Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
What gets me is "Eventually" he believed she had died...as in he sat and watched and didn't attempt to save her?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Me, too! He sat there waiting for her to lose consciousness and turn blue and for her pulse to stop. This man gets worse and worse. AND....maybe he finished it off with that blue string LE took in their search.

Yes, he's making his own noose. A jury won't believe a word he says once they present all this lies.

Wesly needs a polygraph and IQ test.

I hope the ME can find a cause of death.

This was my understanding also. This is what a reporter in Texas reported. I dont know where he got his information from?

If the parents are OCI (out of County Indians) with either work visas or permanent resident status Sherin would still be a citizen of India. If one or both are US citizens she would also become one whe she arrived on US soil after the adoption

I don't think anyone is saying this was an accident.

I think that there is a whole long slope from doing something stupid on a one-off that results in injury/death through repeatedly acting in ways that produce injuries/death and culminating in premeditated and planned homicide. I don't think Dad is at either end of that spectrum, but I'm not certain exactly where in between he falls. When your kid is choking and you don't hit the 911, that certainly qualifies as depraved indifference. And I think that also falls short of completely describing Dad's involvement. Did he intend to kill Sherin by filling her mouth with milk and holding his hand over mouth/nose to force her to swallow? I think not. Does that make her death an "accident" I also think not.

I think it is "normal" to want to classify WM as a monster, depraved, in essence, not at all like any of us good people who would never do what he did. But I think that the reason that this is a "normal" reaction is that it serves to put some distance between this horrendous even and ourselves. IOW, not something that could ever happen in our own families, not something our loved ones could ever do. But there is likely far more of Wesley and Sini Mathews in our own lives that we are comfortable with.

Quoting my own post to add: Or maybe there is some truth that they had to wake her up in the middle of the night to eat because of her low weight, and she didn't want to wake up/drink, and things escalated. Either way I could see him being angry and pouring milk down her throat.

Is this normal though? To wake an undernourished child for feeding, surely you'd just feed them up during the day?

Based on a couple of local swimming pool drownings, aspiration can happen very fast with fatality happening pretty quickly--even with trained personnel immediately available to provide CPR, etc. Not that this excuses anything at all on WMs part. Just thinking that "assisting" the milk drinking, could result in death in a fairly short span.

One can “drown” with as little as a teaspoon of liquid but there is also a phenomenon know as dry drowning where someone gets chocked or strangled and recovers but hours later laryngospasms occur starving the person of oxygen. There have been a few cases in the news recently where after near drownings people have been examined and released from the hospital or just went home and died hours later. It is similar to a sudden onset acute asthma attack.

does confessing make your sentence shorter? wondering why he confessed or is it to cover some other more sinister way of death?

I believe that accounts said that the child was removed on Monday of the first week, concurrent with Dad's release on bond, and in spite of the bond requirement that he have no contact with any children or with family members.
I read an early on report last week that I can't find again, but the way they had written it was that the oldest daughter was removed from the home when Wesley posted bond and was expected to return home.
I think that is a major reason why people assumed he was living in the house, but it turns out that according to his terms of release he was not staying with Sini.
If CPS thought though that the dad being free was a possible threat to the OS (older sister) that would explain why they took her at that time.
I can't recall when they searched the homes with FBI and dogs, but my GUESS is that the cadaver dogs made a hit, likely both in the house and on the cars, and that is the reason the OS was removed.

[video=twitter;922867948309671936]https://twitter.com/richardsontx_pd/status/922867948309671936[/video]

Is this normal though? To wake an undernourished child for feeding, surely you'd just feed them up during the day?

I have no clue since I've never had an underweight child, nor have I adopted one who was failing to thrive.

Thread #5 is ready for you - please begin to move over. This one will close in a few minutes.

Bless this poor little angel. She didn't stand a chance from birth. May she rest in peace and may he NEVER have another restful night of sleep for the rest of his miserable life.

In the statement it says she coughed and then breathing slowed.

If she was choking, wouldn't she have ceased breathing immediately vs breathing being slowed over x amt of time?

If it was an accident, he would have called 911. He was doing something illegal to her.
At 3:00 am, in the garage, possibly inside a vehicle, away from the sleeping mother.

Got it!

MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have no clue since I've never had an underweight child, nor have I adopted one who was failing to thrive.

I have an underweight child with feeding issues. I've never woken him during the night to feed him. I do give him a high calorie snack at bedtime.
Sherin does not look underweight in the pictures.. She's petite.
Also I believe young children are often bonded to the abusive parent more than the non abusive one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member