GUILTY CA - Gabriel Fernandez, 8, tortured to death, Palmdale, 22 May 2013

He said once, his mother and Aguirre ordered him to punch his own brother. Ezequiel said it was difficult to explain how he felt at that time, telling the court that he whispered in his brother's ear to fall when he pretended to hit him.

http://abc7.com/palmdale-boy-was-forced-to-eat-cat-feces-brother-testifies/2549367/

Gabriel's siblings will ever be in my thoughts. I hope that they are able to move on from the trauma they witnessed and lived on a daily basis and can have happy productive lives. They are the living victims. Gabriel's suffering ended his last day on earth. But the sibs are the ones who must carry on, and live with what they witnessed for the rest of their lives.

It's heartbreaking to read what these children witnessed. I pray that they've had access to therapy and will live full lives as adults.

Warning There is a great deal of graphic testimony in the article at the link.

Ezequiel said Aguirre and his mom threatened him with the same abuse if he told anyone or did anything to stop them, and said Aguirre and his mom told him to lie about Gabriel's injuries saying they happened while he was playing. He said his mother told him to lie about Gabriel's injuries to social workers, and that she would hide his bruises with makeup.

Ezequiel said his mother and Aguirre only beat Gabriel - not himself, his sister Virginia or his other brother Arnold. He testified that Gabriel was not given any toys and not allowed to play with friends, and he also said he didn't know why Gabriel was beaten, abused and treated differently.

http://abc7.com/palmdale-boy-was-forced-to-eat-cat-feces-brother-testifies/2549367/

omg. did they really try to cut his penis off. evil....... .just unworldly!!!"

Nurse testifies that every inch of 8-year-old Palmdale boy's body was bruised, swollen.

Rebar was working on the overnight shift when CHLA received Gabriel for treatment. She became extremely emotional when describing the injuries in Gabriel's body. She said Gabriel was completely unresponsive, with a breathing tube and on life support.

As she testified, Gabriel's father's girlfriend could be heard sobbing in the courtroom.

Nurses, first responders and witness after witness described unimaginable injuries on the 8-year-old in day two of his murder trial.
http://abc7.com/every-inch-of-gabriels-body-was-bruised-nurse-testifies/2545567/

I believe court is dark today. Tomorrow morning should be a pre-trial hearing for the social workers and then the Aguirre case will continue after that.

im just in tears. these poor kids. what in the hell......

He said once, his mother and Aguirre ordered him to punch his own brother. Ezequiel said it was difficult to explain how he felt at that time, telling the court that he whispered in his brother's ear to fall when he pretended to hit him.

Gabriel's siblings will ever be in my thoughts. I hope that they are able to move on from the trauma they witnessed and lived on a daily basis and can have happy productive lives. They are the living victims. Gabriel's suffering ended his last day on earth. But the sibs are the ones who must carry on, and live with what they witnessed for the rest of their lives.

DM released a photo that is very graphic.
Too bad the punishment can't fit the crime !!

The monster (mom's bf) admits he beat Gabriel, but didn't mean to kill him.
How stupid does he think the court and everyone else is ?

What else would be the outcome of beatings that were so severe that little Gabriel's ribs (I think 4 of them?) were broken ?
Not to mention the wall that was damaged from the poor excuse for a mother's bf swinging or throwing him into it ?
Some cases get to you so much you have to stay away from reading about them.
:moo:

From the Daily Mail>

Aguirre does not deny torturing the boy or being responsible for his death. He has however pleaded not guilty to murder and a special circumstance allegation of murder involving the infliction of torture because he says he did not mean for Gabriel to die.

How exactly does that work? I don't deny torture/death responsibility, but I ain't guilty.

ETA didn't see the post above before I posted. Great minds think alike. It must stink being a defense lawyer sometimes :facepalm:

Oh MY GOD!!! :tears: how can ANYONE do this to any human.... I just have no words after reading those articles. Just in :tears: no words anymore....

thank you again LaborDayRN for the postings. This isn't being live-streamed, is it? I guess if it was - you all would have posted a link.

