpg
    C_r6SkaVwAAvQNX.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 32
flares being dropped in Cottage Grove, and James Klansnics brother giving to the place where Tina hid out muck1.jpgmuck2.jpgmuck3.jpgmuck4.jpg

What are odds that one suspect matches 3 different composite sketches, knew 727 inside&out, & was a shot down pilot like the Dan Cooper Comics. Come on you guys tell me!? As far as motive goes for Mr. Klansnic well he was working on the brake system for the SST program. He put countless hours and work in something that the government yanked from them. He likely lost several co-workers to layoffs and also the chance at being apart of history with the Super Sonic transport plane. No suspect knew more about the 727 as Klansnic did. It wasn’t about money, as Mr Klansnic had plenty. After everything I have read about him he was a caring, loving, and generous man. The more I find on him, the more I grow to like him. James Bond didn’t have jack on James Klansnic I can promise you. In World war 2 with his B-17 shot to crap and about to go down, Klansnic jumped through the bomb bay of the plane at 26,000 ft and safely landed but was then captured by the Nazis and put in a labor camp for 13 months. His book will make for one heck of a story and I’m glad to be apart of history with him. I’m not half the man that he was.

"A team of volunteer investigators may have found the lost fortune stolen by one of the 20th century's most compelling criminal masterminds.

In 1971 a man calling himself Dan Cooper hijacked a Boeing 727 at Seattle-Tacoma airport and held its crew and passengers hostage with a bomb in exchange for $200,000 in cash - the equivalent of $1,213,226 today.

Once the money was transferred onto the plane he had the crew take off - before parachuting out over the dense Pacific Northwest woods and disappearing.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cation-DB-Cooper-s-fortune.html#ixzz4pN9JbzqN

Thursday, August 10, 2017, 12:09 PM
A former FBI agent and his volunteer crew of sleuths have uncovered what they believe is “potential evidence” in the famous D.B. Cooper cold case.
Thomas Colbert, a TV and film executive who helped pull the group of investigators together, told Fox News the team discovered “what appears to be a decades-old parachute strap” in the Pacific Northwest.
Colbert, who runs DBcooper.com and has co-authored a book on the matter, filed a federal lawsuit aimed at obtaining federal documents on Cooper just a few months after the FBI announced it would no longer actively investigate the case in July 2016.

He told Fox the files gave credence to a tip they received, leading them to the new evidence. They found the strap “right where a credible source claimed the chute and the remaining money are buried,” Colbert explained.
He declined to reveal the precise location of the dig but said he intended to hand over evidence to the FBI on Friday and offer them the dig site on Monday.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...6-year-old-b-cooper-mystery-article-1.3400336

"The FBI is looking at an 'odd bit of buried foam' as possible evidence in the cold case investigation into criminal mastermind D.B. Cooper, according to private investigators.

The potential evidence was handed over to authorities last week by the team of sleuths who believe the foam made up a part of Cooper's parachute backpack.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dence-D-B-Cooper-cold-case.html#ixzz4qJq3f6OL

I know Rackstraw about as good as good as anybody, mabe too much ��. Rackstraw got caught in every single thing he’s just about ever did. He was too young, not smart enough, a free talker, no knowledge of the 727 capabilities, wasn’t Olive complected, didn’t have black hair, didn’t have a turkey gobbler or distinctive fold of skin. Rackstraw didn’t have a unusual slant in his hairline. Colbert spent all this time and money getting the FBI files released it looks like he would take the time to actually read them. Again I say, looks like Tom Colbert would read the very FBI files that he worked so hard to get. There is stories of him paying the people in Astoria to collaborate the Norman DeWinter story and all sorts of stuff. It’s funny now DeWinter went from a drifter on a couch, to having 3 or 4 people helping him. We laugh at Robert Blevins, but my gosh Colberts story is ridiculous. I think somebody is getting desperate. The idea to get the FBI to reopen the case was a smart move though, I’m tickled pink because I believe James Klansnic was DB Cooper without a doubt. Colbert and those psychologist and everybody throw off on Tina and act like she has memory loss and stuff, but what they don’t mention is the field she has been working in the last 10 years or so. I encourage everybody to look into what Tina has been working and helping with the last few years. I wanted Rackstraw to be Cooper bad. I had all kinds of goodies on him. I had no knowledge of the case whatsoever, so I started reading and watching everything that has ever been wrote or said about Cooper and tried to catch up. The FBI files started being released and those were so cool. Rackstraw was eliminated within the first 10 pages
Of the FBI files, if I didn’t already know he wasn’t Cooper. James Klansnic was DB Cooper!! Rackstraw wasn’t even Norman DeWinter. The story is hilarious, Rackstraw is sleeping with every woman on earth, cheating and beating his wife, then goes to Astoria and Corvalis and is suddenly gay and tries to get in the bed with another man during the night? Hahahahahahahahahahagahahahagagagagaga. That Gail Downing lady was very pretty, and her body would probably be out in the Oregon wilderness decomposing, if Rackstraw would have been DeWinter. What a mess.

We try to complicate things way to much. James Klansnic is the only suspect who knew the 727 INTIMATELY, had a similar life to Dan Cooper the comic, had his life fit the elements found on the tie, fits the age description, had olive skin, had a distinctive fold of skinunder his chin, had numerous reasons to hold a grudge, was an electrician before he started Boeing, and fits the composite sketches better than anyone on earth. One day people are going to go back and read all this crap and ask why on earth didn’t they listen to Nicky? It’s obvious that Klansnic was Cooper. I don’t need to lie and make up a life story as to why he did it, or where he planted the money, or what made him Break Bad? All of that would be great to know, but who cares? We have to figure out who Cooper was first, and then fill in the blanks. You know what federal agents who work on counterfeit money cases study? They study real money. They know the actual bills so INTIMATELY, that when fake cash is presented to them, it immediately stands out. I found pictures of Rackstraw working in Iran, I know him inside and out he Was not DB Cooper!!! Tom Colbert is not an honest man, some of you will find that out the hard way!!

Can someone direct me to the Moderator of this Cooper thread? Is this thread still active. ? Thanks. Georger

Can someone direct me to the Moderator of this Cooper thread? Is this thread still active. ? Thanks. Georger

Click the red triangle in the lower left corner of your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail