Belize - Gregory Faull, 52, shot to death, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, 11 Nov 2012

What I think is even stranger is that this reporter is buying into McAffe's story or is the reporter just placating him to get the interview.

What I think is even stranger is that this reporter is buying into McAffe's story or is the reporter just placating him to get the interview.

I'm going with the latter...that the reporter is just placating him so that he builds trust and gets an inside scoop.

'I'm tired of running': John McAfee reveals he's settled with his wife in Tennessee - but is always armed and ready for a government raid

The software tycoon, 69, has now settled in plain sight in Lexington with his wife Janice - even though he believes he's still a wanted man

He fled Belize in 2012 after he was named as a person of interest in his neighbor's shooting death

But he claims the Belize government wanted the excuse to hold him because he had repeatedly accused them of corruption

He has since been moving 'from hotel to hotel' to avoid assassins from Belize but said he is now staying in one place - with a loaded gun

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rmed-ready-government-raid.html#ixzz3RTvc4of4

'I'm tired of running': John McAfee reveals he's settled with his wife in Tennessee - but is always armed and ready for a government raid

The software tycoon, 69, has now settled in plain sight in Lexington with his wife Janice - even though he believes he's still a wanted man

He fled Belize in 2012 after he was named as a person of interest in his neighbor's shooting death

But he claims the Belize government wanted the excuse to hold him because he had repeatedly accused them of corruption

He has since been moving 'from hotel to hotel' to avoid assassins from Belize but said he is now staying in one place - with a loaded gun

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rmed-ready-government-raid.html#ixzz3RTvc4of4

Finding this difficult to believe. Just sayin'.

I'm far from a lawyer, but releasing into the public domain, by your own hand, a video of you;

1.) taking an illegal drug known to cause psychotic behavior
2.) displaying overt hostility and animosity and subsequent reckless use of a firearm to satiate that anger
3.) showing a lack of self control in regard to indulging sexual urges
4.) without inhibition recording all of these acts for public display

is a brilliantly devious method of making sure this video might be suppressed as 'jury influencing' evidence in any future murder trial.

Eccentric tech millionaire John McAfee arrested after being caught driving high on Xanax with a gun in his car

McAfee, 69, was arrested on Sunday in Tennessee while driving erratically

Admitted taking Xanax, but said he was unaware drug would impair driving

Was also charged with being intoxicated in possession of a firearm

McAfee has been on the run for years after his neighbor was shot in Belize

He is wanted for questioning, but claims the Belize government wants to arrest or assassinate him for exposing corruption

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...driving-high-Xanax-gun-car.html#ixzz3iE5FUvg3

John McAfee, the creator of the McAfee antivirus software, has been found dead in his cell in a jail near Barcelona, a government official told The Associated Press on Wednesday.

Authorities said the cause of death was being investigated.

Hours earlier, a Spanish court issued a preliminary ruling in favor of the 75-year-old tycoon’s extradition to the United States to face tax-related criminal charges that could carry decades in prison.

McAfee antivirus software creator dead in Spanish prison

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back