Questions you'd like answers to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ That's JBR's sleeve, taken at the time she was found on the 26th. Cottonstar's implying that ink from the red marker (used to write the "I have two boyfriends" note by JBR) can be seen on this sleeve in the above photo; which implies that JBR wrote that particular note the night she was murdered. It's compelling and a good observation, but I wouldn't necessarily agree. That mark on her sleeve could be anything and that note seemed to be found among her school assignments.

Hi Cottonstar.
Thanks for the pic... I'm perplexed tho, I don't recall seeing this before and I do not know what it is.
TIA

CorallaroC,
You also have the alleged red heart shape on her hand, along with the news artice being outlined, are they connected or just coincidental?

^ True, but the heart on her hand was more likely drawn with a red ball point pen; not a red marker.

could be ink/ marker
blood
a tear in the fabric,
linear. could it be related to the train track
a sticker?

^ That's JBR's sleeve, taken at the time she was found on the 26th. Cottonstar's implying that ink from the red marker (used to write the "I have two boyfriends" note by JBR) can be seen on this sleeve in the above photo; which implies that JBR wrote that particular note the night she was murdered. It's compelling and a good observation, but I wouldn't necessarily agree. That mark on her sleeve could be anything and that note seemed to be found among her school assignments.

UID-
I can see why you perhaps thought what I was implying by posting that crime scene photo. But, actually I stumbled upon that photo a couple of nights ago and just posted it where I did, because that is where the conversation was at the time.

If you read a few posts up, I surmised that the paper with JB writing on it was most likely from her school work.

CS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9b527c305cd9e22dbd15604e03efddc6.png

Where is that picture from? I haven't seen it before!

A question I've got- some people think that PR did not sleep in her bed due to her side of the bed being unmade.

Did the police ever test their bed sheets for fibers? If so, was any of the red fibers from Patsy's sweater found?

Where is that picture from? I haven't seen it before!

I don’t have any info about this crime scene photo at this time. Her silver sequin star is just north of where the photo ends.

^ This was obviously after the body was found (as evidenced by the open door), so it wouldn't surprise if the cops did.

The first photo was taken before the body was found (as evidenced by the locked hatch at the top).

The approximate time of kidnapping phase photo on the left is 8:30am. The approximate time of the crime scene video is sometime that evening after JB was found. I don’t believe the CSI’s would have moved anything around before they shot the video.

If it's just the small hanging pouch that's moved it could have been brushed by John walking past carrying JonBenet.

The approximate time of kidnapping phase photo on the left is 8:30am. The approximate time of the crime scene video is sometime that evening after JB was found. I don’t believe the CSI’s would have moved anything around before they shot the video.

Not necessarily. The body was found early afternoon. Between that time and the time they finally got around to filming, who knows what detectives did. Detectives will usually mark certain spots, investigate certain spots, etc. It wouldn't necessarily be imperative to wait until a cameraman arrived on the scene to film it, before starting their investigation -- matter of fact, they would probably want to start it before he arrived -- one less person to contaminate the crime scene before starting their investigation.

Yes, the white bag is flipped over. Those clubs/golf-bag would have been the first thing detectives looked at, especially considering their proximity to the body. While doing so, they no doubt would look in that white bag also.

If it's just the small hanging pouch that's moved it could have been brushed by John walking past carrying JonBenet.

True. I wonder if he actually knocked it over when he carried her out, and it was just straightened back up afterward. Probably not, but the thought's crossed my mind.

Actually, not so. All the clubs in the bag are sitting exactly the way they were in the morning photo.

Also, if you want to go that route. One if the CSI’s probably had a cold that day so he just left the tissue box on the table and then photographed it next to the pineapple.

Actually, not so. All the clubs in the bag are sitting exactly the way they were in the morning photo.

Also, if you want to go that route. One if the CSI’s probably had a cold that day so he just left the tissue box on the table and then photographed it next to the pineapple.

Have you ever knocked over a golf bag? What you might not realize is that, there is a separate compartment for each club; each compartment varies in length/size to accommodate specific types of clubs (sand wedge, driver, putter, etc.). When you brush against a golf bag and knock it over, the clubs will inch out a bit, but they will stay within their separate compartments and in the same direction; and they will not fall completely out of the bag (obviously). So all one has to do, after knocking a golf bag down, is simply lift the top of the bag back up, and all the clubs will automatically revert back to where they were stationed (in length, etc.) before the bag was knocked down.

No need to get cute with the whole kleenex schtick. Just saying.

Actually, not really. Perhaps maybe 1 out of every 20 bags are designed the way you just described. I’m in the golf business. Even so, if it was that type of bag the club heads still have the ability to move 360°. So if it was knocked over, odds are the club heads would be slightly move to a different resting position once they are turned up right again. As you can see from this photo, the bag has been moved and the club heads are in all different kinds of positions then they were before, when they were on the wall.
6a0c17f6adf34c5c9dd7e2f3cb4949b1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members