Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Nomad! Greatly appreciate the clarification you have brought. I think it’s important to note that she is a low-level nursing trainee, which might play into the family dynamic differently.
:loveyou:

Do we know the ages of each parent?

Sorry I wasn't clear. Dad described the pajamas Sherin wore the night she went missing. Is he claiming he put her by the tree barefoot? I dont recall him describing what she had on her feet during her so called punisment.

Back at the start, IIRC, it was said she had on 'flip flops.' Which I thought was weird.

ETA:

Hour after missing Richardson 3-year-old was sent out to alley ...
https://www.dallasnews.com › News › Crime
3 days ago - About an hour after the father of a missing 3-year-old says he sent her ... Sherin went missing from an alley behind her house in Richardson, ... She was last seen wearing a pink top, black pajama bottoms and pink flip-flops.

There are no coyotes eating children. :nono:

Lived in the area, aint happening.

ITA. If there were coyotes attacking children anywhere in the U.S., we would've heard about it.

When my DS and his family decided to move from the Midwest out to Colorado, I was concerned about coyotes, so I researched it. There was only one instance in the last 10 years (that I could find), where a child was harmed by a coyote and that was a bite and then the coyote ran off. I could be wrong, but I can't recall ever reading where a coyote carried a small child off anywhere. I guess it could happen, but not very likely.
JMO

I know it is naive for me to think "she and her husband both said she was asleep and therefore she was" but unless there is proof to the contrary I really do feel badly for Sini, I just can't imagine waking up to find my one child missing, my husband being arrested for a felony, my other child being taken and then having my home flipped upside down and inside out and traipsed through by who knows how many different people... Part of me actually hopes she WAS awake so that this extreme invasion into Sini's life would feel more justified to her, but if she really was asleep as she says, then what a world to wake up to :( I simply cannot imagine, and then to add to it all, she can't even go and ask WM what happened and demand he tell her where Sherin is because he legally can't have contact with her... though, if I was in her shoes, that would probably be best for his safety and my freedom...
Waking up and staring in an episode of DATELINE.

ITA. If there were coyotes attacking children anywhere in the U.S., we would've heard about it. When my DS and his family decided to move from the Midwest out to Colorado, I was concerned about coyotes so I researched it. There was only one instance in the last 10 years (that I could find), where a child was harmed by a coyote and that was a bite and then the coyote ran off. I could be wrong, but I can't recall ever reading where a coyote carried a small child off anywhere. I guess it could happen, but not very likely.
JMO

He may of heard or seen one run off when he turned the porch light on and thats about as far as it goes IMO

ITA. If there were coyotes attacking children anywhere in the U.S., we would've heard about it.

When my DS and his family decided to move from the Midwest out to Colorado, I was concerned about coyotes, so I researched it. There was only one instance in the last 10 years (that I could find), where a child was harmed by a coyote and that was a bite and then the coyote ran off. I could be wrong, but I can't recall ever reading where a coyote carried a small child off anywhere. I guess it could happen, but not very likely.
JMO

I would think coyote attacks are rare, and i don't know what a coyote would do as in carrying off a child? Any wild dog would be capable of attack though if encountered especially one that had rabies.

Do we know the ages of each parent?

Wesley is 37:

attachment.php

http://tinyurl.com/yap2yd4o

Attachments

• 37 yrs old (arrest affidavit) copy.jpg
    37 yrs old (arrest affidavit) copy.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 339
The Indian consulate in Houston, Tx has stated that they are closely monitoring Sherin Mathew’s case and are in touch with Indian government officials.

Anupam Ray‏ @anupamifs 7h7 hours ago
More Anupam Ray Retweeted Sushma Swaraj
@cgihou is closely monitoring #SherinMathews. We have established contact with community and authorities @SushmaSwaraj @IndianEmbassyUS

Thank you, Nomad! Greatly appreciate the clarification you have brought. I think it’s important to note that she is a low-level nursing trainee, which might play into the family dynamic differently.
:loveyou:

it says on the documents posted here for his ankle monitoring...I want to say it said he was born in 1980, so 36?

Thanks. I'm wondering her age too, wondering if she's had enough years behind her to go through nursing school and raise her children over the last 4+ years. Kind of wondering about the power dynamics of the couple.

Well maybe it's a two legged coyote! :truce:

Re: I noticed the cabin air filter was seized from the SUV? Can decomposition be determined from the air filter?

Not sure but they could possible use the contents to figure out where the SUV went that night. I used to park outside and leaf fragments would clog mine.

Re: I noticed the cabin air filter was seized from the SUV? Can decomposition be determined from the air filter?

Not sure but they could possible use the contents to figure out where the SUV went that night. I used to park outside and leaf fragments would clog mine.
This time of year if they looked at mine they would find fragments of corn husks and soybean dust, as it's harvest time and I drive among fields here daily. If I were to drive by factories instead, I'm sure they would find something else. I have no idea what is around their location.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

When Maria Guerreros asked one of the officers if Sherin was alive, he said that "We're always hopeful that we can find her alive. But time is our enemy."

Reading that crept up a sick thought in my head. What if in a fit of rage, Wesley did harm her to where she became unconscious, but then he panicked and decided to get rid of her. Like maybe he buried her alive or left her somewhere in a really bad state. It's a disturbing thought I know. I hope they find her soon

[video=twitter;921188822079156224]https://twitter.com/jamesrosefox4/status/921188822079156224[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88