Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been following. The question I have is what would be the benefit of not showing up to court the week she left? I've been under the impression, you don't show up, you are in contempt, which would cause her more issues.

My initial thought was she intended to get away for a few days,clear her head not knowing that someone would report her missing so soon after her taking off. Then, maybe not knowing what to do when someone reported her missing so she just stayed gone. But then, my thoughts go back to not showing up for court and that adding more problems to her life, not contacting her son or other loved ones for so long and then I think something bad happened. My thoughts and prayers go out to her loved ones because even if she's intentionally missing, they are dealing with something painful.

I've been following. The question I have is what would be the benefit of not showing up to court the week she left? I've been under the impression, you don't show up, you are in contempt, which would cause her more issues.

My initial thought was she intended to get away for a few days,clear her head not knowing that someone would report her missing so soon after her taking off. Then, maybe not knowing what to do when someone reported her missing so she just stayed gone. But then, my thoughts go back to not showing up for court and that adding more problems to her life, not contacting her son or other loved ones for so long and then I think something bad happened. My thoughts and prayers go out to her loved ones because even if she's intentionally missing, they are dealing with something painful.

JMO
I think she planned leaving she said I need to get away for a few days to give herself time.....
I also do not think she is alone and someone is helping her or she is with someone no one knows about!
She had a plan!
She knows how to Vanish!

Just my 2 cents!

Going back to the two backpacks. Depending on size, one may have been for the money and the other may have been for clothing, shoes and necessities. Again depending on size and design, some backpacks are more suited for camping, others for computers and accessories, some for schoolbooks, etc. If one was clearly an outdoors adventure backpack, that would direct me towards a remote location. If the other were more of a school or gym gear type, I would be thinking that would have been used to carry, then stash the money.

I saw this storm coming and wanted to avoid it. I figured that money can be replaced, but time and good will cannot. I figured that I'd take the financial hit, and save either of us from losing money/focus/mental health. How I wish she'd taken any of those initial offers!!

We can only guess at what she was thinking when she sent Drake up here; I can only tell you what she said...and that changed after I went and got him. On 26SEP16, she sent an email (unprompted) entitled "Drake's living situation" and it said only "I am going to agree to Drake coming to live with you for the school year. I'm done fighting. You win. There are certain things that need to be discussed between you and I. When is a good time?"

On the phone, she then relayed that they'd not been getting along, and that she thought it would be best if he came up to live with me instead. So I booked it down to Florida, picked him up the following day, and once Drake and I were back in my hotel room for the night she added a medical component to her story. (It wasn't credible then, and is even less so now.)

Adding to that is that she saw the writing on the wall about how the final court hearing would go. Because I knew that it would take a detailed understanding of the case to see the dynamics at work here (more than a 2 day trial), and that many people with relevant opinions about Taylor would be unwilling to testify in court, I had requested a private Guardian Ad Litem to do a detailed investigation, and give a report to the court. This is very important: she refused to meet with the GAL. She refused to even tell her side of the story, or to let the GAL see her interacting with Drake. Such a move was tantamount to conceding the custody battle. I still don't understand why. Her official reason was that 'she didn't want to see her son put into the system.' That's a pretty odd reason to give custody to the other parent, and I don't believe her. But I also don't know her true motives.

I do want to say that I respect the courage she displayed in sending him up to live with me. That took a lot of guts and humility, and really shows that she was putting Drake's best interests first. All subsequent actions to 'get him back' (to include her official story that she didn't intend to send him up to live with me at all) have been pro forma and I get it...she needs at least plausible deniability of having given up custody. Our society is not kind to women who make that kind of decision; this is a face-saving measure. It's not fair - women shouldn't be judged for not being the primary caretaker of their children- but our society is still pretty damn sexist in that regard.

To AbuDrake,

Thank you, thank you for answering my questions! Your answers were in great detail and explains much more of what has been going on in this case.

Yes, it would have been much simpler had Taylor accepted your offer. It makes one wonder if she even discussed it with her lawyer.

AbuDrake, you are correct that women are judged if they are not the primary caretaker of the children. The first thought that comes to mind "Hmmm, wonder what she did to not have her child/ren?" It is unfair as in many cases the father is the better parent.

It happened to me. My parents divorced, my mother got custody, no question at that time in life. Later in life, realized that she was the wrong parent as she was absolutely crazy. My friends still talk about it today as she didn't hide her temper.

May you and your son have a marvelous life together! Around eight, boys realize they want to be like Dad. It is such an endearing turning point.

Going back to the two backpacks. Depending on size, one may have been for the money and the other may have been for clothing, shoes and necessities. Again depending on size and design, some backpacks are more suited for camping, others for computers and accessories, some for schoolbooks, etc. If one was clearly an outdoors adventure backpack, that would direct me towards a remote location. If the other were more of a school or gym gear type, I would be thinking that would have been used to carry, then stash the money.

Per AbuDrake, TW was also known to be armed, so I don’t expect that she would be unarmed with all that cash. I’d expect guns, ammunition, and her favorite holsters in the backpack, too.

