Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #5 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her attorney stated about that already. She probably will at some stage but not right now. Maybe there is a very good reason she can't atm, we don't know and its none of our business anyway.

You are right and thus far we have to believe she is a victim. We don't need the reason but LE sure does!

How many more versions will he have though? He is obviously lying.
And SHE, by answering their questions, can help expose those lies so they can get to the truth.

<modsnip>

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

They literally went through the entire house and garage and even the grass in the yard (we saw video of them in the grass), LE knows exactly where the milk was stored, if there was a mini-fridge or regular fridge in the garage and all of that. They took the trash, if the garage trash was full of pediasure containers it would be fair to assume Sherin drinks milk out there regularly. IMO the physical evidence would answer pretty much all of the questions you just asked and wouldn't require Sini to come in again. Plus, if she is seeing the media at all, on any website, or FB etc she sees thousands of people all saying she should get the death penalty and that she is a "horrible mom" and so on... It would be very easy to think that if society feels that way that the police likely are looking for anything they can to arrest... and from what we have seen in statements, it sounds like LE are continuing to search to see if they have enough to arrest anyone else, if she is following the case or her lawyers are, they would know that something as simple as her not remembering her original statement verbatim and giving a slightly different version of events, example, she could say she was in bed by 9 but last time she said 9:15 (just an example), LE could then turn around and say she has shown inconsistencies in her story... She is damned if she goes in and damned if she doesn't... At this point she is protecting her freedom and her lawyers are too...
Bolded portion-- I have been thinking that myself for a couple of days now. I do believe she is in self preservation mode. Is she complicit in all of this? I honestly don't know. I can see both sides of what everyone is saying. What I do know is that at this moment she feels she doing what she needs to do for whatever reason. JMO

And SHE, by answering their questions, can help expose those lies so they can get to the truth.

<modsnip>

If she doesn't know what happened how can she expose the lies her husband is telling?

From my experience as a VICTIM I was interviewed several times over a short amount of time and the SHORTEST interview was 14 hours of questioning, with no food or water offered, in a small room with two chairs and a desk and a camera aimed at me. I was the victim, and it was clearly the same room they used for all interrogations. If Sini was with LE for even two or three "interviews" and they all lasted 8 or so hours, I can easily understand the extreme exhaustion and the mentality that she has better things to focus on, like coming up with a plan for her living arrangements, for her daughters living arrangements, her job, how much time can she take off work, will work want her back, will she get her things back from LE or have to come up with more money for that, is WM spending a small fortune or has he drained their accounts on bond and legal fees and so on... Can you imagine having you child in foster care and your other one dead and calling friends and family up and saying "yeah they found her body, it looks like my husband did it, would you mind taking my other child to raise possibly indefinitely?" I mean yes that's what family is for, but the entire family is grieving, it's asking someone to clear out a room, create a home for this child that meets the standards of CPS and to have CPS coming in and out whenever they please. Sini has a TON on her mind right now... if she has said everything she knows and LE is still wanting to interview her more and she has nothing to change or add, why would she go in and put herself through it all AGAIN?

ETA
Plus, she still has the civil suit against her for the car crash and I believe there is a court date for that soon. I think that the insurance company is representing them based on the reason for the continuance for the trial, but this is another financial burden she doesn't need AND it even if WM wasn't at fault for it (no charges were pressed), it would be easy at this point to see her blaming him for this extra stress as well...

That was a sad thing to read.
If that’s this situation then you are correct.
I think to be to the point of killing a child, it did not begin that day.
People knew. Whoever they are.

I am not sleuthing her. I only know of her what has been printed and msm. I have opinions, sure...but I'm not going to share anything unless or until we've been given the green light. I'm not sure LE would give more I formation to msm in India. I'm not sure if I trust the info in it.

I didn't mean to suggest you were. I'm sorry if you thought that. I was really thinking of my own feeling that at this point in the cases I have followed, we have been given permission to sleuth. FWIW, almost every MSM source is capable of getting details wrong.

If she doesn't know what happened how can she expose the lies her husband is telling?
You're not following what I am saying at all. Let me give an example with one question LE might ask.

Let's say they ask WM if it was the routine to do the 3 am feedings in the garage and he says yes, but when they ask Sini if that was the routine, she says no.

Lie 1 exposed. Move on to the next. Get there faster if Sini cooperates.

Bolded portion-- I have been thinking that myself for a couple of days now. I do believe she is in self preservation mode. Is she complicit in all of this? I honestly don't know. I can see both sides of what everyone is saying. What I do know is that at this moment she feels she doing what she needs to do for whatever reason. JMO

My thinking is looking back she probably can see abusive behaviors towards Sherin, at the time it didn't seem so terrible but now...with her dead, the signs were there. If she talks to police and tells them things that happened in the past she will be seen as allowing the abuse, not stopping it and will be partly responsible for her death . And She will Never get her other daughter back. I'm sure as a mother she has been going over many things and they are now seen as red flags. Hindsight is often much clearer. IMO

You're not following what I am saying at all. Let me give an example with one question LE might ask.

