Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #3

Do you think they would be able to determine a blood alcohol level? Im actually not sure what it would indicate anyway - i dont think it would rule much out or in

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

They can, depending on (sorry) what body parts they found, how long they were in the water, etc.

With the Tostee case, they had to take fluid from Warriena's eye's to test as all other option had been corrupted.

How awful for Elisa's husband, how does one say to his children, mums gone, washed up on a beach. So sad for those children and him and all involved.

TGY...Are you still totally convinced (as you were right from the start) that DC murdered his wife? That makes me feel very sad!

..........:rose: R.I.P Elisa :rose:..........

My thoughts and prayers go out to all the family and loved ones, especially to the 3 beautiful children who no longer have their Mum. *advertiser censored*

OMG I don't want to even think about it. It would be too cruel for those 3 children (bringing back memories of Allison Baden-Clay's 3 daughters at Allison's funeral, even though we knew that GBC was responsible for Allison's murder).

I'm hoping and praying that DC is not responsible for Elisa's murder, as I don't think he is. I feel it's either suicide or accidental death. :grouphug: MOO

:rose: R.I.P. Elisa ...

Was Elisa known to go for an early morning swim during a jog? Could she have been taken by a shark. Close to where she was found there was a walking ramp down to the beach, What were the jet boats looking for after she was found?

I guess the autopsy will reveal my questions.

The family belonged to the local surf club
; the children were in nippers.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/police-confirm-the-human-remains-found-at-anglesea-are-that-of-elisa-curry-20171016-gz1zmv.html

Was Elisa known to go for an early morning swim during a jog? Could she have been taken by a shark. Close to where she was found there was a walking ramp down to the beach, What were the jet boats looking for after she was found?

I guess the autopsy will reveal my questions.

The family belonged to the local surf club
; the children were in nippers.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/police-confirm-the-human-remains-found-at-anglesea-are-that-of-elisa-curry-20171016-gz1zmv.html

Yes was she known to go for a dip in the ocean?
You would think if she had, she would not have worn her shoes and taken her phone. Where are they?
I am curious if any clothing (remnant) was found with the remains.
imo

I'd hate to think my death was classed as suicide when it was otherwise.

(Not it as though I'd be around to give a damn).

Yes was she known to go for a dip in the ocean?
You would think if she had, she would not have worn her shoes and taken her phone. Where are they?
I am curious if any clothing (remnant) was found with the remains.
imo

An easy quick dip for an athelete, maybe she didn't need a towel. Kick off shoes, pop phone in shoes & leave those items close to shore and a wave come & sweep them away over time. Just thinking for Elisa's benefit.

I've been searching for the morning weather that day....was it hot enough?

An easy quick dip for an athelete, maybe she didn't need a towel. Kick off shoes, pop phone in shoes & leave those items close to shore and a wave come & sweep them away over time. Just thinking for Elisa's benefit.

I've been searching for the morning weather that day....was it hot enough?

Yes that is very possible and sounds very reasonable. I too am having great difficulty accepting suicide .... at this stage.

I’ve been thinking about suicidal vs accidental drowning so did a bit of online research. As police are saying Elisa’s death is not suspicious, I think it’s more likely it may have been due to an accident rather than suicide. Big call, I know.

attachment.php

APC Essentials of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
By Anil Aggrawal
Drowning pp. 301-11

https://books.google.com.au/books?id=iSH8CgAAQBAJ&pg=PA100&source=gbs_toc_r&cad=3#v=onepage&q&f=true

OMG I don't want to even think about it. It would be too cruel for those 3 children (bringing back memories of Allison Baden-Clay's 3 daughters at Allison's funeral, even though we knew that GBC was responsible for Allison's murder).

I'm hoping and praying that DC is not responsible for Elisa's murder, as I don't think he is. I feel it's either suicide or accidental death. :grouphug: MOO

:rose: R.I.P. Elisa ...

Had the AFL grand final been on husband's "bucket list" perhaps? - I feel remembered of the husband in the MB case, can't change it, sorry. Maybe, it's only the optics/appearance.

I’ve been thinking about suicidal vs accidental drowning so did a bit of online research. As police are saying Elisa’s death is not suspicious, I think it’s more likely it may have been due to an accident rather than suicide. Big call, I know.

attachment.php

By Anil Aggrawal
Drowning pp. 301-11

https://books.google.com.au/books?id=iSH8CgAAQBAJ&pg=PA100&source=gbs_toc_r&cad=3#v=onepage&q&f=true

Correct page link:

absolutely, TGY. such a cruel and hideous load for her kids to carry, people will say all sorts of excuses, but kids don't understand those points of view.. to them, it seems Mum chose to leave, .. I think it pretty distasteful to dwell on it. And there is no evidence whatsoever to assume that to be the case. She embraced the Ocean side culture. She bought a house within spitting distance of the Southern Ocean. Her kids were nippers, First thing a nipper is taught, ( long ago memories of being a nip) was what happens to you if you don't take the ocean seriously.

