IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. It just seems like it comes up daily w some posters, I wanted to reiterate, bc it drive me batty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well if they have DN's DNA and fast track takes only 2 days then why no outcome yet?

I'm replying sympathetically to everyone who gets "discouraged" while waiting for developments. This morning I thought of something that might take time, and apologize if it's been mentioned already: wouldn't the hatchet in possession of the "POI" in Colorado be tested for DNA? He's been observed waving the weapon recently in Colorado, and for using one in Indiana in a threatening manner. (Though I do not have previous links to insert here)

Since LE traveled to Colorado, they had reason to officially investigate; perhaps the people they don't think it is, are "people" linked to POI, and not POI himself.

Yep! I think it is very possible that the hatchet is being tested for DNA and that it could take awhile to isolate and test for DNA from (shiver) our girls.

I have just seen that one now thanks upthread. Someone mentioned a tree with hatchet cuts. Is tbis the tree?

I WONDERING if the tree is in the process of being cut with a hatchet. Sort of looks like it. Do others see it....or am I imagining too much?

jmo

Rewatch the part before the audio, dr oz clearly says "the possibility he was hiding in trees behind abby". We do not know if he was in that pic or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought this had been fully discounted by LE as nobody hiding in the trees nor anyone at the end, nor anyone under the bridge etc.

I WONDERING if the tree is in the process of being cut with a hatchet. Sort of looks like it. Do others see it....or am I imagining too much?

jmo

I guess we need our image experts to tell us. I can see very little on my phone screen.

This is not Dr Oz show's photo, but it is the location they showed saying "this is what police noticed...there's a man there..." I will say their zoom in image appeared to be much crisper on the show than what I've seen online.

attachment.php

Thanks for posting that. It's very creepy. The person beside the tree doesn't have on the brown jacket that BG was wearing. LE may be looking for two killers.

A couple more snippets from Dr Oz, not a transcript but I rewound multiple times for accuracy:
Nancy Grace went into detail comparing how Abby was dressed (lightly) vs BG (layers). She called that a clue. She asked the audience if they'd seen how homeless people dress, they wear everything they own. (MOO she was indicating she thinks BG is a homeless man).

Also that he's trying to hide his face, he's looking down, he knows they have a cell phone.

NG also said a lot of people think the perp was lurking and waiting but she felt it wasn't that calculated, she felt this was a crime of convenience.

Regarding DNA collected from DN, published 9/29-
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.jconline.com/amp/713451001

“...police also HAVE obtained samples of Nations' DNA, which has become a common procedure over the course of the seven-month-long investigation.”

“Despite news reports Thursday that Nations could be confirmed or ruled out as a suspect in the Delphi homicides within two days, Sgt. Riley said he is anticipating answers next week.”

Yes, I think you’re right. LE has DNA evidence from the crime scene. The DNA doesn’t match anyone yet. It could very well be the killer’s DNA (and LE seems to think it is, based on some of their statements). But they can’t be 100% sure. So, it’s not possible to rule someone out just because their DNA doesn’t match.
Right so they are comparing POI's DNA to DNA from the scene that may or may not be from the killer. So even if they get a match it may not mean anything and if they don't get a match it will not mean the POI is innocent. Now I sound like Riley. :thinking:

Thanks for posting that. It's very creepy. The person beside the tree doesn't have on the brown jacket that BG was wearing. LE may be looking for two killers.

I'm pretty sure BG was said to be wearing a Blue jacket. IIRC

Right so they are comparing POI's DNA to DNA from the scene that may or may not be from the killer. So even if they get a match it may not mean anything and if they don't get a match it will not mean the POI is innocent. Now I sound like Riley. :thinking:
If they get a match, LE is in business (unless there’s an innocent reason for the subject’s DNA being at the crime scene).

I tend to lean towards hoping we don't get back on the wild roller coaster of speculating whether there is or isn't a creepy man in the Snapchat image based on something Dr. Oz said during an interview... :dunno:

Right so they are comparing POI's DNA to DNA from the scene that may or may not be from the killer. So even if they get a match it may not mean anything and if they don't get a match it will not mean the POI is innocent. Now I sound like Riley. :thinking:[/QUOTE

If they match DN's DNA to DNA found anywhere near crime scene, it will put him in the area, and will be very hard for him to explain! This is turning into alphabet soup!!!!!!!!

I don't take anything Nancy Grace says to have any meaning at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361