By Accident Or On Purpose Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey?

By Accident or on Purpose Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey?

• An Intruder Killed JonBenet and Covered Up the Crime

Votes: 38 7.1%
  • Patsy Ramsey Acted Alone in Killing JonBenet and Covering Up the Crime

Votes: 23 4.3%
  • John Ramsey Acted Alone in Killing JonBenet and Covering Up the Crime

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Burke Killed JonBenet with Patsy and John Helping to Cover Up the Crime

Votes: 394 73.4%
  • John and Patsy Acted Together in Killing JonBenet and Covering Up the Crime

Votes: 30 5.6%
  • Other/I Don't Know

Votes: 48 8.9%

• Total voters
Will do -- enjoy your child movies!

Thank you, I will. My little boy and I have movie night every Saturday. That's what loving nurturing care givers do. This weekend is Captain Underpants, Tra La La!!!!!! In German with English subtitles. He, said he wants to learn a new language. Lol!

I would like to try and bring this thread back to its original purpose.

On accident or on purpose?

IMO, The hit was an accident. Everything else was on purpose. IMO, BR hit his sister. Not for the first time but the last. He may have even tried to hide what he had done, just not on the scale of how she eventually ended up. The parents did that

Thank you, I will. My little boy and I have movie night every Saturday. That's what loving nurturing care givers do. This weekend is Captain Underpants, Tra La La!!!!!! In German with English subtitles. He, said he wants to learn a new language. Lol!

They also get passive-aggressive on message boards too, apparently.

(OK, that was my last one).

I would like to try and bring this thread back to its original purpose.

On accident or on purpose?

IMO, The hit was an accident. Everything else was on purpose. IMO, BR hit his sister. Not for the first time but the last. He may have even tried to hide what he had done, just not on the scale of how she eventually ended up. The parents did that

If BR hit his sister and accidentally killed her, the parents would call an ambulance; it would be instinctual to do so (I'm sure you know this, being a children's care giver). They would deal with the lie on how she hit her head later.

In a news conference in the spring of 1998, then-Chief Mark Beckner said Burke was not a suspect. In a May 1999 press conference, then-DA Alex Hunter reiterated that Burke was not a suspect.

Only James Kolar, who never worked the case, and who self-published his book, advanced the BDI theory, predicated on sibling rivalry and "SBP" - childhood Sexual Behavior Problems, based on a book he had read rather than any actual evidence that Burke displayed symptoms of that affliction.

The golf club incident that supposedly illustrated Burke's violent tendencies was related to Pam Griffin by Patsy Ramsey as an accident that occurred in Charlevoix.

The so-called scatological issues are also based on one incident according to Nedra Paugh, when Burke was six and his mother was in Boston being aggressively treated for Stage IV cancer.

The books BDIers point to as indicative of Burke's behavior problems are "The Hurried Child - Growing Up Too Fast", which more accurately describes JBR with her bleached hair, heavy make up, and provocative pageant costumes and poses. The second book, "Why Johnny Doesn't Know Right from Wrong" is about schools who give children the "wrong" books to read, and the necessity of parents reading the proper ones to their offspring and setting a good example, thus giving them a "moral education". How these somehow implicate Burke in the minds of BDI proponents is a mystery.

What we really have here is one DA's investigator (for seven months in 2001) who self-published a theory based on no evidence in a blatant attempt to make money on the murder of a child, and one network's ratings grabbing "docuseries" based on that book. No real facts, no real evidence, just money for all the participants, including CBS's script-following "experts".

If BR hit his sister and accidentally killed her, the parents would call an ambulance; it would be instinctual to do so (I'm sure you know this, being a children's care giver). They would deal with the lie on how she hit her head later.

Again, I believe your missing the whole motive of the cover-up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a news conference in the spring of 1998, then-Chief Mark Beckner said Burke was not a suspect. In a May 1999 press conference, then-DA Alex Hunter reiterated that Burke was not a suspect.

Heyya Peppermintzswirlz

Had just read the rebuttal to this assertion...

from the AJ thread

In response to John's latest civil suit, and Aphrodite Jones' interview with Tricia: How John Ramsey Continues to Perpetrate a Fraud Upon the Public
https://shakedowntitle.com/2017/10/...tinues-to-perpetrate-a-fraud-upon-the-public/

https://shakedowntitle.com/2017/10/19/how-john-ramsey-continues-to-perpetrate-a-fraud-upon-the-public/

How John Ramsey Continues to Perpetrate a Fraud Upon the Public

October 19, 2017 / juror13

"101.In a sworn affidavit dated October 12, 2000, former Boulder DA Alex Hunter reaffirmed under oath that Burke had never been a suspect in the investigation into his sister’s murder. [snipped]

REBUTTAL: From sequin star 2000-2006: Alex Hunter didn’t devise this affidavit on his own. He was propositioned by Lin Wood on October 11, 2000, to sign an already written [by Wood] affidavit that would help minimize any future appearances by the DA’s office, including Hunter, in further Burke Ramsey litigation. It’s important to note that Hunter didn’t automatically agree to sign what Wood sent him. In fact, the portions of the affidavit that Hunter either revised or deleted are telling. The following is the suggested Paragraph 6 that Hunter revised before signing:

“All questions related to Burke Ramsey’s possible involvement in the murder of JonBenet Ramsey were resolved to the satisfaction of the investigators and Burke Ramsey has never been viewed by investigators as a suspect in connection with the murder of his sister.” And here’s what Hunter agreed to sign:

“From December 26, 1996, to the date of this affidavit, no evidence has ever been developed in the investigation to justify elevating Burke Ramsey’s status from that of witness to suspect.” In other words, just because Burke wasn’t formally named a “suspect” doesn’t mean he wasn’t or hasn’t [or won’t be] investigated. Hunter address this by deleting paragraph 9 and not replacing it. Here’s the deleted text that he felt was necessary to remove before signing:

“from December 26, 1996 to the date of this Affidavit, Burke Ramsey has not been and is not at present, a suspect in the investigation into the murder of his sister, JonBenet Ramsey.”