She would have known it would not be a pleasant death. There is no reason to believe that she was dead when whatever it was that smashed her body to pieces ran into her. She would have known that she most likely would end up as she did, in bits, on some beach, .. close by, which is worse. She would not have been ignorant of the very element she wanted to live next to and apparently loved enough to spend a million getting close to it.

She took care of her appearance, of her physical condition... of her physical capacity to withstand exhaustion.. I was interested in her being a winner at golf and tennis, too.

So no. I don't think suicide at all. ... victimizing a victim all over again.

You and I know, TGY, that somewhere down the road, some insurance company is going to ring a bell, and then it's stand back and hold on.. . ...

Yes that is very possible and sounds very reasonable. I too am having great difficulty accepting suicide .... at this stage.

This fat lady hasn't sung yet soso. If it's classed as suicide those conversations with her husband & neighbour won't be released publicly.
I just want to give this poor woman some kind of credit, so until the autopsy results come through that she swam into a rip, jumped off a cliff, has been attacked by a shark or that she decided to bundy off.

What if her marriage was breaking down & that fifth ticket was the new girlfriend at the grand final, he had the kids at Surrey Hills and Elisa lived at Aireys. Just thinking of scenarios.

Yeah I'd be pissed too but it wouldn't mean I'd go neck myself.

I'd like to think someone might fight for me if something untrue was said.

attachment.php

By Anil Aggrawal
Drowning pp. 301-11

Thanx Bo that got me thinking.

I doubt an autopsy could tell if Elisa got stuck in a rip or intentionally kept swimming out to sea. The amount of water in her lungs would be the same or if she was pushed off a cliff or jumped, the injuries would be identical. IMO.

Gerard pushed the depression wagon and if it wasn't for the marks Allison left, she too could have been classed as a simple suicide who jumped off a bridge. Gone & forgotten, next please....
Gerard would be $1mill +++ richer livin' the high life from her insurances.

It happened to me tens of years ago, that my husband went on a walk with our children and before earnestly had asked me to be not in our home anymore when they would come back.
A wife would have few options ... depending on the mental constitution at this time ... depending on her fear of her future ... depending on the behavior (character) of the husband ...

Definitely FromGermany.
A partner stating this, could result in 'pressure' to leave.

Thanx Bo that got me thinking.

I doubt an autopsy could tell if Elisa got stuck in a rip or intentionally kept swimming out to sea. The amount of water in her lungs would be the same or if she was pushed off a cliff or jumped, the injuries would be identical. IMO.

Gerard pushed the depression wagon and if it wasn't for the marks Allison left, she too could have been classed as a simple suicide who jumped off a bridge. Gone & forgotten, next please....
Gerard would be $1mill +++ richer livin' the high life from her insurances.

You’ve got me thinking too. Back to the books . . .

This fat lady hasn't sung yet soso. If it's classed as suicide those conversations with her husband & neighbour won't be released publicly.
I just want to give this poor woman some kind of credit, so until the autopsy results come through that she swam into a rip, jumped off a cliff, has been attacked by a shark or that she decided to bundy off.

What if her marriage was breaking down & that fifth ticket was the new girlfriend at the grand final, he had the kids at Surrey Hills and Elisa lived at Aireys. Just thinking of scenarios.

Yeah I'd be pissed too but it wouldn't mean I'd go neck myself.

I'd like to think someone might fight for me if something untrue was said.

I’m not discounting the neighbour yet... the whole scenario of her seeing Elisa go to bed, personal conversation, there is something up with that I feel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another reason I think Elisa’s death may have been accidental is that it seems as if the Cliff Top Walk around Aireys Inlet is prone to erosion:

Take care around Surf Coast cliffs
December 22, 2016

‘Pedestrians and beach users are encouraged to take care near cliffs along the Surf Coast following heavy rain in winter and spring.

Great Ocean Road Coast Committee, Parks Victoria and Surf Coast Shire Council said the start of summer was a good opportunity to remind community members and visitors about cliff instability.’

Read more at:

https://gorcc.org/2016/12/22/take-care-around-surf-coast-cliffs/

Call for caution around coastal cliffs
March 30, 2017

‘Authorities are calling for beach visitors to exercise caution after recent cliff collapses at Jan Juc and Aireys Inlet, with undercutting and rainfall making the areas more unstable.’

Read more at:

https://gorcc.org/2017/03/30/call-for-caution-around-coastal-cliffs/

A section of the walk has previously been closed at Anglesea due to erosion:

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-...lesea-closed-cracks-spotted-in-cliffs/7695292

Cliff Top Walk Map:

http://bushwalkingvictoria.org.au/i...=109&lang=en&method=download&task=callelement

Airey’s Inlet climate history:

http://weather.mla.com.au/climate-history/vic/aireys-inlet

ETA. [Note: I nearly killed myself and my dog whilst bushwalking around Sydney Harbour a fair few years ago. The track just gave way under my foot as I was about to walk under a rock overhang. Luckily, I managed to grab a sapling with my right hand and had my dog’s lead in my left and she stood fast. God knows what would have happened if I’d been running. That was in Spring too.]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back