Jesus.... yes, it's too bad this piece of garbage can't be put to death, as he put poor Gabriel.... sorry, but that's just how I feel on these horrific murders of children.... What has this world come to.

Oh MY GOD!!! :tears: how can ANYONE do this to any human.... I just have no words after reading those articles. Just in :tears: no words anymore....

thank you again LaborDayRN for the postings. This isn't being live-streamed, is it? I guess if it was - you all would have posted a link.

Jesus.... yes, it's too bad this piece of garbage can't be put to death, as he put poor Gabriel.... sorry, but that's just how I feel on these horrific murders of children.... What has this world come to.

I haven't found any access to a live stream or to anyone tweeting from the courtroom. I feel sick every time I post something here. I know in my heart that no one wants to read the details. I do understand those who need to stay away. I can only check for news reports once a day myself. There have been some reports I couldn't read. :tears:

I went to the DM and I must be missing it or it has been removed?

RSBM

Sometimes articles get bumped for new ones. You might need to type Gabriel's name in the search bar.
I looked and read the article. :( Guess it was mainly for a little boy who was fully at the mercy of monsters.
If I could speak to this boy-- I'd tell him.. " I KNOW what they did to you."

I think some people (who might defend some abusers) NEED to see the photo of what the child looked like after -- not before, when he was healthy and smiling.

There was a case some years back-- where a young man-- the boyfriend of the babies' mom -- killed the infant or toddler.
As he was being led from the courtroom after being convicted and sentenced--- various relatives and friends of this young man were calling out support to him.
My jaw practically dropped.
Why.

Sometimes a picture can change minds about the punishment needed for the perps.
Although as soon as I read about this case , my .02 was that both of these beasts fully deserve the DP.
Even without the photo being released.

I believe he lived with his grandparents up until his "mother", Pearl --regained custody of him.
8 months later little Gabriel was dead.

Rest gently, sweet Gabriel !
No one will ever harm you again.

RSBM

Sometimes articles get bumped for new ones. You might need to type Gabriel's name in the search bar.
I looked and read the article. :( Guess it was mainly for a little boy who was fully at the mercy of monsters.
If I could speak to this boy-- I'd tell him.. " I KNOW what they did to you."

I think some people (who might defend some abusers) NEED to see the photo of what the child looked like after -- not before, when he was healthy and smiling.

There was a case some years back-- where a young man-- the boyfriend of the babies' mom -- killed the infant or toddler.
As he was being led from the courtroom after being convicted and sentenced--- various relatives and friends of this young man were calling out support to him.
My jaw practically dropped.
Why.

Sometimes a picture can change minds about the punishment needed for the perps.
Although as soon as I read about this case , my .02 was that both of these beasts fully deserve the DP.
Even without the photo being released.

I believe he lived with his grandparents up until his "mother", Pearl --regained custody of him.
8 months later little Gabriel was dead.

Rest gently, sweet Gabriel !
No one will ever harm you again.

I agree with you 100000% DP!!!!

he is facing a death sentence as is the mother.

ive said it before but the worst part is he was his mother's clone!!! how can she literally look at her own face and do this, and allow this done????

I wish I hadn't looked. Crying again.

I've stayed away on this case, it hurts my heart so much. I just never understand how life can be so unfair, how can a sweet, precious child who would be considered a blessing to have to so many be treated so inhumanely by his own mother? What mother wouldn't lay her life on the line to protect her child? How could you participate, or even allow, some man to do this to your child?

I'm usually all about the death penalty for those who hurt kids. But I want these poor excuses for humans to be locked in a cell with pictures of this sweet boy, before and after covering all the walls. I want them to see him, and what they did to him, every day, when they first wake up and as the last thing they see before going to bed. And I want them to live a long, miserable and haunted existence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Considering it's in California for DP.... well, he and she will live a long time before being executed, unfortunately. But I like your idea Dogface about pictures in their cells.... should be mandatory for ALL murders....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back