I may be the odd one here, and I may be wrong. But I'm not convinced those texts were actually sent by Taylor herself.

I know they came from her phone but did they come from Taylor?

Those texts saying she wanted to leave for awhile and clear her head, were sent after she supposedly retrieved her money from the female friend's safety deposit box.

Keep in mind, she left behind all her belongings, her car, an unloaded moving truck, 2 laptops unlocked and logged into her G mail, $30,000 worth of heirloom jewelry, and $19,000 in cashiers checks.

Does that sound right?

I'm not accusing anyone of anything. We don't know how many people Taylor could have come in contact with after the cash retrieval from the SDB.

But to believe she left on her own? At that point?

She left the love of her life, fleurde. And her precious little boy.

I know LE does not suspect foul play. They're bound to know far more than I do. So I keep thinking of all the reasons why Taylor would have decided to leave at that moment and in that way.

But honestly, I'm not convinced. It's just not adding up for me...

JMO

Has there been a release of cctv from the bank where safety-deposit box was accessed?

No. LE has not confirmed (to the public anyway) that she even went to the bank nor have they released the specific bank location. We only know about the bank and money because of our Verified Insiders-- AbuDrake and Fleurde.

Has there been a release of cctv from the bank where safety-deposit box was accessed?

I don’t even know if LE is investigating Taylor’s disappearance in such a way that they would seek out the CCTV recording. Some articles state they believe she left on her own, others state they are actively searching for her. It’s hard to tell what’s really going on.

Keep in mind, she left behind all her belongings, her car, an unloaded moving truck, 2 laptops unlocked and logged into her G mail, $30,000 worth of heirloom jewelry, and $19,000 in cashiers checks.

This is why I absolutely do not believe Taylor left on her own. I will be thrilled to eat crow if she shows up safe and sound. But at this point I think there is no way she left all of that behind voluntarily.

We have to remember that people don't always act rationally, especially in divorce and custody cases. Resentment, hurt, etc can play a lot into people's actions.

We have to remember that people don't always act rationally, especially in divorce and custody cases. Resentment, hurt, etc can play a lot into people's actions.

That's true.

Isn't it interesting though that the very same rationale could just so happen to end up being used as a convenient cover-up by a perp?

JMO

Bumping this helpful post by Jethro. Taylor is still listed as missing by FL LE.

Thanks for bring up his post again. I think we can safely assume that LE has not had contact with Taylor. If they have contact, they have an obligation to remove her from the FCIC database. We also need to remember they have said they interviewed numerous people (and have investigated) and believe she is missing voluntarily. I assume (a bigger assumption) that they have reviewed bank tapes, interviewed the deposit box friend and the horse farm owner, and made the appropriate conclusions. If they were suspicious, I think they would be pursuing information more publicly.

Exactly. I don't think some folks understand how scary a situation divorce can be for a woman. Rational thought goes right out the window in many cases. I've been there myself. Women are much more emotionally driven than men, especially in a divorce.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Exactly. I don't think some folks understand how scary a situation divorce can be for a woman. Rational thought goes right out the window in many cases. I've been there myself. Women are much more emotionally driven than men, especially in a divorce.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My two cents, for what it’s worth (actual research 2 cents lol). Men do better while married. Studies show after a divorce women is more likely to be more self-confident etc. than when in the marriage. Men are more likely to decline post divorce.

Now, this case is slightly different because the divorce is final, but there is still stuff hanging over both AbuDrake’s and Taylor’s heads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is so odd to me is that th same clues/reasons she may have left on her own are the same as why she might not have done so...mostly regarding the bags of cash. Jmo

Something sounds fishy with the friend and the girlfriend. This is the first I am hearing of this case, will have to keep reading.

I hope that Taylor is ok & possibly just taking some time to unplug from stressors.

I have 2 ex-husbands who , if I were missing and they became members here to post info about me----it would just be awful. Very ugly. I cannot imagine them saying anything kind other than using backhanded sarcasm. Sad, but true.

My heart goes out to those who love , respect & care for Taylor & who are concerned about her well-being. And also those who have been hurt in anyway by things which occurred in past relationships.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

That's true.

Isn't it interesting though that the very same rationale could just so happen to end up being used as a convenient cover-up by a perp?

JMO

Sorry for quoting my own post. Reading it again though suddenly worries me that it's very misleading. I hope I can clarify what I meant.

I meant that a potential perp, while referring to Taylor, could also use that same statement, (that Taylor wasn't acting rationally in the divorce and custody issues,) to imply that Taylor left on her own.

I didn't mean to imply that the perp was the one also having divorce and custody issues.

That changes the whole meaning! My deepest apologies to AbuDrake, and anyone else if it came across that way.

That was never my intention! Never even crossed my mind when I was writing it.

I was only thinking of the irony of that statement.

So very sorry if it upset anyone.

No one involved in this needs any more stress than what they already have...

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member