Let's say they ask WM if it was the routine to do the 3 am feedings in the garage and he says yes, but when they ask Sini if that was the routine, she says no.

Lie 1 exposed. Move on to the next. Get there faster if Sini cooperates.

Thanks, i get what you're saying but my point previously was we don't know if SM is even available for further questioning right now, and that would be attorney/client priveledge, that we aren't entitled to know. Unless we know her personally we have no idea of her situation at this point in time.

Or she's cooperated during hours of interviews and didn't like what LE was implying. (We've all seen taped interviews where LE gets accusatory with both guilty AND innocent parties.)
If it were me and I'd slept thru this horrific murder caused by my husband then sat thru hours of questioning with police and told them every detail I could think of, i'd be done. Especially if my lawyers were advising my not to talk.
There are 2 sides to this and we don't know the full story from either.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

My thinking is looking back she probably can see abusive behaviors towards Sherin, at the time it didn't seem so terrible but now...with her dead, the signs were there. If she talks to police and tells them things that happened in the past she will be seen as allowing the abuse, not stopping it and will be partly responsible for her death . And She will Never get her other daughter back. I'm sure as a mother she has been going over many things and they are now seen as red flags. Hindsight is often much clearer. IMO

Not necessarily there was prior or signs of abuse. Some people build up to an isolated incident over time because of various factors that can bring that about. We don't know the family dynamic.

Or she's cooperated during hours of interviews and didn't like what LE was implying. (We've all seen taped interviews where LE gets accusatory with both guilty AND innocent parties.)
If it were me and I'd slept thru this horrific murder caused by my husband then sat thru hours of questioning with police and told them every detail I could think of, i'd be done. Especially if my lawyers were advising my not to talk.
There are 2 sides to this and we don't know the full story from either.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Good cop Bad cop.

Not trying to make him chivalrous or a hero. But people from different cultures handle things differently. If another person he loves is guilty, he may feel the man would handle prison better and he may feel love/understanding for the guilty person. Yeah, far fetched to me also but it is possible. I see this as neither he nor the mom loved Sherin. Why else was she discarded like trash?
Again, it reminds me of Cindy Anthony covering for Casey Anthony. People do strange things.

I see considerable free-floating sentiment against Mom--not necessarily from you. But I do believe it to be implicated in the belief that Dad must be covering for Mom.

Sorry for what you went through. I cannot imagine being interrogated by LE. It sounds frightening. But if I lost my daughter whom I was supposed to love, I would do whatever I could to clear the air and even offer to take a polygraph. Why do we believe WM when he has lied and left her in a culvert for days?!
i do believe having your attorney with you can help. So why aren't her attorneys suggesting she help LE?

Well, there is the principle of a statement against self-interest, generally considered more likely to be truthful than one that seems self-serving.

However, given Perlich's statement to the Indian journalist, it would appear that LE is actively looking for a reason to charge and arrest Mom. Not generally a good time to sit down with them and have a chat.

Yes. This.

While I agree it's stooping low, I don't think people are ready to rally around the mom for a couple of reasons....one big one being that Richardson police are having to ask her in a very public method to speak to them. I know for me, if I've lost one child, my other one is taken away from me, my husband is guilty of heinous crimes...at that point, I would feel like I have nothing left to lose by talking to the police and I know the few people I have talked to who are local to the area feel the same way. It's hard to have sympathy for someone when you feel their actions may be hindering an investigation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe she's grieving and has told them everything she knows and is tired of answering their questions. It sounds like she's spent a lot of time with them.
Bluesneakers.
I just watched press coverage with Sgt Kevin Perlich. It's pretty clear this investigation isn't finished, and she very plainly isn't talking to them. WTH?
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Ad...ells-Police-She-Choked-on-Milk-452768013.html

In the statement of 25th October released by Sini Mathew's lawyers,they state that she (Sini Mathews) is grieving for her lost daughter while she is still caring for her remaining daughter.....
The remaining daughter is in the care of CPS, so why are the lawyers indicating that Sini is still caring for her?
Am I missing something here?

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/La...thing-to-Do-with-Sherins-Death-453168833.html

Perhaps they are using the word "caring" to mean "caring about, thinking about, worrying about" ??? Grasping at straws here.

My 2 cents... I believe the lawyers statement about as much as I believe WM statement. I went through a custody battle AFTER I left an abusive relationship, and my daughters father was so worried about the fact I was in said relationship, he tried to take my daughter AFTER I LEFT the abuse.... his lawyer was a real piece of work, he said I was guilty because I was abused and even though my daughter was not abused, in his words “she may have well had been” because it took me some time to leave. His lawyer just made things up at times, worded things to make me look horrible.... so I don’t put much of anything into a lawyers statement. It is to protect, and help aid their client and that is all...

In the end nothing changed when it came to custody... because I was getting help, I had my daughter in therapy as well. So even if... there are things to be done that you just do to protect your child, and keep your child in the best outcome as possible. I just don’t see that happening in this case. JMO MOO OMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member