Only James Kolar, who never worked the case, and who self-published his book, advanced the BDI theory, predicated on sibling rivalry and "SBP" - childhood Sexual Behavior Problems, based on a book he had read rather than any actual evidence that Burke displayed symptoms of that affliction.

The golf club incident that supposedly illustrated Burke's violent tendencies was related to Pam Griffin by Patsy Ramsey as an accident that occurred in Charlevoix.

The so-called scatological issues are also based on one incident according to Nedra Paugh, when Burke was six and his mother was in Boston being aggressively treated for Stage IV cancer.

The books BDIers point to as indicative of Burke's behavior problems are "The Hurried Child - Growing Up Too Fast", which more accurately describes JBR with her bleached hair, heavy make up, and provocative pageant costumes and poses. The second book, "Why Johnny Doesn't Know Right from Wrong" is about schools who give children the "wrong" books to read, and the necessity of parents reading the proper ones to their offspring and setting a good example, thus giving them a "moral education". How these somehow implicate Burke in the minds of BDI proponents is a mystery.

What we really have here is one DA's investigator (for seven months in 2001) who self-published a theory based on no evidence in a blatant attempt to make money on the murder of a child, and one network's ratings grabbing "docuseries" based on that book. No real facts, no real evidence, just money for all the participants, including CBS's script-following "experts".

This is only relevant if ones theory is based on Kolar's book. Mine like many others isn't. The book just backs up prior BDI theories.

I've been BDI from the beginning, well, maybe not until the end of 1997.

This is nothing against you, my fellow poster, especially because you are relating that you and your son have movie night once a week.... that is lovely.

However, I bristled at the mention of a kid's film titled"Captain Underpants". Considering the multiple disturbing issues about underpants in this case - some horrifying - some just bizarre - I for one do not even want to know what that German film is about UNLESS is was produced prior to JBR's homicide in 1996.

No disrespect intended.

This is nothing against you, my fellow poster, especially because you are relating that you and your son have movie night once a week.... that is lovely.

However, I bristled at the mention of a kid's film titled"Captain Underpants". Considering the multiple disturbing issues about underpants in this case - some horrifying - some just bizarre - I for one do not even want to know what that German film is about UNLESS is was produced prior to JBR's homicide in 1996.

No disrespect intended.

I'm sorry if I offended you, not my intent. The movie is based on an American children's book made into a movie. The DVD offers language options for children around the world to enjoy. I promise I didn't mean anything towards JBR and the Bloomies, nor offense to you. The movie is kind of a big deal with children.

Again, I believe your missing the whole motive of the cover-up.

Cottonstar,
Exactly! And just how long/much had they beencovering for him?

http://www.med.umich.edu/yourchild/topics/sibabuse.htm

Sibling Abuse

What is sibling abuse?

Sibling abuse is the physical, emotional or sexual abuse of one sibling by another [1]. The physical abuse can range from more mild forms of aggression between siblings, such as pushing and shoving, to very violent behavior such as using weapons.

Often parents don’t see the abuse for what it is. As a rule, parents and society expect fights and aggression among siblings. Because of this, parents often don’t see sibling abuse as a problem until serious harm occurs.
Besides the direct dangers of sibling abuse, the abuse can cause all kinds of long-term problems on into adulthood.

YourChild podcast interview on sibling abuse with UM expert Brenda Volling, Ph.D.

How common is sibling abuse?

Research shows that violence between siblings is quite common. In fact, it is probably even more common than child abuse (by parents) or spouse abuse [1]. The most violent members of American families are the children.

Experts estimate that three children in 100 are dangerously violent toward a brother or sister [2, 3]. A 2005 study puts the number of assaults each year to children by a sibling at about 35 per 100 kids. The same study found the rate to be similar across income levels and racial and ethnic groups.

Likewise, many researchers have estimated sibling incest to be much more common than parent-child incest.

It seems that when abusive acts occur between siblings, family members often don’t see it as abuse [4].

There zero evidence of prolonged abuse (be it sexual or physical) committed by BR. There is only evidence that JBR experienced prolonged sexual abuse -- there is a difference. Who would be more likely in a household to commit such an act, based on stats and simple common sense? The answer is easy and it isn't the nine year old.

There zero evidence of prolonged abuse (be it sexual or physical) committed by BR. There is only evidence that JBR experienced prolonged sexual abuse -- there is a difference. Who would be more likely in a household to commit such an act, based on stats and simple common sense? The answer is easy and it isn't the nine year old.

Actually, your incorrect. The most common abuser of children, is other children.

No disrespect intended.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/captain_underpants_the_first_epic_movie

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee